Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OROCRYPT – Digitized Precious Metals On The Ethereum Blockchain - page 6. (Read 43224 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I am very very sad as well in this project, I think it will not reach the minimum investment on time. i just hope that when it happens, they'll refund all their investors with their money.

Hi Garrett.  Don't be sad.  There are still almost two weeks left in the ICO.  A lot can happen during this time.  Also, I can tell you that we will refund the investors if we do not reach the minimum.  Look at who are the team's people behind the project.

The company will continue with its plans whether the ICO succeeds or not, because if it doesn't we will look for funds from traditional financing.  We would still launch our gold backed tokens in September and we want it to be a success. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Is the site https://orocrypt.com/ unavailable? I can not access .  Huh ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Activity: 460

Hi migello.  Thanks for your comments.  They allow us to present our point of view.  To clarify your comment about dividends, we are only not committing at this point to declare dividends.  That doesn't mean that they may never be paid.  Our perspective is that if the company in one year from now, has one million in profits and there is an investment opportunity that may give 500,000 in future profits, our owners would be better off by not receiving dividends and would benefit a lot more from the increase of the company value by investing the million in the new deal. On top, dividends are taxed as ordinary income in most jurisdictions, whilst capital gains from selling tokens held long term pay taxes at a much lower rate.

I don't understand what you mean we burn $2.459.000 dollars and that token holders have basically nothing.  Please remember that we are euro based, not dollar based.  Also please look at our proforma balance sheet, also in our prospectus.  It shows that after the ICO, the company will keep most of the 4.5 mm in cash, bitcoin, ether and gold.

Our expected first year expenses are approximately 1.2mm equivalent to 100,000 a month.  Lets say that the gold-token we will sell in September is a flop.  Then the silver token we will sell in October is another flop, and the un-mined gold token for December is also a flop.  We would probably at that point stop operations and close the business after six months.  If we had only spent 600 thousand during those six months, and had zero profits, there would be 3.9 million euros left that would belong to the owners.  Tokens outstanding would be 655000 (the founders only have 155,000 tokens with the rest accrued over three years).  Dividing 3.9 million euros into 655,000 tokens (500,000 ICO +155,000 founders) leaves a value to be returned to each token of 5.95 euros.  So under that scenario, each token owner would lose 3.05 euros if the company fails to make one cent during its first six months and decides to close.  Yes, any investment in a startup is very risky.  Most startups do not make it past their first year, and we have been very open about it. An investment in the company is risky!  But to say that investors have nothing is incorrect.

Now, add the managing team value.  That is very important.  Remember what happened to Apple when Steve Jobs went back?.  For instance, Digix is valuing their team at approximately 30 million dollars (136 million in eth in their wallet and a total value of market capitalisation of 167 million}.  When you are investing in Orocrypt you are also getting the managing team.  A group of experienced and successful individuals.  Investors in the company are getting the team's capacity to generate profits, to find profitable investments and to manage Orocrypt very well. 

Finally, we do hope to succeed in our ICO.  If we do not, then Orocrypt will get financing from traditional sources and therefore continue with its plans.  So come what may, expect to see our gold-token in September!  Many thanks!

Thank you for the explanation of your point of view
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
The decentralised blockchain's USP is privacy & freedom from confiscation.

If you look at the top 12 by capitalisation, 3 are exclusively focused on privacy, XMR, DASH & ZEC. In their Metropolis update, ETH will introduce Zk-SNARKs for privacy (which ETC can adopt too.) STRAT is developing Tumblebit so that easy private Bitcoin transactions are possible (LTC can easily be added) BTS has 'Stealth'...

The majority of ICO's these days are incorporating in Crypto Valley, Zug, Switzerland, still always ranked in the top 3 jurisdictions for privacy.

You have incorporated in Panama, not in anyone's top 10 AFAIK, you require KYC from investors & customers of your main product. So there's not much USP for investors or customers vs. using/investing in existing gold holding services. I know you have said you are looking at a gold token product which only requires KYC if you claim the physical which is great but to extend that idea further you could...

Through the use of a price oracle, create a smart contract that If you send ETH to the contract it sends you back 1 gram gold tokens at spot +2%. If you send gold tokens to the smart contract it gives you back ETH at spot -2%.

The contract is funded with enough ETH to cover 1% of outstanding gold tokens & replenished if needed every 24 hours.

50% of the fees charged above/below spot are sent to another smart contract and distributed to ORO token holders.

- The 1 gram gold tokens will likely trade on exchanges within a tighter range than the +-2%
- In the event of an Orocrypt bankruptcy token holders can claim gold directly from the vault with a minimum of 30 grams & with KYC.

That way customers have a private gold product they can access simply by sending ETH to a smart contract & investors have a private share that provides consistent returns from 50% of fees regardless of whether the 10x voting shares 'think' they have a more profitable use than dividends for the remaining revenue.

What is the minimum invest ment goal

Needs 133333 OROC tokens to be purchased from what I can see on their website.

https://orocrypt.com/

I'm a little disappointed because the ICO OROCRYPT is going slowly, do not we collect the minimum Huh

interesting concept but you read the whitepaper and run scared away...

---absolutely NO dividends if business is profitable (see Prospectus , orocrypt website)

---they release 500.000 shares  for $ 4.5 Mil out of 1,112,000, they retain 612.000 shares

---of which 266,822 for them ($ 1.080.000) and 345,118 ($ 1.397.000) for employees and "other plans" (? ? ? )

"345,118 shares of our tokenized
common stock Class A reserved for future issuance under our equity, employees compensation and
other plans."

"The total authorized and issued capital is divided into 1,112,000 shares:
● Class A - 845,118
Each share of Class A common stock is entitled to one vote per share.
● Class B - 266,882
Each share of Class B common stock is entitled to ten votes per share and is convertible at
any time into one share of Class A common stock. These shares were distributed to the
company founders. No additional Class B shares will be created after initial issuance and
they will convert to Class A shares upon sale to anyone outside the initial group of founders."

---out of $ 4.500.000 they burn $ 2.459.000 dollars...

and what you have? basically nothing.

Maybe this is why the ico is going so slow...

I am sorry Lambos aren't free today.

Good luck for the project

Hi migello.  Thanks for your comments.  They allow us to present our point of view.  To clarify your comment about dividends, we are only not committing at this point to declare dividends.  That doesn't mean that they may never be paid.  Our perspective is that if the company in one year from now, has one million in profits and there is an investment opportunity that may give 500,000 in future profits, our owners would be better off by not receiving dividends and would benefit a lot more from the increase of the company value by investing the million in the new deal. On top, dividends are taxed as ordinary income in most jurisdictions, whilst capital gains from selling tokens held long term pay taxes at a much lower rate.

I don't understand what you mean we burn $2.459.000 dollars and that token holders have basically nothing.  Please remember that we are euro based, not dollar based.  Also please look at our proforma balance sheet, also in our prospectus.  It shows that after the ICO, the company will keep most of the 4.5 mm in cash, bitcoin, ether and gold.

Our expected first year expenses are approximately 1.2mm equivalent to 100,000 a month.  Lets say that the gold-token we will sell in September is a flop.  Then the silver token we will sell in October is another flop, and the un-mined gold token for December is also a flop.  We would probably at that point stop operations and close the business after six months.  If we had only spent 600 thousand during those six months, and had zero profits, there would be 3.9 million euros left that would belong to the owners.  Tokens outstanding would be 655000 (the founders only have 155,000 tokens with the rest accrued over three years).  Dividing 3.9 million euros into 655,000 tokens (500,000 ICO +155,000 founders) leaves a value to be returned to each token of 5.95 euros.  So under that scenario, each token owner would lose 3.05 euros if the company fails to make one cent during its first six months and decides to close.  Yes, any investment in a startup is very risky.  Most startups do not make it past their first year, and we have been very open about it. An investment in the company is risky!  But to say that investors have nothing is incorrect.

Now, add the managing team value.  That is very important.  Remember what happened to Apple when Steve Jobs went back?.  For instance, Digix is valuing their team at approximately 30 million dollars (136 million in eth in their wallet and a total value of market capitalisation of 167 million}.  When you are investing in Orocrypt you are also getting the managing team.  A group of experienced and successful individuals.  Investors in the company are getting the team's capacity to generate profits, to find profitable investments and to manage Orocrypt very well. 

Finally, we do hope to succeed in our ICO.  If we do not, then Orocrypt will get financing from traditional sources and therefore continue with its plans.  So come what may, expect to see our gold-token in September!  Many thanks!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
why I do  not receive Twitter stake in 23.6.2017
Activity: 460

I'm a little disappointed because the ICO OROCRYPT is going slowly, do not we collect the minimum Huh

interesting concept but you read the whitepaper and run scared away...

---absolutely NO dividends if business is profitable (see Prospectus , orocrypt website)

---they release 500.000 shares  for $ 4.5 Mil out of 1,112,000, they retain 612.000 shares

---of which 266,822 for them ($ 1.080.000) and 345,118 ($ 1.397.000) for employees and "other plans" (? ? ? )

"345,118 shares of our tokenized
common stock Class A reserved for future issuance under our equity, employees compensation and
other plans."

"The total authorized and issued capital is divided into 1,112,000 shares:
● Class A - 845,118
Each share of Class A common stock is entitled to one vote per share.
● Class B - 266,882
Each share of Class B common stock is entitled to ten votes per share and is convertible at
any time into one share of Class A common stock. These shares were distributed to the
company founders. No additional Class B shares will be created after initial issuance and
they will convert to Class A shares upon sale to anyone outside the initial group of founders."

---out of $ 4.500.000 they burn $ 2.459.000 dollars...

and what you have? basically nothing.

Maybe this is why the ico is going so slow...

I am sorry Lambos aren't free today.

Good luck for the project
Activity: 882
Merit: 548

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Don't you allow twitter marketing and promotion? Don't you have any reward activities?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Investors won't come since OP denies to show proof of his claims.

Easy solution he wants investors he first needs to show proof of his claims which many people already demanded

Hi.  Could you please let us know which proof you suggest we show.  We would be grateful if you could let us know how we can improve.  Thanks!

We know that our management team is new to the community.  We will be part of it because if the ICO fails to reach the minimum, we will finance the company through traditional financing venues, and Orocrypt will continue with its plans.

We have Andrey Zamovskiy, CEO of Ambisafe and Oleksii Matiiasevych as advisers.  These are well known in the community. You can google each one of us to see our background.  Our company registry is available to the public.  We are not using nominees for directors or shareholders.

We have a corporate account in Orocrypt's name at Paysera in Lithuania, an e-payments intitution regulated by the Central Bank of Lithuania.  In order to open a corporate account in Orocrypt's name we had to provide extensive information about the founders.  Notarized copies of passports, company registration, etc.  We are using an e-payments institution because their fees are 2 euros per transfer instead of 40 (regular bank fees) and they are part of SEPA.  If anyone has tried to open a corporate account at a bank or an electronic money institution he/she will know that they go through an intense KYC process. 

Furthermore, we are publishing a detailed roadmap shortly.  If you can suggest which other information we can submit, we would be very grateful.

The founders have the view that digitised assets will grow and present many opportunities.  Profitable opportunities.  This is why we are here.  Perhaps we are not doing the best job communicating our vision and our plans, therefore we would welcome advice.

Thanks!

Easy solution he wants investors he first needs to show proof of his claims which many people already demanded

Hi.  Could you please let us know which proof you suggest we show.  We would be grateful if you could let us know how we can improve.  Thanks!
Activity: 938
Merit: 276

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
I ♥ BitcoinTalk
Very low investment inflow. Than it is caused? Will the return of investments be made if the lower limit is not reached?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
We have received a number of questions from investors and potential investors asking for more details of our road map for the future direction of the business and management felt it would be helpful to set out an outline of our plans.

In addition to the launch our gold token in September 2017 and our silver token in October 2017, we are working on a solution to bring to market a token based on un-mined gold, where the assets have been properly valued and assessed by independent auditors of impeccable reputation.

We will take careful consideration of the cost of extraction of the gold but we believe the margins can be substantial enough for this to represent a significant investment opportunity. Orocrypt will then be a position to launch asset backed tokens for other minerals.  We expect to start working soon on the unmined token structure in order to make is so there is a valid legal claim on the digital assets.

This token will provide a solid and less volatile ethereum based investment for those to expect gold price to increase in the medium and long term.

More details will be announced as the negotiations and legal opinions progress.

Your Orocrypt team
This is very exciting roadmap.I suggest you accept other currencies also besides eth and btc because of network congestion in both these networks
Activity: 350
Is this going to be another scam?Why is there no word from orocrypt here?Why they created this thread if they dont have time to update here

Hi! No this is not another scam. Orocrypt  complies with all Panamanian regulation concerning precious metals merchant, as well as to those established by the Sujetos Obligados No Financieros, of the Ministry of Economy and Finance. We have informed the Superintendencia del Mercado de Valores about our share token sale. we are also a registered company in Panama. Please visit our website www.orocrypt.com to  find documents regarding our registration in Panama. We sincerely apologize for not replying as quickly due to some technical difficulties. I assure you that we will be monitoring and updating this thread daily from now on. Thank you for understanding.
This is very professional of you to reply all the questions here.I am looking forward to invest if I get some eth soon.
Website is not working. What could be the problem?
I was about to write my blog for Orocrypt but website is down at the moment.

Hi The website is currently working fine and is up and running for our live ICO . Please let us know if you need anything else. Thank you .
Activity: 315
OK, so I've registered for the ICO and set up an ICO account on your website. Having now logged out of my ICO account how do I log back in again ? there appears to be no link on the website to do that ?? please send me the link.

Can I get an answer for this question please ?
You may still struggle to raise funds though.

Most ICO's just require sending ETH/other to an ICO address. Yours is one of the few I've seen that requires full name etc. as part of the ICO terms & conditions.

Hi Yes we do need additional details to comply with AML/KYC regulations. Thank you for understanding.
Update. Orocrypt already raise 51 +btc atm. Way to go, nice progress for a very good project! Lets go guys, spread the word!
Only 51 btc?what is the minimum cap?I think it is too little will they refund if no minimum cap is reached?
It just started, It will run for 1 full month. Yeah, I think they will refund when min. cap is not reached. SO dont worry too much, and I'm pretty sure they will hit the green light to operate.
What is their min cap?and why dev do not update here daily? I have feeling that Onplace and this dev are same because both do not update  Cheesy

Hi the minimum cap is 1.2 million euros. Those are the minimum funds required . We sincerely apologize for not updating daily due to some technical and logistical difficulties. I can assure you that we will be updating this thread daily from now on. Thank for understanding
Pages:
Jump to: