Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 2. (Read 11003 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Im very excited by the idea of Opet, it could change the education sector big time and in my eyes its very needed. So many kids, who are talented miss out on education for various reasons could now have access to education. this is long overdue because we've let some diamonds rot, so hopefully Opet can change that!
Activity: 6
The presentation is very detailed with the specific image analysis, convincing viewers and worth the investment. I will always keep track of your project.
Activity: 61
I hope that many people are interested in your project Grin Good luck to the developers and all participants of ICO!!!

Thank you! Please do follow us on our social media too!  Smiley

Grin Cheesy
Activity: 14
Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!
Activity: 37
Greetings team.
Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry
Activity: 11
If you are looking for an excellent project to invest, I suggest this project because I see a good potential on it. This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both campaigns and your money invested in it gives you the idea that this project came to us one day. I am confident that the ICO will be successfully completed! The project with an original idea and a great future, a team of professionals and around it has already formed a fairly
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This is the kind of project that really needs support from generous people out there. I think students are the hope of the future and if they can already learn how to use a blockchain application then the adaptation of the cryptocurrency will be speed up.
Activity: 87
Since you just brought up your telegram channel… How active is it? Do the devs actually interact with the community on there? In other words – is it worth joining? Hopefully it is because I've been looking for something just like this for a long time now…
great tg room, devs interact with you and will answer all your questions .

Wonderful project wish the opet foundation all the best for the future just read this brilliant article on Steemit about why opet is definitely needed to better the educational system take a read!!!  https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@influencedonline/opet-foundations-project-using-artificial-intelligence-called-chatbot-in-the-form-of-a-digital-private-tutor

Thats a great article, thanks for sharing. There is great potential behind this project, it stands out amongst other icos, im sure as soon as schools catch wind of this idea, they will get behind it. it could help so many kids out there gain an education, I know from personal experience that I would have benefited from a chatbot, I couldn't connect with teachers and just got distracted too easily where if I had an ai chatbot, that I could use in my own time, id say I would have got quite a few more gcse's.

I was the same mate, couldn't focus so I ended up getting angry at the teachers. it weren't their fault, I just couldn't focus in a class environment and if I had the chance to learn in a different way, such as using your very own personal tutor, in the comfort of my home or the park I would have got much better grades. hopefully the future generations will have better opportunities thanks to the Opet Foundation.

Well we have the opportunity to help the future generations by backing this project, so if you haven't done so already, click the link and give it your support. http://KYC.opetfoundation.com

Thank you for sharing the link, I will go there and invest right now!
Activity: 11
I аm strоnglу surе that todау реорlе dоn’t hаvе muсh tіmе, so some short аnd іntеrеsting vidео сlір іs а great wау to promоte thе plаtfоrm)))
Activity: 32
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I am happy such a project for students.I hope that investors will be interested in this area by taking the necessary steps.

Activity: 26
This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.
Activity: 34
The plan that is descripted in the roadmap is very nice and if you truly thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good!! Good luck team!!!
Activity: 73
There is some serious potential behind this project, it has real substance in todays technology world. the education industry is crying out for some help, so why not use technology and AI to help our teachers educate our youth. I wish this was around in my day 15 years ago, I would have really benefited from it!
We are definitely in the middle of a ai revolution . how we see the world will change dramatically . Opet didn't miss a beat when preparing for this. I wish them all the success
Activity: 19
Your project Õpet Foundation was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/%C3%95pet+Foundation to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Activity: 196
This Opetcoin is an interesting projec that will surely bring an  incredible impact to the crypto currency community since it is an artificial intelligence companion for students. The I want to see more progress and far developments of the Opetcoim and hopefully that the team working for this project will keep up progressing.
brand new
Activity: 0
How are your tokens different from other ISO tokens? Do you consider yourself special? For what reason?
They are special in their concept. After all, you agree to combine the blockchain, the crypto and the learning process before you have to figure this out. But this team successful. They deserve leadership. Is not it?
Activity: 10
His project with very big ambitions . I hope the team working on it will do everything it's intended and it will be the best project of 2018 . Good lucky
Yes I believe it will. its a very positive project which can make can have great benefits to millions of people all over the world.
I have only recently discovered Opet Foundation. I must say, it has massive potential. The changes that it could bring to the education system need to be shared a high levels; this platform could brighten the future in so many ways!

Agree with you mate, the future of education looks bright with the help of Opet. :
Pages:
Jump to: