Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail - page 34. (Read 28402 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Nice decentralized project. amazing team of developers have gathered to build this project. I wish you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
It is great to know that the OSA DC were one of the co-host d10e conference that was held previously at Tokyo. This is another form of achievement of the team which I think it will probably can increased the number of investors who wanted to join in their project.
Activity: 154
You have such an amazing project. You should try listing your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en to get quick and positive results
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
OSA DC Explanation

OSA Decentralized is a big data platform that leverages advanced Artificial Intelligence to optimize supply chain operations. By collecting, curating, and analyzing mass amounts of data from retailers, manufacturers and open data sources in real time, OSA DC will neutralize product waste by providing reliable consumer data alongside accurate business analytics and supply chain logistics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyL49liy9nQ&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Contributors have already donated $4.2mln USD for the development and deployment of the platform. It has generated over $1mln USD revenue since its launch
Activity: 504
Korea Future Forum 2018, Seoul, Korea
https://medium.com/osadc/korea-future-forum-2018-seoul-korea-b49cb90b3b41

This week, OSA DC’s management team attended the Korea Future Forum (KFF) 2018 held in Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea. Participants spoke about the ‘smart city’ that will bring changes, challenges and solutions for society, and considered trends that will dominate in the future.

KFF guest speakers used their knowledge and insights to give prospects about the present and future global challenges the world is facing. They presented frameworks for thinking and collaboration that can lead humanity into co-existence and co-prosperity.

A ‘Smart Society’ is based on new technologies that are part of the Internet of Things (IoT) and smart home systems, but its ultimate purpose is to create an ecosystem that makes human life more pleasant and efficient.

Among such speakers as Mike Costache (CEO, d10e & KrowdMentor), David Ham (CEO of Scanetchain), David Hanson (Hanson Robotics Founder) and others, OSA DC Strategy and Vision Lead Maximilian Musselius gave a presentation and shared his vision on a ‘Smart Society’ driven by smart consumers and inhabitants, much powered by AI and various technologies that will optimize and personalize their lives like never before.
Activity: 504
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Interview with Mikhail Myagkov, PhD, OSA DC Game Theory and Data Science Advisory Board Lead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKmBusVLrjE

Professor Myagkov has over 20 years of teaching experience in the United States. He's a tenured professor at the of University of Oregon's Institute of Cognitive and Decision Sciences and Politology Department. He is also a professor at Moscow State University and Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech), where he founded a number of its first innovation and academic programs. Mikhail holds PhD, MS and BS degrees from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) with a focus in managements, applied mathematics, and game theory. Mikhail’s academic interests lie in game theory, behavioral economics, agent-based computer simulations of human decision making, applied statistics, neuroeconomics, and decision making analysis based on computer imaging technologies.
Activity: 224
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thank you Skattio, feel free to share a link of our project if you decide to upload it!

Well, I have realized that this project brings more satisfaction to the community as well as the investors. I feel good about it ...

Very glad you feel good about it, as does our team! The team is working extremely hard to stay on schedule and make this a success!

I believed that supporters for each project here in bitcoin community will have a big part for it's success. Every single effort exerted by each supporter will truly have a big impact for the team. So it's really important to have a full support from the members of the community so that the dev team will be inspired to work for the development of this platform.

Thank you Stellr, that is right every single community member counts & all support is needed to help us succeed!

It is very rare to plan the project to provide retailers with the latest block chain technology platform to save a lot of cost and waste.

rare but definitely possible, right?! Smiley
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
It is very rare to plan the project to provide retailers with the latest block chain technology platform to save a lot of cost and waste.
Activity: 160
I believed that supporters for each project here in bitcoin community will have a big part for it's success. Every single effort exerted by each supporter will truly have a big impact for the team. So it's really important to have a full support from the members of the community so that the dev team will be inspired to work for the development of this platform.
Activity: 104
I think that this is a good start for all investors, the platform of this project is worthy to be invested because of its contents that the project will provide to the community.
Activity: 59
Well, I have realized that this project brings more satisfaction to the community as well as the investors. I feel good about it ...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
Reserving POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert
OSA will greatly change the cost of the retail industry, which plays a great role in saving costs. I believe a lot of people will choose.

Hi Candice, we think so too & the team is very confident as well! There's great opportunities and OSA DC develops well to make the best out if it! How did you find out about OSA DC?
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
OSA will greatly change the cost of the retail industry, which plays a great role in saving costs. I believe a lot of people will choose.
Bitcoin Garden: Reshaping Shopping with Blockchain and AI – OSA DC Launches Token Sale
https://bitcoingarden.org/reshaping-shopping-with-blockchain-and-ai-osa-dc-launches-token-sale/

OSA Decentralized (OSA DC), a team of experts in artificial intelligence, blockchain technology and the retail industry, has launched a token sale. The company’s goal is to use capital raised in the sale to scale their AI-powered blockchain platform and provide the entire retail industry with a much-needed digital overhaul.

Due to antiquated, analog-based systems still used in product ordering, shipping, and inventory management, retailers lose more than $400 billion each year. This also causes overstocking or under stocking, as many stores fail in their efforts to manage inventory based on customer demand. Supermarkets and grocery store chains lose an additional $100 billion annually when high volumes of unsold perishable foods pass their expiration dates and are discarded.

OSA DC’s data and retail experts are dedicated to bringing order to the industry’s chaos by leveraging their AI, blockchain and smart contract technology. This will ensure that every bit of data generated by manufacturers, farmers, shipping companies, or grocery stores on a retailer’s supply chain is tracked by everyone else. Because of the transparent and incorruptible technical characteristics of a distributed ledger system that defines blockchain technology, OSA is confident there will be greater trust between retailers and their partners and product waste will be eliminated....

I also received an email to TaaS about the partnership with OSA DC, but I did not even register because there was a doubt, to participate in the token sale will KYC be necessary?

Hey ThoRJ, yes KYC will be necessary in order to participate in the ICO. You can find more and register for it at osadc.io [/b[

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/osa-decentralized   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Thank you very much for listing OSA DC, appreciate you sharing the project!
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Garden: Reshaping Shopping with Blockchain and AI – OSA DC Launches Token Sale
https://bitcoingarden.org/reshaping-shopping-with-blockchain-and-ai-osa-dc-launches-token-sale/

OSA Decentralized (OSA DC), a team of experts in artificial intelligence, blockchain technology and the retail industry, has launched a token sale. The company’s goal is to use capital raised in the sale to scale their AI-powered blockchain platform and provide the entire retail industry with a much-needed digital overhaul.

Due to antiquated, analog-based systems still used in product ordering, shipping, and inventory management, retailers lose more than $400 billion each year. This also causes overstocking or under stocking, as many stores fail in their efforts to manage inventory based on customer demand. Supermarkets and grocery store chains lose an additional $100 billion annually when high volumes of unsold perishable foods pass their expiration dates and are discarded.

OSA DC’s data and retail experts are dedicated to bringing order to the industry’s chaos by leveraging their AI, blockchain and smart contract technology. This will ensure that every bit of data generated by manufacturers, farmers, shipping companies, or grocery stores on a retailer’s supply chain is tracked by everyone else. Because of the transparent and incorruptible technical characteristics of a distributed ledger system that defines blockchain technology, OSA is confident there will be greater trust between retailers and their partners and product waste will be eliminated....

I also received an email to TaaS about the partnership with OSA DC, but I did not even register because there was a doubt, to participate in the token sale will KYC be necessary?
copper member
Activity: 217
OSA DC has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the OSA DC on WISERICO and follow OSA DC on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

The world’s first decentralized, AI-driven marketplace providing real-time solutions to retailers, manufacturers and consumers
It’s built on the already proven OSA Hybrid Platform, which has successfully delivered its services to over 20 retailers and manufacturers in 3 countries.
The platform provides consumers with transparent product information and online assistant services, while OSA DC’s AI-powered ecosystem will also give manufacturers and retailers the chance to effectively cooperate and optimize their business strategies.
By using OSA DC, consumers will provide a wealth of data while being rewarded for these contributions in the platform’s native token.
Smart contracts will keep data providers honest and consumer interests protected, as a unique set of KPIs, product ratings, and rewards are stored on blockchain for accuracy and reference. OSA DC also acts as a neutral intermediary that will monitor the success of these performance indicators.

Pages:
Jump to: