Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail - page 32. (Read 28402 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 11
Where I can learn more about this ICO? Huh
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Heard they're also going to make diet assistant. I think it'll fit perfectly.
Activity: 113
Driven by a mission to make the retail industry more transparent and consumer-focused, OSA DC is confident, we have a solution to the crisis of obesity. Read more in our new article. https://medium.com/osadc/the-internet-helped-make-us-fat-will-blockchain-make-us-fit-6569ca78fd6a
Activity: 72
I really like the concept of OSA, I think that this project will see the light Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Strong numerous international team with proper industry and ico experience. Promising idea based on the successful business.

such data already indicate that the project can be successful. because it is the team that is the root of the project's success, it creates everything to make this project promising.
Activity: 124
I personally like such kind or project because they really thinking solve problem and make a better world.
Activity: 107
I like that OSA finds partners! Wink
Activity: 115
BTW, am I correct you have AMA today?
BitRewards Announces Partnership with OSA Decentralized
https://www.chipin.com/bitrewards-announces-partnership-with-osa-decentralized/

Great news! Wish you guys a successful cooperation
Activity: 19
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
OSA DC the world's first decentralized, AI-driven marketplace providing real-time solutions to retailers, manufacturers and consumers.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Team really thinking solve problem and make a better world. This project seems definitely one of the best out there.
Activity: 66
Retail industry needed change for a long time. Interesting project!
Activity: 72
great project, OSA ahead of everyone
Activity: 113
Great Project!  Grin
Btw your 2-pager is great! Simple and educative.
The whole idea of the project is loveable. Hope you guys will be able to change something.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The vision is very promising. MVP is ready.
Minimal investment. I think this product will be in demand, and the project will be successful if the team fulfills the "road map". Good luck, guys!!!
Pages:
Jump to: