Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OJOOO - Advertisement powered by Blockchain - page 9. (Read 18938 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hi guys, good advertising platform. Are you still working? Or am I already late and all closed? I would like to work with you.
copper member
Activity: 154
Why did you choose advertising like a direction for your ICO campaign?
Existing advertising companies can use more aggressive methods of promotion because of the frequent use of advertising blocker, which worsens the attitude of users to the sphere of advertising. We have already worked on advertising projects, in addition, by creating a Ojooo platform we want to establish trust in advertising as one of the necessary means for business, offering users an honest system based on incentives
copper member
Although I was interested in your concept, but I can not understand if I buy tokens, how can I manage them?
Token holders can use OJX for different tasks. For example, they can use Ojooo's paid services, place their advertisements, pay for purchases from sellers, or simply leave the OJX tokens in their pocket and benefit from the increase in their value.
Activity: 151
If I buy tokens now, will I have any discounts on your services when the platform is working?
If you invest now, you get more OJX tokens at a bargain price and a 35% bonus. We can not predict what the price of the token will be in the future when they become available on the exchange. How many tokens users will receive as reward will be later
What kind of wallet should I have to be able to buy your tokens?
Activity: 94
Why did you choose advertising like a direction for your ICO campaign?
copper member
This could be a future project will be successful so there will be more ads, will there be an ad limit?
Yes, there should be more ads and much more valuable. Ads will be more relevant to users, so they will be more valuable and users will earn more.
copper member
If I buy tokens now, will I have any discounts on your services when the platform is working?
If you invest now, you get more OJX tokens at a bargain price and a 35% bonus. We can not predict what the price of the token will be in the future when they become available on the exchange. How many tokens users will receive as reward will be later
Activity: 220
Although I was interested in your concept, but I can not understand if I buy tokens, how can I manage them?
Activity: 70
This could be a future project will be successful so there will be more ads, will there be an ad limit?
copper member
I have studied your project and it looks promising. On what terms do you offer advertisers cooperation with you?
We offer advertisers platform based on the blockchain system where they can order services to promote their products in various graphic types. We create a personalized advertising appeal, and thanks to the presence of compensation, users perceive advertising more favorably and interested.
copper member
This is one of the projects with high chances of success. How many tokens can one person buy?
The person can invest in the Ojooo ICO money from 0.001 ETH. You can purchase an unlimited number of tokens. Also all users who purchase OJX tokens will get additional 35% bonus during pre-ico.
Activity: 151
Activity: 41
I have studied your project and it looks promising. On what terms do you offer advertisers cooperation with you?
Activity: 56
This is one of the projects with high chances of success. How many tokens can one person buy?
copper member
Although the release of the Ojooo platform is scheduled for next year, but I would like to know if your application will be paid or available to everyone?
At this moment no arrangements have been made which would mean the introduction of a paid option for downloading the application
copper member
Hello. If I spend money investing in OJX tokens then I would like to know when I can get a profit?
Hello. All ICO projects depend on the activity of the community, therefore it is impossible to say exactly when and to what extent the investor will be able to receive income. We do not guarantee any return. After entering the OJX token on the stock exchange, its price will depend on people.
Activity: 84
Although the release of the Ojooo platform is scheduled for next year, but I would like to know if your application will be paid or available to everyone?
Activity: 83
Hello. If I spend money investing in OJX tokens then I would like to know when I can get a profit?
copper member
permit me to ask if this Ojooo project is some how related to the other Ojooo website that reward users for performing some task like solving captcha and visiting other advertising website? if this is it, then i think it is a very good idea to advance into blockchain technology, i use to visit the site a lot back in the days Wink before becoming a crypto enthusiast Grin Good luck with the sale.
Thank you for your attention to Ojooo project. We do not plan to use a different type of incentives (bounty) except 35% bonus when buying tokens. Yes, we have the main website of our company http://ojooo.com and ICO website https://ico.ojooo.com. On the main site you can see the other services that we provide. Our marketing strategy is described in the white paper https://ico.ojooo.com/whitepaper

I will follow the idea very interesting. The fact that you already have the developments that work is a very big plus, others do not have this in stock.
Currently, the company has more than 1.5 million registered users of the ojooo.com portal all over the world, while the number of users is constantly growing. Therefore, we are sure that the Ojooo Blockchain project will be successful and interesting not only to users who have worked with us for a long time, but also to new faces
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
permit me to ask if this Ojooo project is some how related to the other Ojooo website that reward users for performing some task like solving captcha and visiting other advertising website? if this is it, then i think it is a very good idea to advance into blockchain technology, i use to visit the site a lot back in the days Wink before becoming a crypto enthusiast Grin Good luck with the sale.
Thank you for your attention to Ojooo project. We do not plan to use a different type of incentives (bounty) except 35% bonus when buying tokens. Yes, we have the main website of our company http://ojooo.com and ICO website https://ico.ojooo.com. On the main site you can see the other services that we provide. Our marketing strategy is described in the white paper https://ico.ojooo.com/whitepaper

I will follow the idea very interesting. The fact that you already have the developments that work is a very big plus, others do not have this in stock.
Pages:
Jump to: