Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO-OVER] CoinStarter Successfully Raised $8,515,463.52 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 - page 3. (Read 3171 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I didn't notice that this platform continues their plan, I was on registered on the website since last year and got some tokens from referral and daily log-in. did you guys got the free tokens they offer? I saw these tokens on coinmarketcap so I am trying to get my free tokens  Grin

I think deadline is over. They burned the tokens those who not redeemed it in time. So your tokens are forever gone I think. I was supposed to receive 2000 tokens but received 600. But I can't complain. It's still free tokens.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
I didn't notice that this platform continues their plan, I was on registered on the website since last year and got some tokens from referral and daily log-in. did you guys got the free tokens they offer? I saw these tokens on coinmarketcap so I am trying to get my free tokens  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I love the new interface of the website. I have lots of friends over there. I hope they will accept my campaign.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
another scam ... never received my tokens, no support. RIP
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
I did receive my tokens, albeit they were much less due to the supposed "inaccurate summary".
me too bro Huh
I do not know why . They told us this month they will be sent to everyone
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
I did receive my tokens, albeit they were much less due to the supposed "inaccurate summary".
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Where you see your bounty tokens?
I logged in to my account and see nothing!

When I click "My Portfolio" I see the message "You'll see your portfolio here after you supported at least one campaign."

Where are all my tokens?

If you mean the "free token" (their words, not mine) that you got from their airdrop, visiting page everyday, inviting people, etc, and you're late to claim by entering your address during their short time-span, don't bother looking for answer. In shorts, it'll be "you're late on claiming, we consider you're not eligible and your token was burned beyond salvation"

If you mean the free token that you already claimed yet didn't see, don't bother too. First because the amount is extremely reduced anyway, and second because well, this token seems didn't worth to be worried about
I entered my ETH address on this site in February but not received any tokens...

Sorry, but I don't think you need to bother worrying about your token, I think the dev revoke their airdrop campaign with more and more silly excuses. I didn't quite follow their distribution, but judging from some members' post here, even if your balance is still there, they didn't send any token to the address up to this point.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

When I click "My Portfolio" I see the message "You'll see your portfolio here after you supported at least one campaign."

Where are all my tokens?

If you mean the "free token" (their words, not mine) that you got from their airdrop, visiting page everyday, inviting people, etc, and you're late to claim by entering your address during their short time-span, don't bother looking for answer. In shorts, it'll be "you're late on claiming, we consider you're not eligible and your token was burned beyond salvation"

If you mean the free token that you already claimed yet didn't see, don't bother too. First because the amount is extremely reduced anyway, and second because well, this token seems didn't worth to be worried about
I entered my ETH address on this site in February but not received any tokens...
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Were those not meant to be airdropped to my MEW wallet? I entered my ethereum wallet address on their site, now I don't see any of my coins.

Yes, the bonus tokens were supposed to be send to your wallet and they already did so. Al lot less tokens than previously promised though.
Activity: 3
Were those not meant to be airdropped to my MEW wallet? I entered my ethereum wallet address on their site, now I don't see any of my coins.
Activity: 9
This is really my worst investment ever
I ve participated into more than 100 ico but this one is really out!
They also made a bounty campaign and they locked the tickets for months
Finally I was expect to receive more than 4000 coins but I ve received barely 800 coins!!
Not serious staff stay away from them!!
Activity: 146
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

Where are all my tokens?

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

Where are all my tokens?
Activity: 658
It seems that this is the most cheerful scam-project from the created for today (if, of course, we didn't invest its personal funds) Grin
Activity: 336
The project deservedly receives the title of a promising "silver" project. It has good estimates of experts, but there is no special activity of their community. Weak white paper and insufficient level of the team slightly reduced the final score.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
SUCH a wonderful scam.
I claimed 6600 tokens.

Now My account shows 950 and

I received 330

Wonderful. ICO is over and it is well planned scam.
Activity: 118
What a pity, there was more than 2000 STAC in my wallet and now showing only 52 and received only 10.1 in my ETH wallet. They changed everything under "My Bonus Tokens" section and fooling people. A clear sign of the scam.
Activity: 154
and the Manager is there?does he answer the questions?unfortunately the answer to my question I have not seen and news also do not see
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
OPS  Sad
I checked it now
What is that !! Now i have less then 1100!!! There
Where is my + 13k?
what is the reason!!! Huh

Gone due to some correction for a bug that is recently found on their system. LOL. I'm glad I already abandoned all hopes of having even one dollar from this token when they first nulled the chance of manual claiming for those who are late.

Yeah, I got my tokens reduced by the factor 10 as well. what a joke but I never expected to get anything in the first place.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: