Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO PRE-SALE] 🔥 AMICORUM.LIVE 🔥 - Bringing Blockchain to Ticket Re-Sale - page 3. (Read 1585 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0
Looking for something more amusing here. Promising business, very good activity.  Good luck dev's.
How are you? How did you find this project?
Hi people! I also wish the project good luck!
Activity: 35
Looking for something more amusing here. Promising business, very good activity.  Good luck dev's.
Activity: 224
this project has reached soft cap, what a promising project it is. if the token isn't sold out, is the remaining token will be burned?
I think that the project has more tokens. Clearing out all tokens means collecting hardcap
Activity: 224
Hello everyone, I really liked this project. He has promising ideas, reselling tickets, it's great!  Grin
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
this project has reached soft cap, what a promising project it is. if the token isn't sold out, is the remaining token will be burned?
Activity: 311
And also I want to ask a question. When will the project be released?

It seems to be said above that it will be in the first quarter of 2019

Oh, that's great, it'd be out soon! I have already decided that I will definitely use it

I see that you really liked this project. Why are you so looking forward to it?

Because I already had a situation like that described in the description of the site and as you understand it was not very pleasant. And so I think that this project will help me no to fall into such situations
Activity: 308

Oh, that's great, it'd be out soon! I have already decided that I will definitely use it

I see that you really liked this project. Why are you so looking forward to it?

Activity: 27
Such business are becoming successful! Impeccable results, certain activity, a very promising design!
Activity: 308

Great project, I think that many were waiting for something like this. This is exactly what our generation needs so far
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ticket sales alone, the use of modern methods of blockchain the end of the end is a lot of interest in the community, hopefully can get good response AMICORUM
I'm sure that the project has a reasonable team and they will not allow this. Against such a scheme, there are necessarily limitations
I think you're absolutely right, mate. I'm just used to thinking critically, haha  Cheesy
Activity: 294
I'm sure that the project has a reasonable team and they will not allow this. Against such a scheme, there are necessarily limitations
In fact, I believe that with the help of this project I can make a whole business
How? Do you think you can buy tickets for hot events and sell them through the website?
That's right, buy them as soon as possible and sell here
I think that such a scheme will accurately attract special people  Undecided
You meant scammers? They will find benefits everywhere...
They cannot be called scammers, anyway, everything will be legal. But the fact is that this can prevent ordinary people from buying tickets  Huh Embarrassed
Hey, dev's. Interesting idea, trust in the future should run by the planned!
Greetings to you, how are you? I am also interested in this project, we are just discussing some of the nuances  Cheesy
Activity: 294
In fact, I believe that with the help of this project I can make a whole business
How? Do you think you can buy tickets for hot events and sell them through the website?
You meant scammers? They will find benefits everywhere...
Pages:
Jump to: