Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 20. (Read 25553 times)

legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033
Does anyone know how many PMNT tokens were allocated to the third round of the ICO?
The third stage has begun!
Distributions: 200 000 000 PMNT before 13.06.18
Please use officiall site https://ico.paymon.org/
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Does anyone know how many PMNT tokens were allocated to the third round of the ICO?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
How many PMNT tokens were issued before the ICO?     
If my memory doesn’t fail me, they’ve issued 1 billion PMNT tokens.   
Activity: 364
How many PMNT tokens were issued before the ICO?     
Activity: 308
FRELDO - Unleash the power of service market
Will it be possible to sell the PMNT tokens on the exchange after the ICO? Or will it be necessary to exchange them to PMNC first?
Now for many projects the exchange is a big problem. It is expensive and time consuming. Usersб holders and bounty members may have to wait.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Can one exchange PMNT to PMNC tokens on the exchange or in any other way later? 
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
I heard that the Profit platform is already running. Is your company already negotiating with large exchanges?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
The most interesting thing of paymon is that it will be build on DAG. A system like tangle of IOTA but with some improvements. There are a few coins based on DAG like nano, byteball, radix, Oyster, IOT and dagger...
Paymon will be build on rust, which is the most advanced language IMO... and Paymon will be quantum resistant, a very important feature for the future..

if all this is really done, paymon will become a big player IMO

I was always wondering when it comes to quantum resistance, can other projects easily migrate to technology that makes them also resistant?
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
The most interesting thing of paymon is that it will be build on DAG. A system like tangle of IOTA but with some improvements. There are a few coins based on DAG like nano, byteball, radix, Oyster, IOT and dagger...
Paymon will be build on rust, which is the most advanced language IMO... and Paymon will be quantum resistant, a very important feature for the future..

if all this is really done, paymon will become a big player IMO
Activity: 406
Will it be possible to sell the PMNT tokens on the exchange after the ICO? Or will it be necessary to exchange them to PMNC first?
Activity: 280
What do business owners have to do in order to add their company to Paymon?   
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Which mobile OS is the Paymon app already available?   

We have iOS and Android, but for now we have more updates for Android
Will businesses be able to accept payment with PMNC tokens only on Profit business platform? Arent other cryptocurrencies provided?

you will have an oppotunity to change currency at Profit
What is PMNT token which is on sale now necessary for if PMNC token will be used?   

because we run our ICO on ETH platform, and when we will run our own blockchain we will have PMNC
Will it be possible to use your PMNC cryptocurrency in the real sector of economy?     

yes, but it depends on what countries will allow to use crypto
Activity: 2
What is PMNT token which is on sale now necessary for if PMNC token will be used?   
PMNT  token is needed to be exchanged to PMNC.
Activity: 3
Activity: 574
The big certainty is that paymon will take off if not after 15 days, since there still the price will fluctuate, but after a month the second one, you will see also good figures. Excellent result.
Activity: 223
Merit: 17
That paymon bitcoin can beat as currency can also be viewed in a different way. Paymon may be able to beat Bitcoin on transactions of normal daily purchases in the future

What people want is what it is all about at Paymon. No slow transactions but very fast transaction time even huge crowds on the blockchain fast transactions. But transactions without costs are also a strong point. Just a good coin that can also be used with daily purchases.

Bitcoin will in my eyes have no future as a normal payment tool for your daily purchases at, for example, a supermarket.
But in the future bitcoin plays a very important role in the exchange of huge amounts. Just like now is done with gold bars
Activity: 350
Will PMNC token be just an investment tool or will it be possible to use in practice?
Havent you read any info about the project at all?) The PMNC token will be a center of the Paymon universe! It’ll have a lot of options. They even say that it can become more popular than Bitcoin!
Wow that’s a bold claim! Which options will it have?
In fact, it’ll have a lot of options. As for the main one, i’d mention the following options: making transfers to friends, an opportunity to spend it on various goods and services, paying for internal Paymon services and etc.
It seems to me that many other cryptocurrencies have the same options and there’s nothing special about it.
I wouldn’t say so. At least, in my opinion, making immediate transfers is one of the main advantages of PMNC. So you don’t have to wait for transaction verification, it takes only a split second.
Pages:
Jump to: