Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO PRE-SALE] 🔥 AMICORUM.LIVE 🔥 - Bringing Blockchain to Ticket Re-Sale - page 8. (Read 1585 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
actually the project is admirable, the concept offered very interesting and clear. I will support this project until the project could reach its success.

Thanks for your support! Have you participated in our Bounty program or bought our Tokens yet!  We only have close to 20,000,000 AMI Tokens left:

AMICORUM.LIVE will provide a real time conversion of ticket prices from FIAT to AMI TOKENS using a market-feed oracle.

DON'T MISS #presale #bonus 20% and 1 ETH
Buy here - https://account.amicorum.live
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
actually the project is admirable, the concept offered very interesting and clear. I will support this project until the project could reach its success.
Very nice project AMICORUM.LIVE with great potential to succeed!
I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world.
Glad to be part of this project.
Good luck team.

thank you for the support!

EXPLAINER VIDEO CONTEST - 10,000 AMI TOKENS (0.50USD PER TOKEN)

Are you a talented animator and or skilled in AFTER AFFECTS? Are you a cryptocurrency enthusiast looking to be part of the next biggest blockchain tech? Then you’re in luck.

As we have been spreading the word about our ICO, we are now opening a contest for explainer video that more easily demonstrates the value of our Product, our ICO.

We thought we could pay someone to make exactly what we want, or, we could have some fun and involve the community. So, let's do this.

We will pick 3 winners that will SPLIT THE 10,000 AMI TOKENS

Judging will be based on the following:

a. Entertainment Factor (20% of the score)
b. How well the AMICORUM.LIVE is explained and understood (50% of the score)
c. Originality (30% of the score)

Rules:

Your video can be as long as it needs to be.

Royalty free music only is to be used if any.

Any form of video is accepted including animation, person speaking and anything in between so long as the message is clear.

Video must be uploaded to Youtube and submitted to [email protected] and sent no later than May 5th, 2018. The sooner you get your video uploaded and submitted, the more of an advantage you’ll have, though small.

You must have a link to https://amicorum.live in your video description.

INTRODUCTION TO AMICORUM.LIVE

AMICORUM (Latin word close to the meaning of Gathering of Friends) is an innovative platform that will decentralize the ticket re-sale industry using blockchain and secure identity platform.  The platform will be secure, transparent and free of any transaction/processing fees for buying and selling of only authenticated tickets in the secondary resale market.

Sellers will be able to list their tickets in fiat (using a market-feed oracle, the platform will calculate AMI prices at the time of purchase) that will be authenticated with smart contract and Buyers will be able to buy tickets with the AMI token (the new cryptocurrency based on Ethereum blockchain) at 0 transaction fee and 0 processing fees.

Activity: 9
Very nice project AMICORUM.LIVE with great potential to succeed!
I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world.
Glad to be part of this project.
Good luck team.
For our supporters in France, we now have ANN and Bounty in French!

Activity: 126
FEATURES - AMICORUM.LIVE - THE ECOSYSTEM FOR PEER-PEER TICKET RE-SALE

TOKENIZATION

   0 transaction and 0 processing fees
   New financial instrument with complete market transparency
   Increase in demand due to transactional income for sellers and buyers.
   Earn up to 20% of your transactions in rewards.
   Token growth with platform user growth.
I like the idea of your project. Tell me, how will be spent the funds collected in the pre-ICO?

Hi! Thinking that, like most projects, the funds will be spent on the promotion of the project, so that as many people as possible can learn about this and from the initial development of the product.

Within marketing, most of our budget will be spent on Growth Hack via partnerships and social media to engage new users on the platform.  We also have a referral and bonus program for all users.  So if they were transacting on the system and selling or buying tickets, our system will reward them a % of tokens from our own pockets
I like the idea of your project. Tell me, how will be spent the funds collected in the pre-ICO?

Majority of our funds will be spent in Product Development and Marketing.  Unlike other ICO's, we are proud to be transparent and thus posted how each segment will be broken down:

https://medium.com/@amicorumlive/using-our-funds-b0510b39d651
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Identity and Authenticity Identity on the Platform is a core part of @AmicorumLive platform. This is how they do it! https://steemit.com/blockchain/@amicorum.live/amicorum-live-identity-validation-and-authentication-on-platform
Activity: 224

Hi! Thinking that, like most projects, the funds will be spent on the promotion of the project, so that as many people as possible can learn about this and from the initial development of the product.

I agree that an ICO advertising campaign requires a larger budget. Only an advertising banner on this forum costs about 2 bits. And this is not the only source of attracting investors. Just imagine how much it can cost.

The most likely scenario for distribution will be marketing and project development. I think they have such information on their whitepaper.
Activity: 224

AMICORUM.LIVE is a Peer To Peer Ecosystem Designed For Main Stream Adoption with a niche market focus – festivals and concerts only
AMICORUM (Latin word close to the meaning of Gathering of Friends) is an innovative platform that will decentralize the ticket re-sale industry using blockchain and secure identity platform.  The platform will be secure, transparent and free of any transaction/processing fees for buying and selling of only authenticated tickets in the secondary re-sale market.
Pages:
Jump to: