Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 58. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
There are plenty of such cryptocurrency wallets like the one that Paymon wants to offer, so I do not see any sense to invest in such a project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Will the 5 percent bonus be valid until the end of the second round of the ICO?
No, it will be active only till April 13. Then, there will be no bonuses until April 20.
Activity: 238
Will the 5 percent bonus be valid until the end of the second round of the ICO?
Activity: 336
How did I not see the information of the team on the website? If you want readers to be interested in your project, you should add this information.
Merit: 100
Is that right that I can already exchange fiat to cryptocurrencies on Paymon?  What about the fees?

Activity: 294
Interesting project. If the developers achieve all their goals it’s gonna be an awesome project. Btw, when are they planning to launch a beta-version?
I’ve got some good news for you. Beta version has been available since December 2017 for iOS and Android. You can easily download it right now and check it out.
Cool! I had no idea they have it. What about its functionality?
All necessary functions are already working. For example, you can automatically create a wallet, make a copy of it or restore it. Messenger is also available. If i’m not wrong you can transfer Ethereum and Bitcoin to other users.
Are they going to add extra functions in the future? If so then when?
Interesting project. If the developers achieve all their goals it’s gonna be an awesome project. Btw, when are they planning to launch a beta-version?
I’ve got some good news for you. Beta version has been available since December 2017 for iOS and Android. You can easily download it right now and check it out.
All necessary functions are already working. For example, you can automatically create a wallet, make a copy of it or restore it. Messenger is also available. If i’m not wrong you can transfer Ethereum and Bitcoin to other users.
Activity: 294
Activity: 406
What’s your blockchain messenger called and where I can download it?
Activity: 238
Activity: 224
What way of communication between users and business representatives does Paymon ecosystem offer?
Activity: 210
“Marketplace for sensor data”
Really? 3 times I asked this question and not a single answer? it's very annoying. I try to write to other places
and not a single answer? no one tested the platform? or the manager can not answer about where to see the team?
Activity: 266
Are all the users going to have free access to the Paymon network?
Activity: 266
Is Paymon going to have any competitors or it’s still one of a kind project?
Activity: 392
How can I top up my account on Paymon? what options are you planning to add?
Activity: 392
What is the exchange rate for PMNT to PMNC?
It’s 1:1 rate.
Activity: 210
What is the exchange rate for PMNT to PMNC?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Is Paymon team gonna have tokens?
Yes, 5% out of 550 million tokens are allocated for the team.
Pages:
Jump to: