Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 11. (Read 11003 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Yes I believe it will. its a very positive project which can make can have great benefits to millions of people all over the world.
Can you elaborate on this?

Well there are millions of children all over the world who can't gain access to education due to travel, finances or whatever their personal circumstances might be. The Open Foundation will basically provide a personal tutor to millions via an app other phone. Pretty much everyone has a smart phone these days, so by the touch of a button you will be able access your your school curriculum and learn from the comfort of your home, the park, the library or wherever you feel comfortable. This easy access will be beneficial to so many people globally, finally technology is being used to help educate the future generations. 

Well said, this is a project that’s definitely worth backing the future of education is personal, everyone is different we all learn in different ways at different paces & teacher are also under so much pressure & are leaving the profession at a alarming rate the opet foundation chatbot could be the answer to all these problems...
I completely agree, education needs a BIG shakeup, schools are failing so many pupils, they aren't moving with the times, education and the methods used dont work for a lot of people. Opet's education chatbot will help so many people from any level from any background on any subject. It really could be the next big thing in education!
Was working in a school at the end of last week , was the two days that the students were receiving they're gcse results. Although some were very happy, their seemed to be an awful lot of students that wasn't . Hopefully every student will have the option of using opet to better they're education.
Activity: 44
Yes I believe it will. its a very positive project which can make can have great benefits to millions of people all over the world.

Well there are millions of children all over the world who can't gain access to education due to travel, finances or whatever their personal circumstances might be. The Open Foundation will basically provide a personal tutor to millions via an app other phone. Pretty much everyone has a smart phone these days, so by the touch of a button you will be able access your your school curriculum and learn from the comfort of your home, the park, the library or wherever you feel comfortable. This easy access will be beneficial to so many people globally, finally technology is being used to help educate the future generations. 

Well said, this is a project that’s definitely worth backing the future of education is personal, everyone is different we all learn in different ways at different paces & teacher are also under so much pressure & are leaving the profession at a alarming rate the opet foundation chatbot could be the answer to all these problems...
many people suffer from anxiety and other forms of mental illness which prevents them from attending school , their is so many reasons why certain children don't get the education they deserve . opet will help in this not being the case
What about the children in war torn countries that dont even have schools left. Where they have had to flee to other countries. Would be great to get opet in to the refugee camps . It would be fantastic for moral for the children that have to live there.
Activity: 73

many people suffer from anxiety and other forms of mental illness which prevents them from attending school , their is so many reasons why certain children don't get the education they deserve . opet will help in this not being the case
Activity: 175
The future of education is in safe hands with The Opet Foundation AI chatbot. Good education will become easily accessible for anyone with a smart phone and to be fair, these days everyone does. The app will have a range of capabilities including a digital tutor companion, personalized recommender, a unified channel for interests, college applications and career counselling. This will improve results all over the world becsause so many kids who couldn't focus in class or struggles to connect with a teacher will now have an option that wasn't there before. This is a ground breaker and we can go to bed knowing the future of education is in safe hands.
Activity: 196
when the bounty start?
Activity: 66
Through my YouTube channel with 50k subscribers i will give your ICO exclusive media hype to Thousands of Loyal subscribers who are either crypto-enthusiasts, active/potential investors or YouTube Advertisers ready invest their time or money into anything i confidently inform them.
Activity: 140

I completely agree, education needs a BIG shakeup, schools are failing so many pupils, they aren't moving with the times, education and the methods used dont work for a lot of people. Opet's education chatbot will help so many people from any level from any background on any subject. It really could be the next big thing in education!

I totally agree with you it’s An amazing project I wish it was their for me but so glad it will be here for my kids can see so many benifits to this Ai chatbot already
Activity: 5

Activity: 153
I feel like this project is exactly what is needed in the education industry. Too many kids miss out on education due to circumstances that is out of their hands and that is so unfair! Hopefully with the help of the Open Foundation kids all over the world will be able to access education and with the help of the AI chatbot the next generation will be more educated than ever before.
I totally agree with you with so many distractions going on in the classrooms some kids really struggle with concentration & learning the opet foundation chatbot in the form of a digital private tutor is about the revolutionise the educational system for the better amazing project definitely got my backing

Exactly that mate and to be honest, I was one of those kids that got distracted very easily, I could have benefited dramatically from a a personal Chatbot. I would have been so much more focussed, would have been like having my very own personal tutor. I really wish this was around in my day, it would have helped me and many more students gain an education.
copper member
Activity: 560
This is quietly good project with unique concept too ini
When you target student to your costumer, So tell me how can student participant on your project?
By buying token or what?
I feel like this project is exactly what is needed in the education industry. Too many kids miss out on education due to circumstances that is out of their hands and that is so unfair! Hopefully with the help of the Open Foundation kids all over the world will be able to access education and with the help of the AI chatbot the next generation will be more educated than ever before.
I totally agree with you with so many distractions going on in the classrooms some kids really struggle with concentration & learning the opet foundation chatbot in the form of a digital private tutor is about the revolutionise the educational system for the better amazing project definitely got my backing
They hit their soft cap today, very impressive, theres plenty of ICO's out there that aren't reaching it, so this is a great milestone for the project to hit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Opet trying to bring a faster advancements in the system that will bring a leading change for the students career.
Yes,for students such a project will undoubtedly be useful,now you do not need to hire Tutors,everything will be at hand, and plus blockchain technology is introduced here.I liked the idea very much, I will be happy to watch the development of this interesting and promising platform.I wish the developers success.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Opet trying to bring a faster advancements in the system that will bring a leading change for the students career.
Activity: 98

Opet Foundation (OPET) uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to make you smarter, faster, and better during your trip as a high school student.
Activity: 57
Merit: 5
I think this is a big project, but in development if only rely on social media, I think not enough to promote a product or system.
if there is a next bounty, I would love to participate in it
Pages:
Jump to: