Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO PRE-SALE] 🔥 AMICORUM.LIVE 🔥 - Bringing Blockchain to Ticket Re-Sale - page 4. (Read 1585 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
In fact, I believe that with the help of this project I can make a whole business
How? Do you think you can buy tickets for hot events and sell them through the website?
That's right, buy them as soon as possible and sell here
Activity: 189
In fact, I believe that with the help of this project I can make a whole business
How? Do you think you can buy tickets for hot events and sell them through the website?
Hello everyone, interesting project. I often sold tickets for concerts, when I couldn't go myself
Hey. How could this project help you?
I think that this project will help me sell these tickets more expensive.
Hope a lot of investor maintenance your project when Token Sales will start!
Hi, what brings you to this project?
Hello everyone, interesting project. I often sold tickets for concerts, when I couldn't go myself
Hey. How could this project help you?
Activity: 26
Hope a lot of investor maintenance your project when Token Sales will start!
Activity: 242
Hello everyone, cool project. Resale of tickets with the help of a blockchain will provide security, I'm sure of it
Of course, now the word "blockchain" is synonymous with the word "security." I also like this project
How are you?
When is the project to be launched?
Im fine, thanks
As I understand it, in the first quarter of 2019
For this need to wait until the project collects a hard-cap?
I cant tell you this because I dont know. Usually, projects need to collect a hardcap for open
Well, well, thank you. I'll study the project a little closer, I still can't invest...
Hello everyone, cool project. Resale of tickets with the help of a blockchain will provide security, I'm sure of it
Of course, now the word "blockchain" is synonymous with the word "security." I also like this project
How are you?
Im fine, thanks
I cant tell you this because I dont know. Usually, projects need to collect a hardcap for open
How are you?
Im fine, thanks
How are you?
Im fine, thanks
How are you?
Activity: 196
We have extended our PRE-ICO

Pre-Sale Dates - 1 April, 2018 - 31 July, 2018
ICO Dates - 1 August, 2018 - 30 September, 2018

More Info at www.amicorum.live
Activity: 311
I like this project in that its main purpose is to reduce the amount of fraud. I think everyone agrees that the current time we have problems with the level of fraud. Developers fellows that decided to solve this problem.

I agree with you about fraud, it's very important now. But it seems to me that the idea of this project is also that it is possible to buy tickets without commissions, isn't it?

I don't argue with that!. As for me, it is more important that the guys use advanced technologies and tickets will be checked for authenticity. After all, without such a ticket you can not even talk about the commission and so on

Your words make sense. Well, the main thing here is that there was such a wonderful project like this and our life will become easier with the help of it. I'm definitely investing it soon! Smiley

Yes, I'll definitely do it too. I look forward to his release. I will not stop repeating that I really liked the idea of the project Smiley
Activity: 303
I like this project in that its main purpose is to reduce the amount of fraud. I think everyone agrees that the current time we have problems with the level of fraud. Developers fellows that decided to solve this problem.

I agree with you about fraud, it's very important now. But it seems to me that the idea of this project is also that it is possible to buy tickets without commissions, isn't it?

I don't argue with that!. As for me, it is more important that the guys use advanced technologies and tickets will be checked for authenticity. After all, without such a ticket you can not even talk about the commission and so on

Your words make sense. Well, the main thing here is that there was such a wonderful project like this and our life will become easier with the help of it. I'm definitely investing it soon! Smiley
Activity: 311

Activity: 303

Pages:
Jump to: