Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 13. (Read 11003 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hi guys! Actively working! I'm interested in how much you have collected for today?
Despite the soft market (ETH price is now ~USD320), we've been working tirelessly on every possible way to ensure our ICO is a success. And gratefully, since we started the private round 2 months ago, we've almost achieved our soft cap Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Education is a field of everyone in the world. The project is targeted at high school students and students. The project uses machine learning and artificial intelligence and provides equal opportunity for everyone ... Are these outstanding advantages for the project to gain trust and support from the community?
Thanks for the interesting question. We can only analyze but not respond on behalf of people. By activity here and in the group of telegrams it can be concluded that people trust us and want to cooperate with us.
I can say from many users that the project is super. Immediately clear good teamwork. This team will change the system of education. When can I try your trial version of your program?
Education is a field of everyone in the world. The project is targeted at high school students and students. The project uses machine learning and artificial intelligence and provides equal opportunity for everyone ... Are these outstanding advantages for the project to gain trust and support from the community?
Thanks for the interesting question. We can only analyze but not respond on behalf of people. By activity here and in the group of telegrams it can be concluded that people trust us and want to cooperate with us.
Activity: 92
Hi guys! Actively working! I'm interested in how much you have collected for today?
Activity: 127
Activity: 539
500 ETH and above donation 35 bonus tokens
200 ETH to 499 ETH Donations 30 x Reward tokens
50 ETH to 199 ETH contribution 25 X incentive token
Started on September 1.
High activity level and good video made you my favorites in this field.
Thank you very much for your attention. Without your support, we would not be able to be on top.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
High activity level and good video made you my favorites in this field.
How can various training institutions be able to access information about their potential students? What is their contribution to the system?
Universities or higher education institutions, banks, fellows and
potential employers who want to access the blockchain will have to purchase Õpetcoins (OPET) from the open market after the sale of the tokens to gain access.
And also get an access code to personal information about the student's progress.
Activity: 36
How can various training institutions be able to access information about their potential students? What is their contribution to the system?
Hello. Project bomb! Super video! The idea is very successful! Tell me when your token will be officially released?
Hello. Thanks for the nice words. The official token generation event will be on the 1st October 2018.

you have an excellent activity, a good concept. Well done that you support the educational process and help financially those who are not able to cope with this alone. I want to support you. What do I need to do for that?
Thanks for the compliment! This project wouldn't be able to succeed without your support! At this stage you need to register through our website https://opetfoundation.com/ . Please fill in the registration form.

Hey. The idea is certainly interesting, but I'm a bit offended because I work as a tutor. So after the release of your program, will I have less work? However, like the rest of the tutors.
But OPET's aim is not to REPLACE tutors entirely but rather build a better education landscape for ALL. You can see this as a collaboration and not replacement!
If this is true then I support your idea of creating such a project.
With the support of AI and machine learning, it is hoped that the chatbot will provide personal support to match the different speeds and methods that people are learning. While richer families can invest in expensive private education for their children, Õpet believes that this chatbot can offer an effective review while cutting costs between 90 and 95 percent. Thanks for the support. Join us and participate in our bonus programs.
What kind of bonus program do you offer?
Õpet's private sale...   Early bird incentives take the form of bonus tokens, as follows:
 •  35% bonus tokens for contributions of 500ETH and above,
 •  30% bonus tokens for contributions between 200 ETH to 499 ETH
 •  25% bonus tokens for contributions between 50 ETH to 199 ETH.
 •  20% bonus tokens from 1 September to 8 September,
 •  15% bonus tokens from 9 September to 16 September,
 •  10% bonus tokens from 17 September to 23 September.
 •  5% bonus tokens from 24 September to 30 September.
And also I suggest you take part in the bounty program.
!  Until the 31st of August, you may ask questions in @opetfoundationgroup that are related to our project. If you manage to ask a question that we can’t answer, or one that we deem well thought out, you will get 50 OPET! So go read our whitepapers, all our relevant materials, and attempt to stump us with your question!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 40
Hey. The idea is certainly interesting, but I'm a bit offended because I work as a tutor. So after the release of your program, will I have less work? However, like the rest of the tutors.
But OPET's aim is not to REPLACE tutors entirely but rather build a better education landscape for ALL. You can see this as a collaboration and not replacement!
With the support of AI and machine learning, it is hoped that the chatbot will provide personal support to match the different speeds and methods that people are learning. While richer families can invest in expensive private education for their children, Õpet believes that this chatbot can offer an effective review while cutting costs between 90 and 95 percent. Thanks for the support. Join us and participate in our bonus programs.
What kind of bonus program do you offer?
Activity: 20
Hello. Project bomb! Super video! The idea is very successful! Tell me when your token will be officially released?
You have come a long way and will start soon. Congratulations. do you have smart contracts for your token sale already?
Yes.  GBX passes the audit. Thank you for your congratulations. We are pleased that our project is interesting and watched.

You are doing a very important job! Develop in the right direction. Is your program tuned to specific subjects or to the entire educational system?
Tests will help students to track their competence in a variety of subjects - for starters, Õpet will focus on four main subjects: chemistry, biology, physics and mathematics.

Activity: 21
You have come a long way and will start soon. Congratulations. do you have smart contracts for your token sale already?
In the era of online learning this project is very relevant.
Thanks for the support. Join us!

Activity: 40
Hello! I'm interested in how much money do you plan to collect in order to realize your project?

Our goal is to collect 60,000 ETH; the required minimum is 10.000 ETH. TGE will active for 90 days.

I wonder what will happen if you do not collect the right amount for the opening of your project?
In the event that the amount of collected funds is lower than the lower threshold, the use will be adjusted proportionally.

Why did you decide to use artificial intelligence and a block chain in your program?

The platform uses artificial intelligence (AI) and a block chain to solve the "growing class gap" in education - it helps all students to get equal opportunities and unlock their full potential.

Activity: 42
Hello! I'm interested in how much money do you plan to collect in order to realize your project?

Our goal is to collect 60,000 ETH; the required minimum is 10.000 ETH. TGE will active for 90 days.

I wonder what will happen if you do not collect the right amount for the opening of your project?
Pages:
Jump to: