Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Profede — Professional Decentralization 🔥 - page 2. (Read 3391 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Profede will provide professionals with their data to be used by others and to provide compensation. Profede will ensure data is protected.
Activity: 250
Merit: 0
Transparency and openness is a good thing for the team, and Profede's team has it. It's a good project, based on blockchain, Profede will be a new generation in data protection professionally. I'm sure Profede will succeed.
Activity: 12
The concept of Decentralized Professional Protocol is quite new in Crypto market. The rating of the project will increase as their unique concept. it will be listed on ICOguide https://www.icoguide.com/en
Activity: 168
Hello, sir
DOES BOUNTY CAMPAIGN END ??
OR SUSPENDED
Activity: 2
Activity: 10
Goodproject andgood luck
Activity: 104
Intergrating blockchain technology is a good idea, I think it's one of the areas where it's relevant.
Good luck to the project!

Blockchain applications in all areast it should be, more sophisticated technology all transfarency, speed, and security
blockchain present solves the problem.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
After implementing all the plans that are specified in the roadmap, will the platform carry on developing? In what direction?
Merit: 5
are there any studies and official data on how the potential market for Profede can reach an estimate?
Activity: 112
Professional Decentralization with greetings to the community! Can  I know  correctly that the project is being implemented for recruiting services? 
Activity: 98
Intergrating blockchain technology is a good idea, I think it's one of the areas where it's relevant.
Good luck to the project!
Activity: 106
There is doubt... not enough information
Professionals should have control over who can receive their professional data and how others can use it.
Professionals should have control over who can receive their professional data and how others can use it. Our decentralized professional ecosystem helps you get compensated for your data, making intermediaries unnecessary.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I  spent more time researching the white paper. I think i like this idea! but before making investment decisions i need more and more infomations
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Found this exclusive Profede airdrop that is hosted on airdrops.io: https://airdrops.io/profede/

Is it legit? Just asking, because I can not find any official announcement in your Telegram group chat.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
What will happen with unsold PATO tokens when the hard cap will not be hit in the token sale?

Will they be burned or will you use them for marketing purposes?
copper member
Activity: 14
Cryptune - Universal POS
Sounds like an interesting project. All the best in your ICO sale
Activity: 119
Hi Profede,

We have the pleasure to announce that your ICO is now listed! Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/profede

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
copper member
Activity: 28
Great Idea! Good luck Team!
Pages:
Jump to: