Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 57. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Developers are making a mistake by claiming that  PMNC will become more popular than bitcoin in the future. They should launch the platform first and then feed this line to investors. 
I dont get it, what’s your problem? It makes sense. PMNC is not just a coin it’s a digital asset that has different functions. That’s what is going to make it so popular.
Digital asset with different functions, okay. What are the functions then?
The list of functions is quite big: secure money storing, one and the same interface for investments into traditional assets, different currencies and cryptocurrencies, hedging of currency risks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Developers are making a mistake by claiming that  PMNC will become more popular than bitcoin in the future. They should launch the platform first and then feed this line to investors. 
I dont get it, what’s your problem? It makes sense. PMNC is not just a coin it’s a digital asset that has different functions. That’s what is going to make it so popular.
Digital asset with different functions, okay. What are the functions then?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
How many tokens has the company sold?
More than 86 million PMNT tokens have been sold so far.
Activity: 336
What percent of tokens are already sold
Activity: 364
How many tokens has the company sold?
Activity: 224
What fee will charge the Paymon platform for user’s carrying out a financial transaction?
Activity: 406
Can you tell us how the confirmation of assets ownership will be carried out in Paymon?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
There are plenty of such cryptocurrency wallets like the one that Paymon wants to offer, so I do not see any sense to invest in such a project.
What are you talking about? Paymon is not just a cryptocurrency wallet! The system will have many other features. For example, Paymon is a decentralized exchange for tokens of any blockchains. And there will be a system for writing smart-contracts from scratch and with built-in preinstalled logic.

A decentralized exchange for any token or coin? I didn't even know that or obviously missed that piece of info. How do you make inter-blockchain communication possible? What protocol are you using for that?
Activity: 266
How will the function of the organization and conducting Token Sales work?
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
I have been waiting for a long time for a project that will be implemented atomic swap.The world of cryptocurrencies never ceases to amaze and we already see how yesterday's students master breakthrough technology changing the world for the better.
I would like to wish the team and all those who support them patience, fortitude and success Smiley
Activity: 223
Merit: 17
I think you can better ask questions on telegram
 https://t.me/paymoneng
Activity: 266
Will it be hard to create your own token or cryptocurrency through Paymon?
Activity: 238
What cryptocurrencies can be kept in Paymon?
There are plenty of such cryptocurrency wallets like the one that Paymon wants to offer, so I do not see any sense to invest in such a project.
What are you talking about? Paymon is not just a cryptocurrency wallet! The system will have many other features. For example, Paymon is a decentralized exchange for tokens of any blockchains. And there will be a system for writing smart-contracts from scratch and with built-in preinstalled logic.
I would also mark the fact that there will be the API for developers! Moreover, developers, that will use the Paymon platform, will receive extensive support from the creators.
What about security issue in Paymon?
There will be no problems, either. Developers are engaged in creation of a security system that will work for both users and developers.
how will this security system work?
I would also mark the fact that there will be the API for developers! Moreover, developers, that will use the Paymon platform, will receive extensive support from the creators.
There will be no problems, either. Developers are engaged in creation of a security system that will work for both users and developers.
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: