Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟ONSTELLAR - A Subject Specific Social Platform with an Audience 🌟 - page 2. (Read 1031 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Oh I wanna have the link of the white paper Shocked
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Hi, I already complete share link to your bounty program but I not yet made a report. now I go to your website but can not see the reported link. please help me to report bounty.
I'm not on their team, but the best thing that you may do is join on their official telegram, here's the link ( https://t.me/onstellar/ ) .
You can ask directly about the bounty inside, hope I help you a little. Good luck to your journey, just keep it up!
Activity: 14

I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly, efficiently compiled by  WP. If the command is all the goals set for themselves, then surely the project will be successful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Thanks for providing some links about the Onstellar review, hoping that you provide some of their future activity to promote this project. This is unique project, so I'm sure that the whole team will be very busy in some points and adjustment right now. Good luck Onstellar team to  your journey, hoping that you will be success in the future sense.
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
🌟ONSTELLAR ICO IS LIVE🌟

Jump onto the website now to contribute!

Hello,

OnStellar has been listed on TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/onstellar/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.

Woohoo! Thanks!  Grin

can i reserve Vietnamese translation?

I'd go to the bounty thread for that Smiley

awesome team, awesome company, good job! I'm sure the company will show great results!

Great to have your support! Jump into our telegram and have a chat with the community whilst you're here Smiley
Wow.  The concept itself is interesting, indeed!  I hope I can able to work and invest with you in the future.  More power!

By the way, many Filipinos are so much curious and interested with this kind of topic.  I am looking forward to see updates and more details of your business.  Thank you. 

Thanks Duelyst! Would be great to have you as a part of the community Smiley
Jump onto our telegram and join the conversation!

This is a good idea, I think this project will develop in the future. If you are an investor may be interested

If you have any questions about the project feel free to ask!
Activity: 210
Good idea, the design is very eye-catching, looks very potent. I will invest a little
This is a good idea, I think this project will develop in the future. If you are an investor may be interested
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
Wow.  The concept itself is interesting, indeed!  I hope I can able to work and invest with you in the future.  More power!

By the way, many Filipinos are so much curious and interested with this kind of topic.  I am looking forward to see updates and more details of your business.  Thank you. 
Good job devs. tell me what bonuses do you have now?

Currently there is a 400% bonus for the ICO Smiley

Are there vacant spots for me to join Onstellar signature campaign? I have visited the bounty topic but can not find total number of participants for the campaign in the OP. Is it limited or not?
Please let me know so I would like to join this one. Thank you.

You will be fine to join the signature campaign.

I see this project have good potencial and sweet future and want to join to token crowdsale.
It will be good invest for me.
I like paranormal and ufology.
Regards!

Thanks for your support MrCrank! I look forward to seeing you on the platform when it's live!
Activity: 9
Good job devs. tell me what bonuses do you have now?
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Are there vacant spots for me to join Onstellar signature campaign? I have visited the bounty topic but can not find total number of participants for the campaign in the OP. Is it limited or not?
Please let me know so I would like to join this one. Thank you.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
I see this project have good potencial and sweet future and want to join to token crowdsale.
It will be good invest for me.
I like paranormal and ufology.
Regards!
Wow, 130k.....

I've never had a good impression of any social media platforms. Never had MySpace, Facebook, or any of those. Just seemed to be a trap of bad stuff.

This platform, filled with people who like to chat about what I like, will be my 1st time with any social media.

It's also my first participation in an ICO!

I'm excited and ready! The token sale starts in just under 22 hours!

Use my referral code:      GoJohnnyGo      (sorry for the shameless plug)

Pretty exciting times  Grin

Haha don't worry about the plug I don't mind.

Remember if you need any help with the sale just ask Smiley
Activity: 3
Wow, 130k.....

I've never had a good impression of any social media platforms. Never had MySpace, Facebook, or any of those. Just seemed to be a trap of bad stuff.

This platform, filled with people who like to chat about what I like, will be my 1st time with any social media.

It's also my first participation in an ICO!

I'm excited and ready! The token sale starts in just under 22 hours!

Use my referral code:      GoJohnnyGo      (sorry for the shameless plug)

Hey everyone! Just registered, just signed up @ OnStellar, got my Ether wallet all setup, moved ether into it, put the wallet address into OnStellar, I'm READY TO GO!

In my opinion, this thing is gonna take off!! With these BIG BIG players promoting this adventure, it's gonna head to the moon! (The hollow moon Wink

Can't wait for my ONST!

Thanks Johnny!! If you need a hand just let us know Smiley
Fantastic to have someone as enthusiastic as yourself onboard!

Chris, how many have signed up and reserved their username now? I'm seeing the BIG names promoting this, so it must be getting bigger!!

At last count it was well over 130,000 usernames reserved  Grin
Chris, how many have signed up and reserved their username now? I'm seeing the BIG names promoting this, so it must be getting bigger!!

Hey everyone! Just registered, just signed up @ OnStellar, got my Ether wallet all setup, moved ether into it, put the wallet address into OnStellar, I'm READY TO GO!

In my opinion, this thing is gonna take off!! With these BIG BIG players promoting this adventure, it's gonna head to the moon! (The hollow moon Wink

Can't wait for my ONST!
This looks interesting. Will be getting involved once it's up.
I'm sick of these Aliens putting things in me and having no one to tell the stories to !

Haha thanks Q8! Great to have your support  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: