Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OROCRYPT – Digitized Precious Metals On The Ethereum Blockchain - page 5. (Read 43224 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I hope Orocrypt get minimum funds.It indeed is a good project.Devs have already stated that they will continue with project even if they didn't get minimum target.

What is the minimum target? I think it is an easy thing for ICO projects sekaranng, average everything on succeed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251

I understand ICO did not take place, I wonder, the bounty will be paid? People worked all the same
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Hi Buerra.  As I type we have investments for 17514 OROC  Our minimum is 133,333 OROC.  We are doing our best to inform everyone.  Thanks for your comment.

What if you can't reach minimum amount? I wrote a blog for yor project. What will you distribute for bounty participants?
I'm very unlucky lately. I can't get paid for my signature in Bitcad and Onplace, I also can't get paid for my blogs in Bitcad, Onplace and Populous. Now this one stay below minimum amount. I'm feeling I work for nothing last 3 months. Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Last day of ICO. it is said a good project like this failed because of low investment.I hope Orocrypt find other sources of investment and implement their plan.
legendary
Activity: 980
a week left for the ico period. So what is the minimum and how much you already collect? I think for a last week you should inform people it may attract some investors.
As I know you collect 16/133 so around 12%

Hi Buerra.  As I type we have investments for 17514 OROC  Our minimum is 133,333 OROC.  We are doing our best to inform everyone.  Thanks for your comment.
Looks like you cant make min cap. last day for investment.So are you going to send all investment back?
Or any new news about ico?
a week left for the ico period. So what is the minimum and how much you already collect? I think for a last week you should inform people it may attract some investors.

Still a long way to go.I hope ot does meet the minimum requirement though.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
I hope Orocrypt get minimum funds.It indeed is a good project.Devs have already stated that they will continue with project even if they didn't get minimum target.
legendary
Activity: 980
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Please see our video interview of Orocrypt's Chief Financial Officer, Darlene Hart in our website http://orocrypt.com.  Why we require investors to register and comply with AML/KYC requirements.
Good video.I like the concept of Orocrypt and would love to invest.When will it be on exchange?

Why do you need the exchange, if the ICO is currently underway? If the company does not collect the minimum amount of investments, we will not see it in the near future at the stock exchange!

Please see our video interview of Orocrypt's Chief Financial Officer, Darlene Hart in our website http://orocrypt.com.  Why we require investors to register and comply with AML/KYC requirements.
Good video.I like the concept of Orocrypt and would love to invest.When will it be on exchange?
orocrypt is a distaster and OP still didn't provided a single proof that he purchased the gold and that it has been deposited .

Not a single proof and there you have your reasons why noone is investing since OROCRYPT

is called a scamcoin as OP denies to proof it

Hi Thule.  Please visit our website, read our whitepaper and our prospectus.  We have not bought gold yet because we have not launched the gold backed token.  That will be fully backed by gold. 100%. 

If we don't reach our minimum, we will continue and fund the company through traditional means.  On ICO closing date, we would then refund all investors that want out. 

What we are offering is an equity participation in a company that will digitise assets.  Token owners will OWN part of a real company. 

Again, please visit our website and see our roadmap.  The profitable oil arbitrage shown there was a real deal.  I don't want to post the profits because it would make your head spin. 

We have the knowledge, the means, the experience and the connections to make it so.  Anyone who buys our token is buying ownership of the company, with all the potential to generate future real profits. We are not a scam.  Please. An investment in our company is risky, as with any startup, but scam??  not really. 

Activity: 938
Merit: 276
orocrypt is a distaster and OP still didn't provided a single proof that he purchased the gold and that it has been deposited .

Not a single proof and there you have your reasons why noone is investing since OROCRYPT

is called a scamcoin as OP denies to proof it
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
The decentralised blockchain's USP is privacy & freedom from confiscation.

If you look at the top 12 by capitalisation, 3 are exclusively focused on privacy, XMR, DASH & ZEC. In their Metropolis update, ETH will introduce Zk-SNARKs for privacy (which ETC can adopt too.) STRAT is developing Tumblebit so that easy private Bitcoin transactions are possible (LTC can easily be added) BTS has 'Stealth'...

The majority of ICO's these days are incorporating in Crypto Valley, Zug, Switzerland, still always ranked in the top 3 jurisdictions for privacy.

You have incorporated in Panama, not in anyone's top 10 AFAIK, you require KYC from investors & customers of your main product. So there's not much USP for investors or customers vs. using/investing in existing gold holding services. I know you have said you are looking at a gold token product which only requires KYC if you claim the physical which is great but to extend that idea further you could...

Through the use of a price oracle, create a smart contract that If you send ETH to the contract it sends you back 1 gram gold tokens at spot +2%. If you send gold tokens to the smart contract it gives you back ETH at spot -2%.

The contract is funded with enough ETH to cover 1% of outstanding gold tokens & replenished if needed every 24 hours.

50% of the fees charged above/below spot are sent to another smart contract and distributed to ORO token holders.

- The 1 gram gold tokens will likely trade on exchanges within a tighter range than the +-2%
- In the event of an Orocrypt bankruptcy token holders can claim gold directly from the vault with a minimum of 30 grams & with KYC.

That way customers have a private gold product they can access simply by sending ETH to a smart contract & investors have a private share that provides consistent returns from 50% of fees regardless of whether the 10x voting shares 'think' they have a more profitable use than dividends for the remaining revenue.

Your concept is brilliant!  It only needs to be worked out a bit more.  Some points that need revision are:

One gram.  That is too small.  Spot gold price fees for one gram range between 10-25%.  If you charge 2% you would be losing money.

KYC.  If you do not have a solid KYC process you will not be able to have fiat currency bank accounts or be able to buy gold from reputable providers, or store it at reputable vaults. Regarding dividends, it is illegal in most jurisdictions to distribute dividends without KYC and investor registration.  

Fractional banking.  1% in daily reserves is too little.  It would have to be much more and determined by a process similar to the stress tests banks are currently undergoing.

We would be happy to talk to you about your concept if you are interested in developing it together.

Thanks for the reply.

What about 2% above and below what Orocrypt would pay for a 100g bar? I.e a 4% spread/profit.

& What if the minimum gold token size was 1 gram but the minimum amount of gold tokens you needed for physical delivery/withdrawal was 100 + KYC (Example: Orocrypt buys 10, 100g bars and can now sell & buy back 1000 '1 gram gold tokens' backed by physical gold based on the current price of 100g bars - That way no 1 gram physical bars with a huge mark-up are purchased only 100g and up.)

Regards fractional banking. I'm not suggesting 1% gold reserves. I'm suggesting 99/100% gold reserves & 1% of that total value in ETH reserves. So if you have sold 100kg worth of physical vaulted gold, so 100 000 gold tokens on the market, the ETH contract should have at least $40 000 worth of ETH so that 1% of the gold tokens can be redeemed for ETH on a daily basis. In the event more people wanted to exchange their gold tokens for ETH, Orocrypt would sell more of their fully backed physical on the market, buy ETH with the proceeds and replenish the smart contract.

Regards dividends, I'm not familiar with the various laws surrounding them but I know many cryptos offer/will offer it in some form such as VSL, WAGR, TKN and the ones listed here https://www.investitin.com/cryptocurrency-dividends/
Perhaps one of those approaches would be a feasible & legal method for Orocrypt.

Regards KYC, pretty difficult, what if Orocrypt or a trust was the owner of the gold (for this particular product offering) with some measures put in place that would require the gold to be sold and ETH bought & sent to the smart contract in the event of a bankruptcy/other. That way the token holders are just owners of digital tokens, no bad actors could actually get physical gold because they have to pass KYC and have at least 100 1 gram gold tokens to get delivery.

(The OGC one gram backed token will be redeemable for physical & I 'believe' will be tradable on regular exchanges, ie the digital token can be bought and sold without KYC. (I don't like their model because their token issuance is limited, so the tokens will be valued at 'Gold + large speculative/volatile premium, like XAURUM which has some small gold backing but most of the token value is speculative & volatile which defeats the point.) Xaurum is also traded on regular exchanges, no KYC and there is a method to redeem the underlying physical I believe. Hopefully one of those offerings is using a legal solution to the problem that can be emulated.)
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

Interesting article  https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/xwzyxq/the-world-economic-forum-thinks-we-need-better-governance-for-blockchain

This is why I think we should have a community association that would be able to put forth our perspective and point of view.  Otherwise, laws and regulations will be passed that could clip our wings.
It is good to hear that you will continue with the project even if ico failed to reach minimum target.
The decentralised blockchain's USP is privacy & freedom from confiscation.

If you look at the top 12 by capitalisation, 3 are exclusively focused on privacy, XMR, DASH & ZEC. In their Metropolis update, ETH will introduce Zk-SNARKs for privacy (which ETC can adopt too.) STRAT is developing Tumblebit so that easy private Bitcoin transactions are possible (LTC can easily be added) BTS has 'Stealth'...

The majority of ICO's these days are incorporating in Crypto Valley, Zug, Switzerland, still always ranked in the top 3 jurisdictions for privacy.

You have incorporated in Panama, not in anyone's top 10 AFAIK, you require KYC from investors & customers of your main product. So there's not much USP for investors or customers vs. using/investing in existing gold holding services. I know you have said you are looking at a gold token product which only requires KYC if you claim the physical which is great but to extend that idea further you could...

Through the use of a price oracle, create a smart contract that If you send ETH to the contract it sends you back 1 gram gold tokens at spot +2%. If you send gold tokens to the smart contract it gives you back ETH at spot -2%.

The contract is funded with enough ETH to cover 1% of outstanding gold tokens & replenished if needed every 24 hours.

50% of the fees charged above/below spot are sent to another smart contract and distributed to ORO token holders.

- The 1 gram gold tokens will likely trade on exchanges within a tighter range than the +-2%
- In the event of an Orocrypt bankruptcy token holders can claim gold directly from the vault with a minimum of 30 grams & with KYC.

That way customers have a private gold product they can access simply by sending ETH to a smart contract & investors have a private share that provides consistent returns from 50% of fees regardless of whether the 10x voting shares 'think' they have a more profitable use than dividends for the remaining revenue.

Your concept is brilliant!  It only needs to be worked out a bit more.  Some points that need revision are:

One gram.  That is too small.  Spot gold price fees for one gram range between 10-25%.  If you charge 2% you would be losing money.

KYC.  If you do not have a solid KYC process you will not be able to have fiat currency bank accounts or be able to buy gold from reputable providers, or store it at reputable vaults. Regarding dividends, it is illegal in most jurisdictions to distribute dividends without KYC and investor registration. 

Fractional banking.  1% in daily reserves is too little.  It would have to be much more and determined by a process similar to the stress tests banks are currently undergoing.

We would be happy to talk to you about your concept if you are interested in developing it together.
Pages:
Jump to: