Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 54. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Do you need to register on the Paymon site to get access to purchasing PMNT tokens?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
I’ve noticed an interesting, but an odd fact: the PMNT tokens are being sold on the ICO, though, it is written everywhere that the platform uses the PMNC tokens. What is that supposed to mean?
The PMNT tokens are being sold on the ICO. You can then exchange it to the PMNC token in your account. The exchange will be instant and at the 1:1 rate.
Why is this done like this? Wouldn’t it be easier just to sell the PMNC tokens?
Since the creators of the project have made it this way, then it is not easier. The PMNT token is needed to create and implement the exchange of other cryptocurrencies through the creation of a smart contract within the Ethereum network. And PMNC is a cryptocurrency that will function on the Paymon platform, that is working on the Hive technology.

So the major driver behind the price of PMNT is utility is that correct? Or will there also be other forms of participation in winnings?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Do I understand correctly, that no services can be paid with PMNT token on Paymon?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Paymon has a strong team, a good idea and a detailed plan for its implementation. A number of factors indicate the seriousness of the project
Activity: 364
Will the reverse exchange of the PMNC to the PMNT work?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I’ve noticed an interesting, but an odd fact: the PMNT tokens are being sold on the ICO, though, it is written everywhere that the platform uses the PMNC tokens. What is that supposed to mean?
The PMNT tokens are being sold on the ICO. You can then exchange it to the PMNC token in your account. The exchange will be instant and at the 1:1 rate.
Since the creators of the project have made it this way, then it is not easier. The PMNT token is needed to create and implement the exchange of other cryptocurrencies through the creation of a smart contract within the Ethereum network. And PMNC is a cryptocurrency that will function on the Paymon platform, that is working on the Hive technology.
Hive technology? What's that?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 392
Activity: 238
Do you know how many tokens the company allocated for the second stage of the ICO?
Yes, they have allocated 250 million tokens for this stage of Token Sale.
And how many tokens will be allocated for the third stage?
A little less – 200 million tokens.
Activity: 322
Do you know how many tokens the company allocated for the second stage of the ICO?
And how many tokens will be allocated for the third stage?
Activity: 504
that's not surprising with the total supply they charge, although the number is quite large
i think it's a good strategy for the second stage, optimistic will be greeted enthusiastically as well as the next stage
Activity: 322
Activity: 252
Until what date will the second stage of the Paymon ICO last?
Until May, 3. Btw, the last day when the last bonus for investors is active is today
Activity: 224
Is the list of the internal services of the project which the users will be able to pay for with PMNC tokens already ready??
Activity: 224
What can I pay for using PMNC on Paymon?
Until what date will the second stage of the Paymon ICO last?
Activity: 266
Does anyone know what’s the principle of atomic swap? I’ve heard that it will be used for exchange of PMNC to cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: