Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 10. (Read 11003 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I feel like this project is exactly what is needed in the education industry. Too many kids miss out on education due to circumstances that is out of their hands and that is so unfair! Hopefully with the help of the Open Foundation kids all over the world will be able to access education and with the help of the AI chatbot the next generation will be more educated than ever before.
I totally agree with you with so many distractions going on in the classrooms some kids really struggle with concentration & learning the opet foundation chatbot in the form of a digital private tutor is about the revolutionise the educational system for the better amazing project definitely got my backing

Exactly that mate and to be honest, I was one of those kids that got distracted very easily, I could have benefited dramatically from a a personal Chatbot. I would have been so much more focussed, would have been like having my very own personal tutor. I really wish this was around in my day, it would have helped me and many more students gain an education.
i was a distracted student too , i also spent a lot of time off school due to a road traffic accident . would have benefited massive from opet if it had been avaiable
my son suffers from seizures which then gives him anxiety about going to school , just come across opet tonight . will do some research but at the moment looking just like what wee need for him
my partner works with people who have autism and learning difficulties , after speaking with her team they have decided that it would be a good idea to introduce it to the everyday pattern of the residents. Ill keep the chat room updated on the progress they make.
I imagine thats a challenging but rewarding job. would be interested to hear how your partner gets on using the ai platform in her workplace
Activity: 44
I feel like this project is exactly what is needed in the education industry. Too many kids miss out on education due to circumstances that is out of their hands and that is so unfair! Hopefully with the help of the Open Foundation kids all over the world will be able to access education and with the help of the AI chatbot the next generation will be more educated than ever before.
I totally agree with you with so many distractions going on in the classrooms some kids really struggle with concentration & learning the opet foundation chatbot in the form of a digital private tutor is about the revolutionise the educational system for the better amazing project definitely got my backing

Exactly that mate and to be honest, I was one of those kids that got distracted very easily, I could have benefited dramatically from a a personal Chatbot. I would have been so much more focussed, would have been like having my very own personal tutor. I really wish this was around in my day, it would have helped me and many more students gain an education.
i was a distracted student too , i also spent a lot of time off school due to a road traffic accident . would have benefited massive from opet if it had been avaiable
my son suffers from seizures which then gives him anxiety about going to school , just come across opet tonight . will do some research but at the moment looking just like what wee need for him
my partner works with people who have autism and learning difficulties , after speaking with her team they have decided that it would be a good idea to introduce it to the everyday pattern of the residents. Ill keep the chat room updated on the progress they make.
Activity: 30
Looks like an interesting idea,and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day.Do you plan to release debit card too? Will it be correlated with VISA?
Activity: 140
The education sector is in tatters at the moment. kids aren't engaging with teachers, therefore not learning, the teachers are over worked, ale stress and underpaid. Te whole thing is a big mess righteous  now so with what The open Foundation are offering is refreshing and great to see.It will give students an opportunity to learn in a different environment and potentially reduce the work load for the teachers which means they can focus harder on educating children in the class room. The AI Chatbot is a brilliant idea and I can see it helping students and teachers in the long run.

I totally agree the educational system needs to wake up to the benefit of using Ai in and out of the classroom it’s definitely the future & the way the world is moving forward with technology I think it’s about time Ai was intoduced into education especially as the opet foundation are innovating this space with the Ai chatbot your very own personal private tutor.
Activity: 87
The public sale is set to start in 2 days (September 1st). this project is destined for success, it clearly has great potential to help the education industry and once school catch wind of the idea I thinks its going to fly. I highly recommend everyone getting in on this one, its going to be a game changer!
Activity: 78
There is some serious potential behind this project, it has real substance in todays technology world. the education industry is crying out for some help, so why not use technology and AI to help our teachers educate our youth. I wish this was around in my day 15 years ago, I would have really benefited from it!
Activity: 72
The education sector is in tatters at the moment. kids aren't engaging with teachers, therefore not learning, the teachers are over worked, stress and underpaid. Te whole thing is a big mess right now so with what The open Foundation are offering is refreshing and great to see.It will give students an opportunity to learn in a different environment and potentially reduce the work load for the teachers which means they can focus harder on educating children in the class room. The AI Chatbot is a brilliant idea and I can see it helping students and teachers in the long run.

I agree and Im surprised this idea hasn't been thought of all ready? This could be a game changer and massively enhance our economy in the future. Kids who before lost out on an education because they didn't get on with teachers or couldn't focus in class will have an alternative option to learn. This means that means that more people will be educated than ever before which will benefit us globally.
Activity: 175
The education sector is in tatters at the moment. kids aren't engaging with teachers, therefore not learning, the teachers are over worked, stress and underpaid. Te whole thing is a big mess right now so with what The open Foundation are offering is refreshing and great to see.It will give students an opportunity to learn in a different environment and potentially reduce the work load for the teachers which means they can focus harder on educating children in the class room. The AI Chatbot is a brilliant idea and I can see it helping students and teachers in the long run.
Activity: 108
This is a very big idea that can provide tremendou value for our younger generation. Very transparent and very respectable! The teams has thought out the game plan well and i cant wait to see how the AI turns out.

I totally agree with you, this project from opet foundation is awesome encouraging a better way of learning for our young students the future is bright for opet foundation & our kids 👍
Activity: 98
This is a very big idea that can provide tremendou value for our younger generation. Very transparent and very respectable! The teams has thought out the game plan well and i cant wait to see how the AI turns out.
Activity: 140

reading through the comments above , have come to the conclusion that hospitals would be a great place to introduce opet. would take the kids mind of the situation theyre in and give a bit of moral at the same time
I totally agree brilliant observation! Many of other real world use cases other then education this is a great tool for learning your very own personal private tutor for everyone to use and benifit from anywhere & everywhere in the world
Activity: 41

reading through the comments above , have come to the conclusion that hospitals would be a great place to introduce opet. would take the kids mind of the situation theyre in and give a bit of moral at the same time
Activity: 98
Õpetcoin has aimed to make global education easier for students all around the world and they are also making a global innovation in the admission procedure for all the students around the world. I think this education helping platform will serve many students and this project will also get huge value in the future.
Activity: 67

Activity: 44

Activity: 73
Yes I believe it will. its a very positive project which can make can have great benefits to millions of people all over the world.
Can you elaborate on this?

Well there are millions of children all over the world who can't gain access to education due to travel, finances or whatever their personal circumstances might be. The Open Foundation will basically provide a personal tutor to millions via an app other phone. Pretty much everyone has a smart phone these days, so by the touch of a button you will be able access your your school curriculum and learn from the comfort of your home, the park, the library or wherever you feel comfortable. This easy access will be beneficial to so many people globally, finally technology is being used to help educate the future generations. 

Well said, this is a project that’s definitely worth backing the future of education is personal, everyone is different we all learn in different ways at different paces & teacher are also under so much pressure & are leaving the profession at a alarming rate the opet foundation chatbot could be the answer to all these problems...
I completely agree, education needs a BIG shakeup, schools are failing so many pupils, they aren't moving with the times, education and the methods used dont work for a lot of people. Opet's education chatbot will help so many people from any level from any background on any subject. It really could be the next big thing in education!
Was working in a school at the end of last week , was the two days that the students were receiving they're gcse results. Although some were very happy, their seemed to be an awful lot of students that wasn't . Hopefully every student will have the option of using opet to better they're education.
My friends son just did his exams , over half of the students in his class didn't get the grades they wanted or was expected . This is not acceptable. Schools should look into providing opet for students that need the additional help.

Yeah I agree, its disgraceful that people are allowed to fail these tests. When will schools realise that students learn in different ways, they are not robots, they are all built uniquely and therefore some just won't connect in a class environment. The stresses these kids are under now a days is desperate so anyway technology can help reduce worry of young learners is a possotive!
you can be the cleverest kid in the class but if the teacher doesn't unlock that potential then it goes to waste
I agree , their was a kid in my class which is a perfect example of the above , if you don't connect then things can become difficult
Activity: 73
Yes I believe it will. its a very positive project which can make can have great benefits to millions of people all over the world.

Well there are millions of children all over the world who can't gain access to education due to travel, finances or whatever their personal circumstances might be. The Open Foundation will basically provide a personal tutor to millions via an app other phone. Pretty much everyone has a smart phone these days, so by the touch of a button you will be able access your your school curriculum and learn from the comfort of your home, the park, the library or wherever you feel comfortable. This easy access will be beneficial to so many people globally, finally technology is being used to help educate the future generations. 

Well said, this is a project that’s definitely worth backing the future of education is personal, everyone is different we all learn in different ways at different paces & teacher are also under so much pressure & are leaving the profession at a alarming rate the opet foundation chatbot could be the answer to all these problems...
I completely agree, education needs a BIG shakeup, schools are failing so many pupils, they aren't moving with the times, education and the methods used dont work for a lot of people. Opet's education chatbot will help so many people from any level from any background on any subject. It really could be the next big thing in education!
Was working in a school at the end of last week , was the two days that the students were receiving they're gcse results. Although some were very happy, their seemed to be an awful lot of students that wasn't . Hopefully every student will have the option of using opet to better they're education.
My friends son just did his exams , over half of the students in his class didn't get the grades they wanted or was expected . This is not acceptable. Schools should look into providing opet for students that need the additional help.

Yeah I agree, its disgraceful that people are allowed to fail these tests. When will schools realise that students learn in different ways, they are not robots, they are all built uniquely and therefore some just won't connect in a class environment. The stresses these kids are under now a days is desperate so anyway technology can help reduce worry of young learners is a possotive!
you can be the cleverest kid in the class but if the teacher doesn't unlock that potential then it goes to waste
Activity: 175

Activity: 108

I totally agree with you it’s An amazing project I wish it was their for me but so glad it will be here for my kids can see so many benifits to this Ai chatbot already
Same here I totally see the benifits of this project and I can definitely see me as a parent using this chatbot with my children the whole idea just sounds amazing & a massive help to the educational system that’s failing our children at the moment
Activity: 41

Pages:
Jump to: