Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PopulTrade - Create, join, or invest in any business - page 14. (Read 6113 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 103
Where're your company based? Russia?

How do you know the company is based in Russia?

Actually at least most of them, if not all, are Slovenian. So I`d say that their base is there Cheesy
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
this inf. that major exchanges will give chance for listing there is very important for me. That gives trust to team work.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I saw this sentence in your website "Create or be a part of new ideas or businesses".
You said that everyone can create business using your platform, I would like to ask only if you have rules and regulations to this kind of activity to monitor what users have created.
I mean do you have a code that filters those activity that are not necessary.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
This is a rather good read and good information.  I like the idea of it allowing investment opportunities for all types of people and companies.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What kind of investments can be carried out on your platform?

Almost all ...
Activity: 35
What kind of investments can be carried out on your platform?
Activity: 196
done creating popul trade account. it so nice. society must see this.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Well, if you're offerine to invest in a great business idea, I guarantee you on investors will flow like you have ever seen before- a great real time think which will be seen soon.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
In here you can invest.Wait for profits.Have some earnings.And then have discounts too?Wow!Popultrade has a lot more to offer.
Where to invest?Looking forward to its success.

Are you pertaining to holding Popultrade tokens and sell it when it reaches higher value? If that's what you mean, then the answer is yes. We will surely earn profits from it. So the best way for us right now is to buy tokens as long as it is still on presale and wait for the right time to sell it on exchanges where Popultrade token is listed.
Activity: 112
It will be destroyed.

"destroyed"? I do not understand what you say. Hope you can hear more about this.
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
In here you can invest.Wait for profits.Have some earnings.And then have discounts too?Wow!Popultrade has a lot more to offer.
Where to invest?Looking forward to its success.
Activity: 308
NEWS
24.11.2017 - We have received a legal statement stating that we are not a security risk, so we will be able to get listed on the major exchanges.

In what specific major exchanges popultrade token will be listed?
Activity: 151
Wow nice project, where we can invest our token and well just wait to earn more profit just like other investment site. I want to see more of its potential.
Activity: 23
how will you reach availability in many countries?
Activity: 56
hi may i know who are the individuals running the project and do they  have verifiable publicly available profiles?

hi, you can check them on the www.popultrade.com page
Activity: 92
hi may i know who are the individuals running the project and do they  have verifiable publicly available profiles?
Activity: 630
Merit: 107
I think the Op could be decorated as there is great potential in popular trade . I am waiting for it .
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
This is really good.Having somebody's ideas and putting it on action with the help of this project can bring out a big success.Having each others helping hands.Nice job!
Activity: 84
So mainly, the focus of PopulTrade is to help advertise projects and businesses am I correct? Where would your publicity come from?

Wrong, our main objective is to create businesses and from part of the profit create new. Not we but Popultrade members ...

so from the earning from the investment  you will create new or invest we say.
but will the holders of coin be able to gain something from those profits ?
Activity: 325
One feature that caught me here is that it can be redeemable if you feel that this is not going anywhere.
But how can the dev team assure that they are investing in a profitable business?
What happens if they invested and something went wrong along the way?
If you say 100% assurance, then, you are promising the investors that you will never fail with your decisions.
And that's not true in reality. How will you address such scenario?

All contributions over the soft cap will be redeemable and will be locked in the smart contract. If at the project launch you are not satisfied with our product you can redeem the difference.  
now that should make the difference on the other ICO's. I've never heard anything like this before. You can redeem your contributions when you are not satisfied with the product, can anyone just imagine a great news like that? That is really unbelievable.

it only for the excess over the soft cap not the whole amount i guess.
Pages:
Jump to: