Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail - page 7. (Read 28402 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Breaking News! 97% HARD CAP IS REACHED!

Only 3% OF OSA TOKENS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC SALE!

ONE DAY LEFT before the end of OSA Token Sale. Don"t miss your chance! https://dashboard.osadc.io/users/sign_in
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
Soon I expect my tokens from OSA!

Yeah can't wait till they will be on my wallet  Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
1 day before the end of sale, OSA DC Reaches 95% of their Hard Cap Despite Market Lows

The OSA Token sale will close on September 1st, 2018, with a private invitation only blockchain event, which will be held at Shinagawa Prince Hotel, Tokyo, Japan. The final results will be announced in front of a select 150 prominent members of the Japanese and international blockchain community.
https://medium.com/osadc/1-day-before-the-end-of-sale-osa-dc-reaches-95-of-their-hard-cap-despite-market-lows-66026d229477
Activity: 107
Soon I expect my tokens from OSA!
Activity: 66
Wow!!! 🔥 95% Hard Cap is reached! 💥 Only 5% of OSA Tokens are available for public sale! This really is NOW or NEVER! OSA TOKEN SALE ends TODAY, August 31st at 23:59 PST!
dashboard.osadc.io/

95!!! You guys are rocking!
Wow!!! 🔥 95% Hard Cap is reached! 💥 Only 5% of OSA Tokens are available for public sale! This really is NOW or NEVER! OSA TOKEN SALE ends TODAY, August 31st at 23:59 PST!
dashboard.osadc.io/
Activity: 86
so good luck to you guys! I hope that it will be successful!!
Activity: 115
no way! you guys have overcome your initial goals! congrats on that
Activity: 72
Wow! That 93 percent all of a sudden was a pleasant surprise.
I was surprised to see that, too.
Activity: 30
Greetings
This project is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me
Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???

Where I can learn more about this platform?
copper member
Activity: 98
The OSA tokens are used between the platform users as a payment method and as a platform reward. Good luck guys.
Activity: 50
Wow! That 93 percent all of a sudden was a pleasant surprise.
Activity: 107
Check up! It's 93% hard cap reached and only 7% of tokens left! That's an amazing step!
Activity: 168
To date, the Osa project is a young, but very promising project that you are very good at developing. I like that you follow your road map.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Activity: 66
Only 2 days left before the end of OSA Token Sale!
It really is NOW or NEVER.
Join a truly innovative and powerful consumer community!

https://dashboard.osadc.io/users/sign_in

Today is the LAST day! Hurry up!
Activity: 124
The company has already grown a lot since its inception and has many business partners. The services provided by the company are based on the OSA Hybrid Platform, an AI-powered Big Data platform that monitors optimal shelf availability.
Lottery is great guys! really cool idea

I'll support
Pages:
Jump to: