Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO - Presale 01.02.2018] LUCRUM - buy low sell high - best cryptopayment - page 3. (Read 16614 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
I got some LUC today, thanks!
This was for round 1, right? Round 2 is still open and hasn't been distributed yet, has it?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
I signed up for the airdrop, I think... but then when I looked at the spreadsheet there is something like 7,000 people already signed up so does this mean the airdrop is done?  Seems like it accepted the form for me.

Anyhow, good luck!
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
When will the newbie can be qualified to join the airdrop? is there any airdrop from #LUCRUM that wen can join?
Activity: 154
where is signature, i dont see. we must to buy Lucrum to have join and reveice airdrop ?
Activity: 68
I`m newbie Embarrassed and i can`t participate at all? Or I Can have at least airdrop?
Activity: 70
I had time! I am glad! I'm happy!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Dedicated team at work.
#Lucrum
#Tothemoon
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Ahhh why the newbie discrimination  Sad
I'm hip, I'm cool  Cheesy ...and I'm definitely legit!

Check me out! https://twitter.com/Nellytjie
Activity: 158
I am just waiting for another airdrop, there is no received token yet but just another quality project awaits us.
Activity: 141
i am sorry... i read the rules late:(((
Activity: 65
This is a great and detailed  strategy that will stand the test of time. I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for the long haul.
Activity: 40
I joined and now I'm to see the newbie account not being joined.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Hi dev's. Joined airdrop
Activity: 121
https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb
Missed the first ill try 2nd hope I'll get in this project very appealing to me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Does anyone know, when the card will be available, if someone is not selected as tester?
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
it is a great idea, surely it will work if dev is serious enough about it.

im sure HODL strategy will support dev and profit all participators and dev Wink
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Activity: 49
looks promising, i like this project!!!
Activity: 70
This project is promising...surely im watching over this..Goodluck admin/dev
Activity: 36
Good project this is the best crypto. I fill up this project i hope i get some coins.thank you opportunities dev.
Pages:
Jump to: