Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OROCRYPT – Digitized Precious Metals On The Ethereum Blockchain - page 7. (Read 43224 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
are you US based company? if yes how you deal with SEC selling shares through tokens?

No we are based in Panama. Unfortunately we are unable to sell to US buyers as of now due to US regulations and requirements.
Is this going to be another scam?Why is there no word from orocrypt here?Why they created this thread if they dont have time to update here

Hi! No this is not another scam. Orocrypt  complies with all Panamanian regulation concerning precious metals merchant, as well as to those established by the Sujetos Obligados No Financieros, of the Ministry of Economy and Finance. We have informed the Superintendencia del Mercado de Valores about our share token sale. we are also a registered company in Panama. Please visit our website www.orocrypt.com to  find documents regarding our registration in Panama. We sincerely apologize for not replying as quickly due to some technical difficulties. I assure you that we will be monitoring and updating this thread daily from now on. Thank you for understanding.
another project that will try their luck on crypto industry,,
i read you mentioned about panama,, does your main office is in panama ?

I've seen so many coins claiming they represent gold or silver or other precious metal, none actually did, they all fail because the only purpose of these coins is to grab some quick and easy money.

Actually we the purpose of these token is to raise the necessary funds in order to create a decentralized, secure , and private platform for precious metals. Once our gold -based token is launched, Orocrypt will not be holding any funds, rather will be providing the platform to trade these tokenized precious metals instantly and securely .
We have received a number of questions from investors and potential investors asking for more details of our road map for the future direction of the business and management felt it would be helpful to set out an outline of our plans.

In addition to the launch our gold token in September 2017 and our silver token in October 2017, we are working on a solution to bring to market a token based on un-mined gold, where the assets have been properly valued and assessed by independent auditors of impeccable reputation.

We will take careful consideration of the cost of extraction of the gold but we believe the margins can be substantial enough for this to represent a significant investment opportunity. Orocrypt will then be a position to launch asset backed tokens for other minerals.  We expect to start working soon on the unmined token structure in order to make is so there is a valid legal claim on the digital assets.

This token will provide a solid and less volatile ethereum based investment for those to expect gold price to increase in the medium and long term.

More details will be announced as the negotiations and legal opinions progress.

Your Orocrypt team
Is this going to be another scam?Why is there no word from orocrypt here?Why they created this thread if they dont have time to update here

Sorry.  We have been gathering information in order to make our message more clear and to inform better those who are interested in our company and our products.  We will be posting very soon updates about our products and future plans.  We are posting now a sort excerpt about them.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The table of bounty campaing is filled on time. I hope that all problems will be solved Wink
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
are you US based company? if yes how you deal with SEC selling shares through tokens?
Activity: 594
Merit: 251
Update. Orocrypt already raise 51 +btc atm. Way to go, nice progress for a very good project! Lets go guys, spread the word!
Where you looking for progress  Huh
Activity: 350
Update. Orocrypt already raise 51 +btc atm. Way to go, nice progress for a very good project! Lets go guys, spread the word!
Only 51 btc?what is the minimum cap?I think it is too little will they refund if no minimum cap is reached?
It just started, It will run for 1 full month. Yeah, I think they will refund when min. cap is not reached. SO dont worry too much, and I'm pretty sure they will hit the green light to operate.
What is their min cap?and why dev do not update here daily? I have feeling that Onplace and this dev are same because both do not update  Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
It is interesting, what profitability can lexemes show and is it possible to guarantee for example digital gold for real at the declared rate?
Activity: 350
Only 51 btc?what is the minimum cap?I think it is too little will they refund if no minimum cap is reached?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
This looks promising.  Does the token back precious metals?

You are buying shares in a company that earns fees through offering gold tokens.

After the ICO, if the minimum capital is raised, Orocrypt will present the Gold token: the first product of the company, which will represent the ownership of 30 grams of LBMA-quality gold and will be looking to expand to Silver, Platinum and bespoke tokens in the future

https://orocrypt.com
Good to post a correct address in every post to spread the word about fake website.I think scammers now have found this new way to rip people of their crypto.We need to be extra carefull now
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
This looks promising.  Does the token back precious metals?

You are buying shares in a company that earns fees through offering gold tokens.

After the ICO, if the minimum capital is raised, Orocrypt will present the Gold token: the first product of the company, which will represent the ownership of 30 grams of LBMA-quality gold and will be looking to expand to Silver, Platinum and bespoke tokens in the future

https://orocrypt.com
Activity: 594
Merit: 251
min cap? max cap? etherscan address?
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Where can I see how much have already been I veszed?

From mobile I can not see anything about it on the webpage.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
OK, so I've registered for the ICO and set up an ICO account on your website. Having now logged out of my ICO account how do I log back in again ? there appears to be no link on the website to do that ?? please send me the link.

Can anyone answer this please ?

There is no login link on the website which is really important to Investors back to the site and just take a look on their money / token on the dashboard.
And also we can't see the fund raising. We can't know how much the token sold day by day. Fix it soon please.
Activity: 315
OK, so I've registered for the ICO and set up an ICO account on your website. Having now logged out of my ICO account how do I log back in again ? there appears to be no link on the website to do that ?? please send me the link.

Can anyone answer this please ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
thank you dev...Action for fraudsters must be legal .. because it can hurt many people

Many thanks for spotting the phishing site.  We are taking measures to have it stopped.  Again our website does not have an "s" at the end.
Pages:
Jump to: