Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟ONSTELLAR - A Subject Specific Social Platform with an Audience 🌟 - page 3. (Read 1031 times)

q8
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
This looks interesting. Will be getting involved once it's up.
I'm sick of these Aliens putting things in me and having no one to tell the stories to !
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
~
BitcoinTalk Signature Bounty Campaign - 15% of Bounty Pool
~
I have visited your bounty topic, but I can not find detailed information about OnStellar signature campaign and its rules (requirements to join and qualified to get payments). Has it already been opened or will be implemented later? If it has already opened, where are signature codes to wear and link to fill to form to join this one?
Hopefully I will get answers from you about those above questions, aTriz.

Thanks very much.

This post (below) answers you question well Smiley

Please check the Bounty page for instructions on how to do it. To register and login on a Web site, you should be able to view the rules and signature codes.

Thanks Komawei!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
~
~
I have visited your bounty topic, but I can not find detailed information about OnStellar signature campaign and its rules (requirements to join and qualified to get payments). Has it already been opened or will be implemented later? If it has already opened, where are signature codes to wear and link to fill to form to join this one?

Thanks very much.
Please check the Bounty page for instructions on how to do it. To register and login on a Web site, you should be able to view the rules and signature codes.
Activity: 147
~
~

Thanks very much.
Please tell me where to send reports via the company Twitter and Facebook ?

Follow the links from the bounty page and sign up on the website to submit reports Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyonstellar-a-subject-specific-social-platform-with-an-audience-3143467
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Please tell me where to send reports via the company Twitter and Facebook ?
thanks for the answer. tell me what will the tokens serve in your platform? and on which languages do you need a translation of white paper?

The tokens function in a similar way to SteemIts tokens, allowing users to actively participate in the platform.

Check our bounty page Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyonstellar-a-subject-specific-social-platform-with-an-audience-3143467
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
thanks for the answer. tell me what will the tokens serve in your platform? and on which languages do you need a translation of white paper?
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/onstellar-20356 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Look's like the Onstellar team need to verify atleast 50 percent of their profile on that given link above. Like what I've seen "Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team". But still, this is a quite interesting project that need to mark in the current time. Good luck Onstellar team, best of luck with a positive thoughts.

I'll let the team know Smiley

Thanks for your support Canaveralnonie!
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/onstellar-20356 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Look's like the Onstellar team need to verify atleast 50 percent of their profile on that given link above. Like what I've seen "Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team". But still, this is a quite interesting project that need to mark in the current time. Good luck Onstellar team, best of luck with a positive thoughts.

Thanks John! Smiley

Interesting project. I have joined Telegram group for updates.                              

Hopefully I'll see you there Vinxent! Feel free to ask any questions you may have!
copper member
Activity: 34
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/onstellar-20356 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 266
Interesting project. I have joined Telegram group for updates.                              
Hello ONSTELLAR team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thanks for the info I'll check it out Smiley

please reserve a slot for Filipino translation, thank you.

The bounty thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyonstellar-a-subject-specific-social-platform-with-an-audience-3143467    Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
please reserve a slot for Filipino translation, thank you.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello ONSTELLAR team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
ONSTELLAR is an objective social platform where members who contribute the most to the development of the platform will earn more tokens and will increase the influence of personal voice.
The more active a member, the more points. Similar projects already exist.
But I want to learn about this project as much as possible.
And preferably in Russian. Translation of White Paper into Russian is planned?

I believe a Russian translation is on the way from the bounty Smiley

Yes similar projects also exist but none specific for this audience.
Activity: 168
ONSTELLAR is an objective social platform where members who contribute the most to the development of the platform will earn more tokens and will increase the influence of personal voice.
The more active a member, the more points. Similar projects already exist.
But I want to learn about this project as much as possible.
And preferably in Russian. Translation of White Paper into Russian is planned?
The project already has a huge number of high profile contributors on board!

GEORGE NOORY
JIMMY CHURCH
BILLY CARSON
DAVID WILCOCK
DAVID ICKE
COREY GOODE
ROBERT SCHOCH

and many more!

Check out the website for more information Smiley

www.onstellar.com
I do not really understand what your project is about. can you please briefly explain? and tell me, are you planning to translate white paper into other languages?

Essentially the OnStellar platform will be a decentralised, unmodifiable, blockchain based social media platform where content creators, regardless of their size and importance, are rewarded for their contributions. It is designed for use by those who wish to investigate, explain, or learn more about the unexplained, things that normally aren't covered in great detail by current news sources. For a broader explanation I would recommend checking out the website Smiley

www.Onstellar.com

Whitepaper translations will be released soon once the bounty hunters get to work.
Pages:
Jump to: