Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO-OVER] CoinStarter Successfully Raised $8,515,463.52 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 - page 2. (Read 3171 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 261
I've been following CoinStarter for more than a year. Because of the bounty tokens. Firstly they eliminated those who didnt "claim" their tokens. Then they cut it down to almost 15% because of some "oops there was an error sorry". What can i say. Managers know how to save their money in a bag.
i got 60 tokens. price 0.007$ now. are you really? a waste of time
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
I've been following CoinStarter for more than a year. Because of the bounty tokens. Firstly they eliminated those who didnt "claim" their tokens. Then they cut it down to almost 15% because of some "oops there was an error sorry". What can i say. Managers know how to save their money in a bag.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
It's kind of a supportive platform for small start-UPS that in the future will go to ICO, allowing them to create and bill, create a team and lead it with setting tasks.For the experience and start without investments, a good option for beginners.

I am honestly curios here (ignore all of my posts above for a moment), does their platform really works and is there people who actually submitting their project? Or these (sorry if it is not, again, I am honestly curious) posts like above was written by bumping accounts or spammers or from within the team themselves? Can anyone please clarify?

I can only speculate but the ICO hype is dying down so we will see fewer ICOs in the future. The idea might be good but I don't think they will attract enough people using it and monetize it. All the scam project which we all know are the majority won't need it and the others probably don't want to spend money on it.

So they actually failed to deliver applicable product and up to this time, there is not a single entity utilizing their service?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
It's kind of a supportive platform for small start-UPS that in the future will go to ICO, allowing them to create and bill, create a team and lead it with setting tasks.For the experience and start without investments, a good option for beginners.

I am honestly curios here (ignore all of my posts above for a moment), does their platform really works and is there people who actually submitting their project? Or these (sorry if it is not, again, I am honestly curious) posts like above was written by bumping accounts or spammers or from within the team themselves? Can anyone please clarify?

I can only speculate but the ICO hype is dying down so we will see fewer ICOs in the future. The idea might be good but I don't think they will attract enough people using it and monetize it. All the scam project which we all know are the majority won't need it and the others probably don't want to spend money on it.
legendary
Wait... What?

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
I have been a long time member on the Coinstarter site and from questions I was told that the referral and daily access tokens would be sent to me in May.

My final total before they vanished from the portal was around 1,600 coins and after patiently waiting I have received Zero.

I have seen the numbers change several time during the process firstly it was a Waves based wallet and I had reached up to around 6,000+ tokens then it changed to an Ethereum based wallet and I dropped down to the final level of around 1,570? They have had my Eth wallet address registered the whole time on my account so I can't see any justifiable reason why I haven't received them.

Devs can you sort this out for me please?
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
so, After a long time of waiting. I received 10.8 ($0.12) Huh
are you kidding me?
from 13k to 900 then send me 10.8!!!!?Huh
legendary
Wait... What?
Is it Scam?

Depends on how you see it. For some people who followed the bounty and failed to meet the exact amount of tokens that's supposed to be theirs due to whatever reason they give, it is ba scam. For some, it is still a (barely) functioning project with exchange and things
Activity: 24
legendary
Wait... What?

After a long correspondence with support, I received my bonus coins.

I assume that the coin you refers to are not the one that's unclaimed? Because they said there is no way we can get ot back
Activity: 40

After a long correspondence with support, I received my bonus coins.
before launching a new site, I had about 14,000 coins, now in my personal cabinet their number equals 685.97 STAC and again support say that the balance is calculated with an error. Do you seriously think that attracting dozens of referrals for your project costs 10 cents? I do not think so, most likely you are impudently deceiving your community.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I received all STAC coins I was supposed to receive without any problems. Starter tokens were converted to STAC before as we all know. But I got all STAC coins. it is not worth much though.
If I remember correctly, the initial Starter Tokens were converted to STAC at a rate of around 1 STC = 10 STAC, so maybe it has something to do with that.

Yes, they converted something and they also claimed there was a miscalculation of tokens leading to people getting too much so they changed it back. I don't know. Very confusing and intransparent.
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
I received all STAC coins I was supposed to receive without any problems. Starter tokens were converted to STAC before as we all know. But I got all STAC coins. it is not worth much though.
If I remember correctly, the initial Starter Tokens were converted to STAC at a rate of around 1 STC = 10 STAC, so maybe it has something to do with that.
Activity: 6
legendary
Wait... What?
I had about 14,000 STAC on my account but i received only 10STAC, so where is my coins?

people invested time and money to promote this project but did not get any return, it's ugly

In short: your balance needs a trimming due to a fatal error on their system that they conveniently just realized several days before distribution
I had about 14,000 STAC on my account but i received only 10STAC, so where is my coins?

people invested time and money to promote this project but did not get any return, it's ugly
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
I didn't notice that this platform continues their plan, I was on registered on the website since last year and got some tokens from referral and daily log-in. did you guys got the free tokens they offer? I saw these tokens on coinmarketcap so I am trying to get my free tokens  Grin

I think deadline is over. They burned the tokens those who not redeemed it in time. So your tokens are forever gone I think. I was supposed to receive 2000 tokens but received 600. But I can't complain. It's still free tokens.
The distribution of token ends so that they may not have enough distribution staff, resulting in no more careful inspection. It's a pity.
Activity: 20
Pages:
Jump to: