Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail - page 30. (Read 28402 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
They're making so many live meetups you know they're not messing around
Activity: 72
I really like the OSA concept
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
I like projects like OSA because they really think about solving problems and creating a better world. I would expect this project to be successful and achieve good results.

its sure , we always likes AI technlogy
future technologies that must evolve and create exceptional capabilities
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I like projects like OSA because they really think about solving problems and creating a better world. I would expect this project to be successful and achieve good results.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Huge team. Vision very promising. MVP is ready.
Activity: 66
Lol just saw that Osa has put out a new video, tried to watch it and it's all in Japanese lol
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
The last video in YouTube channel is a bomb!
Don Swann, Vice President of Walmart, gives his overview on OSA DC Technologies.

50 years at Walmart, Retail Industry Advisor, Don is an accomplished retail operations and merchandising executive who thrives on the challenge of building successful retail operations by using proven and cutting-edge innovations in multi-cultural environments.

He has indisputable expertise in retail strategy and tactical execution, and has built a skillset for maximizing profitability through building, coaching, and leading management teams to deliver business success.

Don has spent more than 50 years in various roles with Wal-Mart, the world's largest retailer, developing operating systems, training, working in human resources, and managing store operations. After a successful career with Walmart serving as VP of operations and COO in the U.S. https://youtu.be/IqDLKmjwGfk

OSA has professional advisors! Would love an AMA with Don!
Don Swann, Vice President of Walmart, gives his overview on OSA DC Technologies.

50 years at Walmart, Retail Industry Advisor, Don is an accomplished retail operations and merchandising executive who thrives on the challenge of building successful retail operations by using proven and cutting-edge innovations in multi-cultural environments.

He has indisputable expertise in retail strategy and tactical execution, and has built a skillset for maximizing profitability through building, coaching, and leading management teams to deliver business success.

Don has spent more than 50 years in various roles with Wal-Mart, the world's largest retailer, developing operating systems, training, working in human resources, and managing store operations. After a successful career with Walmart serving as VP of operations and COO in the U.S. https://youtu.be/IqDLKmjwGfk

They should be proud that Walmarts VP appreciates ther product
I really like the idea of "smart" consumption
Activity: 107
All have seen the video about the OSA? Wink
Activity: 112
OSA Token sale has already started! OSA DC is building the largest and most interactive community of smart consumers in the world! https://youtu.be/F0wbiSZojOQ
Activity: 112

Maximilian Musselius serves as the Strategy and Vision Lead for OSA DC. He is also an Executive Director of ECR (Efficient Consumer Response) Russia and Co-chairman of ECR Europe. Max is the author of numerous research and analytical articles in the field of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) manufacturing and retail, including ECR Bluebook, EDI Bluebook, Scorecard Bluebook by ECR Russia, Global ECR and ECR-Rus Master Data Bluebook, and Global Scorecard.

Prior to ECR, Max held various marketing positions in International consultancies. He is a Moscow State University graduate with degrees in law and economics and speaks six languages.

Dylan Robertson, who is a Chief Growth Officer
CoinJinja had a chance to chat with Maximilian Japan Blockchain Conference in Tokyo to learn more about the story behind OSA DC and where the project is heading. https://medium.com/coinview/maximilian-musselius-strategy-vision-lead-osa-dc-interview-877ef05b5901

I enjoyed an AMA with Maximilian, so it will be an interesting read

I suggest everyone reads this interview, there is a bit of backstory of OSA as well as a lot of info about their future plans
OSA is getting better and better every day
Activity: 107
Maximilian on the latest news learned many new, this is the good news!  Smiley
Activity: 115
OSA, what is the next step?
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
When will I receive the reward for Airdrop?
Activity: 115
OSA DC was honored to be showcased at The Future of the Blockchain Accelerates in Tokyo Block Co+ Tokyo Conference 2018 with one of the main booths at the exhibition.

The company enjoyed a constant queue of people chatting with its sales team to learn more about Blockchain and AI implementation in Retail. The Manga Book collected rave reviews from around 5,000 visitors.

The OSA DC sales team was proud to share their innovations in front of top media and Blockchain leaders of Japan. http://[Suspicious link removed]/2NNZm74

They also made a cool video about it on their youtube channel!

Yep, the video was great, they surely had a lot of fun there
OSA DC was honored to be showcased at The Future of the Blockchain Accelerates in Tokyo Block Co+ Tokyo Conference 2018 with one of the main booths at the exhibition.

The company enjoyed a constant queue of people chatting with its sales team to learn more about Blockchain and AI implementation in Retail. The Manga Book collected rave reviews from around 5,000 visitors.

The OSA DC sales team was proud to share their innovations in front of top media and Blockchain leaders of Japan. http://[Suspicious link removed]/2NNZm74

They also made a cool video about it on their youtube channel!
Pages:
Jump to: