Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟ONSTELLAR - A Subject Specific Social Platform with an Audience 🌟 - page 4. (Read 1031 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I do not really understand what your project is about. can you please briefly explain? and tell me, are you planning to translate white paper into other languages?
donator
Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
Great project, even Corey is supporting it.

You will see more and more big names backing the project as we move forward  Wink
More than 130,000 people have reserved their usernames so far!

Don't miss out on yours!  Grin Grin

https://www.onstellar.com/

Hey everyone!

Introducing our Bounty program!
Jump in and show your support to earn some of our tokens!

https://steemit.com/ico/@onstellar/join-our-bounty-program
So this project is called "OnStellar" but it is running on the steem platform and has nothing to with the Stellar network?  Huh  Might be less confusing to use Stellar tokens, or call this "OnSteem".. just sayin.

It is running as a Steem subchain (Similar to how an ERC-20 works with Ethereum), but will be transfered over the SMT (Smart Media Token) in the future. Smiley

I think this is helping people be introduced into cryptos through something they are already familiar with, which is huge for the community. Cheesy Typically when I talk to non-crypto people, they usually ask how does it work  Huh, which is a hard question to answer if they aren't already familiar with it. However, when given use case examples, they get it. It's kind of like asking people to explain how the internet works. Most people don't know how it works but they know what they do on the internet.

Precisely! That is something that really excites me personally about this project, the potential adoption of blockchain by a completely new audience  Grin
Hi Everyone!

I will be the community manager for OnStellar through out their ICO period and hopefully beyond  Grin

If you have any questions about the project please direct them towards me and I will help you find the answer!
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Look like promising project with so many partners, but still a long time for the ICO. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Good idea, the design is very eye-catching, looks very potent. I will invest a little
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I think this is helping people be introduced into cryptos through something they are already familiar with, which is huge for the community. Cheesy Typically when I talk to non-crypto people, they usually ask how does it work  Huh, which is a hard question to answer if they aren't already familiar with it. However, when given use case examples, they get it. It's kind of like asking people to explain how the internet works. Most people don't know how it works but they know what they do on the internet.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
So this project is called "OnStellar" but it is running on the steem platform and has nothing to with the Stellar network?  Huh  Might be less confusing to use Stellar tokens, or call this "OnSteem".. just sayin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
I searched now and looking good to invest. if you need local thread ,Reserved for Turkish translation.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Pages:
Jump to: