Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 27. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
it’s a pity that there’s so little info on Paymon team. in fact, one cant talk to them. i thought they would attend some events, but they don’t… 
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
can anyone tell me how many tokens were allocated to the 3rd round of the ICO? 

i saw the info on the site that 200 million PMNT tokens were allocated
Activity: 196
can anyone tell me how many tokens were allocated to the 3rd round of the ICO? 
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
will your system provide any investment solutions for users who want to invest their funds in smthng in order to make profit?   
Activity: 406
how much has the company collected during the 3rd round of the ICO?   
judging by the info on the official site, they’ve managed to collect more than 160 Eth   

Activity: 266
will payment be charged for storage of cryptocurrencies in Paymon wallet?   
Activity: 364
how much has the company collected during the 3rd round of the ICO?   
Activity: 224
will u hold kinda marketing campaign after the end of the ICO?   
Activity: 406
is that true that it will be even possible to use your app to pay for purchases in an ordinary supermarket?
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Paymon suggests its own view of standard Blockchain, introducing ways of dealing with most issues of existing cryptocurrencies: the scaling problem, archaic architecture, low speed, and high transaction fees.
Activity: 238
will the ICO last long?   
no,   it ends soon - June, 13.
Activity: 322
 will the ICO last long?   
Activity: 24
Great project and a good team. I want you to get everything you planned. I think you will have success!
Activity: 112
cryptocurrencies wont become popular among ordinary people for a long time, so Paymon project won’t have demand for a long time, too.
but if you don’t let people to get acquainted with cryptocurrencies, they won’t be really popular. that’s why Paymon is here!
do you think that they can make situation better on their own? you’re kidding! it’s just impossible!
it seems to me that nothing is impossible. Paymon will start doing it gradually, other tools allowing cryptocurrencies to enter ordinary life will appear. If Paymon product is convenient, people will show interest the it themselves
do they already have kinda plan for popularization of cryptocurrencies?   
they will just make every effort to let people use cryptocurrencies in everyday life with the help of their app – paying for purchases, paying bills, transferring money to friends and relatives without any restrictions and delays. they’re even gonna use debit cards! 
the idea of debit cards isnt bad. but will citizens of all the countries be able to obtain them and use them?
Activity: 392
cryptocurrencies wont become popular among ordinary people for a long time, so Paymon project won’t have demand for a long time, too.
but if you don’t let people to get acquainted with cryptocurrencies, they won’t be really popular. that’s why Paymon is here!
do you think that they can make situation better on their own? you’re kidding! it’s just impossible!
it seems to me that nothing is impossible. Paymon will start doing it gradually, other tools allowing cryptocurrencies to enter ordinary life will appear. If Paymon product is convenient, people will show interest the it themselves
they will just make every effort to let people use cryptocurrencies in everyday life with the help of their app – paying for purchases, paying bills, transferring money to friends and relatives without any restrictions and delays. they’re even gonna use debit cards! 
Activity: 112
Activity: 252
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: