Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 15. (Read 25536 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
What sorts of business can sign up for Profit platform in order to accept cryptocurrencies for its goods and services?
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Paymon Launches a Charity Project: Donations to be Accepted in Cryptocurrency

The blockchain-platform Paymon came up with an idea for a charity project. The founders collaborated with the charity fund “Zhivi Malysh”, which works to save children’s lives since 2012.

Paymon is a startup founded by Russian students in 2016. They work with blockchain technologies, trying to make cryptocurrency more useful and affordable for everyday life.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/paymon-launches-a-charity-project/

Activity: 238
What is the maximum amount if fiat money that can be exchanges to cryptocurrnecy on Paymon?   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What commission will be charged by the platform in case of P2P exchange?   
The main advantage of the exchange will be that the users won’t lose their own money. This means that the commission will be almost zero.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Will yr own Hive blockchain have any positive impact on making exchange operations between the users?
Activity: 252
What commission will be charged by the platform in case of P2P exchange?   
Activity: 378
What will cashback be on “Profit” service? Will its amount increase if i use the platform constantly?

Activity: 280
I’m wondering what principle will the Paymon system use to choose the exchange which a relevant rate for exchange will be taken from?
Activity: 336
How much did the company collect during the 2 previous stages of the ICO?   

They’ve collected a little less than $1,1 million for the 2 first rounds of the ICO.
Activity: 175
How much did the company collect during the 2 previous stages of the ICO?   
Activity: 89
Why is everyone against the existing exchangers here?
The half-automated exchangers which are widely spread nowadays have a lot of disadvantages. One of the main is high commissions. That’s why the users of cryptocommunity are looking for smthng to replace them and the P2P exchangers are consider to be the most promising option.
I dunno… I exchange fiat to cryptocurrencies regularly and i have no reason to complain. Commissions aren’t that big, no delays…
U have to contact a user, reach an agreement, discuss the details in case of P2P-exchnage. If u need to exchange smthng urgently, this option won’t be an optimal one.
As far as i know, users will create reaquests for exchange on Paymon and once an appropriate candidate is found, an exchange will be made automatically with the help of the smart contract.
What should i do if there’re no appropriate candidates for my request for a long time?
Activity: 78
The half-automated exchangers which are widely spread nowadays have a lot of disadvantages. One of the main is high commissions. That’s why the users of cryptocommunity are looking for smthng to replace them and the P2P exchangers are consider to be the most promising option.
I dunno… I exchange fiat to cryptocurrencies regularly and i have no reason to complain. Commissions aren’t that big, no delays…
U have to contact a user, reach an agreement, discuss the details in case of P2P-exchnage. If u need to exchange smthng urgently, this option won’t be an optimal one.
As far as i know, users will create reaquests for exchange on Paymon and once an appropriate candidate is found, an exchange will be made automatically with the help of the smart contract.
Activity: 378
Activity: 392
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I hope that you’ll make us happy releasing new version of your blockchain soon. Maybe you can tell us what will be available in the beta version to the users?
I think that soon we will learn everything ourselves. So even it will be more interesting. I'm already looking forward to news on this matter
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
The developers claim that they spent about two years on the development, but I want to note that not all the declared functionality is present in the applications, users encounter different difficulties in installation and registration, in other things all this is solved. Wink
Activity: 280
How many tokens are being sold daily now?   
All in all, if i’m not mistaken, Paymon is allocating 11 million tokens to the sale each 2 days. 

Activity: 350
May ICO end before June, 13?   
Most likely, not. A certain number of tokens is allocated to every day of the ICO
Pages:
Jump to: