Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO - Presale 01.02.2018] LUCRUM - buy low sell high - best cryptopayment - page 2. (Read 16614 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Very good project. I received tokens and i thank you. Good luck
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
The first airdrop will be distributed after the pre-sale is finished
I can ask is when not
I'm in the list second round
thank you
Correctly I understood you, there were no payments on the first and second distribution? Or I thought that only they did not send me
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
The first airdrop will be distributed after the pre-sale is finished
I can ask is when not
I'm in the list second round
thank you
Activity: 16
Waiting for 3rd airdrop and please accept the newbies.We are humans also Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Again Newbie is not qualified for airdrop 😞

If they accept newbies airdrop will be spammed and there will be tons of double entries. This is a safety measure and I fully understand that. Sorry for you but there will be another airdrop in the future. Keep posting build your rank and apply. There is no other way around.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
This project looks really promising. Professional approach and fair distribution (airdrop). I like the idea to build small but strong community. Quality, not quantity this is something other projects still have to learn.
Activity: 45
I have a question about airdrop 2, there are about 7000 addresses according to the file that they have published, does that mean that everyone will receive their tokens Huh Thank you
Activity: 133
Merit: 10

so sad that we newbies are not qualified
Activity: 60
Activity: 19
Why no newbies to a create Crypto currency in the making to do great things.   @ZZadiki that is my Twitter username.

Need some of the token
Activity: 15
Have you started accepting money? Fees go well? I did not find the information on the site https://www.lucrumtoken.org

What do you mean?

Paying fees is not a big problem, since we already got some partners that support our project Wink

We are trying to generate a big user base and creating a good price for our Tokens so our Product will be good usable as soon we release it!
Activity: 364
Merit: 111
Have you started accepting money? Fees go well? I did not find the information on the site https://www.lucrumtoken.org
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 84
I love the way how lucrum performs the distribution of the tokens seems very fair.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I thank the team for removing some restrictions to allow more people to join the airdrop more people means strong community.
Activity: 68
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
If I did not participate in the first round, can I participate in the second?

yes you can. thats why even some rules were lifted to give more people the chance to participate Wink

so don't miss the chance for this fantastic project. 2018 will be our year Wink
Activity: 39
If I did not participate in the first round, can I participate in the second?
Activity: 44
Applied for the 2nd airdrop since i missed the 1st round. Nice work devs!
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I got some LUC today, thanks!
This was for round 1, right? Round 2 is still open and hasn't been distributed yet, has it?

exactly! Round 1 is distributed.

Round 2 will be done next week.
Pages:
Jump to: