Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 23. (Read 25553 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
what assets can i invest in via the Paymon platform? will there be any information on this for newcomers?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
will the PMNC tokens be transferred to other users of the system without delays?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
the guys from Paymon have reached kinda new level of marketing. i havent seen such approach to cooperating with community yet and i like it.   

what’s special about that?

the videos about the team – it’s quite interesting. it seems to me that no one has done anything like that yet. i’ll wait for new videos
oh that is it, yes, i watched the first one, too, but them they seemed to stop. they’re making a new video for a long time…

why for a long time?? here’s a new video about Konstantin Poskryobishev who is a web developer of PAYMON. u can watch it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgiy8oplwS4&t=1s.
oh i’ve somehow missed it. gotta watch it today! does anyone know when the next ones will be published?
Activity: 238
the guys from Paymon have reached kinda new level of marketing. i havent seen such approach to cooperating with community yet and i like it.   

the videos about the team – it’s quite interesting. it seems to me that no one has done anything like that yet. i’ll wait for new videos
oh that is it, yes, i watched the first one, too, but them they seemed to stop. they’re making a new video for a long time…

why for a long time?? here’s a new video about Konstantin Poskryobishev who is a web developer of PAYMON. u can watch it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgiy8oplwS4&t=1s.

Activity: 70
 i recently saw that you promoted a charity project. i really liked this. do you plan to do it again on Paymon in the future?
Activity: 224
what is the goal of Paymon on the final round of the ICO?   
as far as i know, they want to collect $1 million during the 3rd round   
Merit: 100
what is the goal of Paymon on the final round of the ICO?   
have you already thought about what would the process of confirming authorizations and authentications look like?
what will the rating system on the Paymon platform be necessary for?
and how will the rating of users be formed?
In what cases will votings be held on your platform? What issues will be solved with their help?   
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
why are you so serious about the speed of transactions crypto currency? does it play an important role?
as far as understand, Paymon believes that crypto currencies can become a universal payment tool in the future when their speed becomes equal or even higher than the one of standard electronic money such as Visa or MasterCard.

It's not only Paymon who believes that. I think everybody here is certain the cryptocurrencies are absolutely the future. Wink
Activity: 224
which Escrow service do you plan to connect to your platform?
Activity: 112
how safe will it be to store your funds in PMNC? is there any chance that someone from outside will influence the value of this token?
Activity: 28
why are you so serious about the speed of transactions crypto currency? does it play an important role?
as far as understand, Paymon believes that crypto currencies can become a universal payment tool in the future when their speed becomes equal or even higher than the one of standard electronic money such as Visa or MasterCard.
well, in my opinion, some crypto-currencies are already used as payment means, so PMNC won’t be a novelty.

it’s a controversial statement. but you can definitely say that for the time being, not a single crypto currency can boast of the same speed as standard electronic money. PMNC should be the first crypto currency with such high speed.
most likely, then it will allow this currency to become even more popular than Bitcoin.
and don’t forget that, in fact, PMNC will not be just a coin, but a digital asset that will offer users several options at once!
which options do you mean?
Activity: 112
well, in my opinion, some crypto-currencies are already used as payment means, so PMNC won’t be a novelty.

it’s a controversial statement. but you can definitely say that for the time being, not a single crypto currency can boast of the same speed as standard electronic money. PMNC should be the first crypto currency with such high speed.
most likely, then it will allow this currency to become even more popular than Bitcoin.
and don’t forget that, in fact, PMNC will not be just a coin, but a digital asset that will offer users several options at once!
Activity: 378

Pages:
Jump to: