Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Profede — Professional Decentralization 🔥 - page 7. (Read 3391 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think that the direction of work with talents will greatly help in the development in the future. Talents   are such an asset today the demand for which is constantly growing. I know this first-hand! The partnership with Skyllz is concluded for this, right?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Will it be allowed to create multiple accounts on the network? Or is it immediately suppressed and controlled?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
Tell us what information about a person the platform wants to see in the users’ profiles? Is this just information about the last place of employment?

I think like that, it's like a portfolio previous work with any experiance we have.
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
I’ve read about the new rewiew on the platform by the tracker: https://twitter.com/ICORating/status/989967436454727680 What does “Stable+” give to the project?
Activity: 364
Guys, what about PATO listing?
Listing agreements have already been reached. Everything will be done.
Activity: 294
Guys, what about PATO listing?
Tell us what information about a person the platform wants to see in the users’ profiles? Is this just information about the last place of employment?
Activity: 406
If we are talking about who pays for the work of the platform...  How is this process divided and is it divided at all?
Activity: 378
What is the cost of PATO?
$0.01 is investment price!
Activity: 252
What is the cost of PATO?
Please give a couple of real-life examples when the platform was extremely useful.
Merit: 101
Social platforms should expand and be advertised! What funds will be allocated for this?
About 44% will be allocated for the expansion: for the community growth and support; for the consultants, public affairs, affiliate program.
Merit: 106
Profede brings essential value to professionals and businesses by making data valuable and eliminating intermediaries. Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
I'm engaged in software debugging and developing in a large company. I think that if Profede successfully passes all stages of implementation, then I will have to work on adapting this service to the requirements of our company!)) What will be added to the application development process and to applications themselves, that will be able to collaborate with Profede or use it?
The end-users of Profede applications can be working portals, professional networks, recruitment companies, headhunters, software and service providers.
Got it. What will be provided to them?
Applications will have a perfect "engine" to encourage professionals to join the platform - the opportunity to tokenize services. Partners will be able to modify the tools, so they suit their needs, and not to develop them from scratch.
So far it seems to me that most attractive thing for business be the use of blockchain. Anyway, what will be possible to develop on the site?
Additional services and business models for decentralized professional protocol. Also, partners will get an additional source of income, earning tokens every time someone contacts them when searching for a job. By the way, one of the features of the project’s working concept is the assessment: https://twitter.com/ProfedeOfficial/status/990908723655860224
My congratulations. Is it possible to say that it will be easy to integrate Profede with other platforms?
Activity: 350
I'm engaged in software debugging and developing in a large company. I think that if Profede successfully passes all stages of implementation, then I will have to work on adapting this service to the requirements of our company!)) What will be added to the application development process and to applications themselves, that will be able to collaborate with Profede or use it?
The end-users of Profede applications can be working portals, professional networks, recruitment companies, headhunters, software and service providers.
Applications will have a perfect "engine" to encourage professionals to join the platform - the opportunity to tokenize services. Partners will be able to modify the tools, so they suit their needs, and not to develop them from scratch.
So far it seems to me that most attractive thing for business be the use of blockchain. Anyway, what will be possible to develop on the site?
Additional services and business models for decentralized professional protocol. Also, partners will get an additional source of income, earning tokens every time someone contacts them when searching for a job. By the way, one of the features of the project’s working concept is the assessment: https://twitter.com/ProfedeOfficial/status/990908723655860224
Pages:
Jump to: