Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OJOOO - Advertisement powered by Blockchain - page 7. (Read 18938 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hi. Why do you think your project will be able to make a revolution in advertising and change the attitude of users?
Hello. The common basis for all Ojooo services is an innovative form of advertisement - the Earn per View Online and Mobile Advertising (EPV) from Ojooo. We collect high-quality user data that helps advertisers make their adst effective. Users also benefit - they earn tokens when viewing ads. Therefore, such a competent attitude to the promotion of services and goods will allow us to establish more friendly relations in users.
What form of payment do you use for it?
The main value on the platform is the OJX token. It is a unit of payment for the services of the Ojooo platform and also using the token we pay incentives to users.
Activity: 44
How do you work with advertisers? What features does your platform provide?
copper member
Ojooo project is super! I wait when you implement a platform and it will be possible to try as it works. Do you plan to change the price during the main sale or will it be the same as now?

The price of the token is stable and is 0.07 dollars per OJX . Only the available bonus is changed. Buying tokens now you get a 35% bonus and thus you get more tokens paying for them both at a price of 0.045 dollars. The bonus will be valid until September 14. Visit Ojooo website to purchase OJX https://ico.ojooo.com
copper member
Do you plan to integrate a wallet into the application? Can I immediately change dollars to tokens? Or first I have to buy tokens on the exchange and then replenish my wallet on the Ojooo platform?
Since we are just about to start developing the Ojooo application, its functionality will become known later. Probably we will include the exchange function to replenish the account it was possible immediately on the platform, and not using extraneous services.
Activity: 56
Are there any restrictions for bidding? Or can anyone buy a token?
Activity: 65
Hi. Why do you think your project will be able to make a revolution in advertising and change the attitude of users?
Hello. The common basis for all Ojooo services is an innovative form of advertisement - the Earn per View Online and Mobile Advertising (EPV) from Ojooo. We collect high-quality user data that helps advertisers make their adst effective. Users also benefit - they earn tokens when viewing ads. Therefore, such a competent attitude to the promotion of services and goods will allow us to establish more friendly relations in users.
What form of payment do you use for it?
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Ojooo project is super! I wait when you implement a platform and it will be possible to try as it works. Do you plan to change the price during the main sale or will it be the same as now?
Activity: 65
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
In today's competitive advertising market, there are too few target groups for advertising.
copper member
What technology do you use to release OJX tokens? What type of wallet do I need to have to participate in the project?
OJX token and Ojooo system works on the basis of Etherium blockchain. When choosing a wallet, please note that it must support the erc20 protocol.
If you use the information received from the user for advertisements, how can you ensure the security of the data?
Access to user data is not possible for other people, since when confirming the fact of possession of the data by the cryptographic key. Also, the advertiser does not receive permanent access to the data, access is opened for a while and after the end of the campaign, it is removed
copper member
Hello! You have an active community. By what principle does your platform work? How can a user accumulate tokens?
All operations on the Ojooo platform are carried out using a OJX token. When a user registers and approves the use of their data, he will be offered various advertisements based on his interests, which he can watch and receive for it tokens.
Great, but what about what services can I use OJX tokens for?
Users will be able to use OJX tokens to pay for advertising services on the Ojooo platform if they need to create an ad or to pay for purchases from sellers. Another way to earn money is to take advantage of the increase in the cost of the token when you sell it on the exchanges.
Activity: 92
What technology do you use to release OJX tokens? What type of wallet do I need to have to participate in the project?
OJX token and Ojooo system works on the basis of Etherium blockchain. When choosing a wallet, please note that it must support the erc20 protocol.
If you use the information received from the user for advertisements, how can you ensure the security of the data?
copper member
Activity: 17
Hello! You have an active community. By what principle does your platform work? How can a user accumulate tokens?
All operations on the Ojooo platform are carried out using a OJX token. When a user registers and approves the use of their data, he will be offered various advertisements based on his interests, which he can watch and receive for it tokens.
Great, but what about what services can I use OJX tokens for?
copper member
Activity: 92
copper member
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good! Grin
Thank you for feedback. We hope you will enjoy Ojooo platform. Join our telegram group https://t.me/icoojooo
copper member
Why did you decide that by changing old forms of advertising, you will manage to improve the attitude of users to it.
Since such types of advertising as pop-up messages, banners and other forms of advertising have become quite aggressive, now advertisers need to re-gain the trust of users and improve the quality of advertisements. This is what the Ojooo platform will do.
copper member
If I buy tokens now, will I have any discounts on your services when the platform is working?
If you invest now, you get more OJX tokens at a bargain price and a 35% bonus. We can not predict what the price of the token will be in the future when they become available on the exchange. How many tokens users will receive as reward will be later
What kind of wallet should I have to be able to buy your tokens?
When you are joining Ojooo ICO be sure your sending address is wallet that supports ERC20 Etherium tokens such as MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Mist or Parity.
Pages:
Jump to: