Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail - page 6. (Read 28402 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
"While a newer technology offers solutions that its predecessors did not, it still may not be able to address every issue. However, when combined with other technologies, the synergies tend to cover more of problem areas. Consumers can receive more transparent product information so they know exactly what they are buying. "

Forbes calls OSA DC " A Retail Powerhouse Platform" and gives its overview on OSA innovations that revolutionize the industry.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewrossow/2018/09/19/how-blockchain-technology-can-help-power-a-new-21st-century-metropolis/#4737e5807d65
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Vice President of Walmart and OSA DC Advisor Don Swann, interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ2cDrxsLsc&feature=youtu.be

Don is an accomplished retail operations and merchandising executive who thrives on the challenge of building successful retail operations by using proven and cutting-edge innovations in multi-cultural environments. He has indisputable expertise in retail strategy and tactical execution, and has built a skillset for maximizing profitability through building, coaching, and leading management teams to deliver business success. Don has spent more than 50 years in various roles with Wal-Mart, the world's largest retailer, developing operating systems, training, working in human resources, and managing store operations. After a successful career with Walmart serving as VP of operations and COO in the U.S., Canada, Russia, and Brazil, Don is now the CEO of Cygnus Familia, a global consulting business located in the United States.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
US Business Development Advisor, Gary Fowler on OSA DC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REXt-RHGjDE&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
copper member
Activity: 98
MVP is already active. A very sensible and tested product already operational on the OSA hybrid platform - all components are ensuring success of the same project on the blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 294
The project is built on top a proven platform that has shown promise and trust from its users to go into development. Good luck.
Activity: 36
This business can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The chances that the project will achieve a success are not bad at all, so it is worth considering. Its concept is rather interesting and appealing while its services might become rather popular in the short or long term perspectives.
Activity: 14
Good day
Folks, do I understand right that according to the chart, about 40 percent will be alocated for marketing, growth hacking, PR, partnership and affiliate programs?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The technical capability of the OSA DC project team is trustworthy for investors. Block chain technology in the retail industry has a vast space for development, and everyone is waiting patiently.
copper member
Activity: 123
Both participating retailers and manufacturers get sales increase. As a result participating businesses profit from improved efficiencies and synergies, provided by OSA solutions.
Activity: 250
LAST DAY! 7 hours left. I feel excited about it
pretty sure they gonna reach 100% today
I'm sure too.

I as a supporter are very happy about the occurrence of hardcap. Teamwork has been proven, results are very encouraging, investors must smile. I hope the token value goes to the cloud.
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
copper member
Activity: 294
There is a clearly defined and understood business model - retailers get free of charge service while consumer goods manufacturers pay for the service, whilst increasing sales volume of its products and optimizing costs, including conducting expensive regular retail audits.
Activity: 34
Hi
Folks, do I understand right that according to the chart, about 40 percent will be alocated for marketing, growth hacking, PR, partnership and affiliate programs?
Activity: 50
99%! Almost there!
Activity: 72
I'm sure too.
Activity: 115
Activity: 86
Activity: 34
Hello  Great to hear that we can expect some good news, big hopes I've for this business.This could be some good partnership ann)))
Pages:
Jump to: