Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO - Presale 01.02.2018] LUCRUM - buy low sell high - best cryptopayment - page 4. (Read 16614 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Looks promising!
I just filled up the application moments earlier...i know im late....i hope i still can get coins.
Activity: 85
Merit: 14
As reading this project's vision, I can see to it to you had a grsat plan for eberyone which I know everybody could be bbenefit unto it. Keep it up dev.  Smiley Wink
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Joined. It will be hot!
Activity: 125
Merit: 11
Get your share of the future!
This is nice. Atleast you could get to choose a cryptocurrency to redeem.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
waiting for the speedshet airdrop phase 2
Activity: 70
Good Project,good luck.
Activity: 34
Thank you for this opportunity dev.
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
i like project Lucrum Token
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I love the idea behind this project and DEV are dedicated group of people who want to build a strong community this the way to success.
Activity: 1
Interesting project. I would like to join the airdrop.
Activity: 588
I'm  a newbie and I'm so happy that you allowed members like Us to join your airdrop. I am so excited for this project and I'm sure this will do well in crypto world. Good luck devs!
Activity: 210
a very nice project to look forward. good luck dev!
Activity: 42
very high quality project, that's what people need. i'm looking forward for the news. good luck devs!
Activity: 26
Joined the first and now signed up for the second, hoping for the best! Thanks in advance dev's and good luck with the development of the project!
Activity: 182
I cannot access the site.
Activity: 182
Activity: 62
The LUCRUM mobile app enables you to purchase with crypto currency. (we also plan to launch the LUCRUM Debit card in Q2 2018). The purchase via LUCRUM mobile app opens up two possibilities:
1.   You can buy by crypto currency that will automatically be transferred into fiat money (you are right - nothing special!)
2.   You can pay with LUCRUM tokens and benefit of its advantages
If you choose to pay with LUCRUM you are far ahead of the other crypto cards! Why?
LUCRUM provides its owners the possibility to redeem the paid LUC coins within 30 days by changing into another crypto currency with a rate YOU can choose.
We are interested in a high and stable price development to enable people with a small amount of LUC to use our service.
LUCRUM can be used with a mobile app and a crypto-debit card.
Activity: 25
filled your form.good luck dev  Cheesy
Activity: 22
Filled airdrop form
Thanks and good luck .
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Missed 1st Airdrop But Thanks LUCRUM Team For Offering 2nd Airdrop.
Btw Can i Know About Anticipated Day Of Airdrop Sent to All. Also Live Spreadsheet is Always Good idea. Wink Grin
Pages:
Jump to: