Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Profede — Professional Decentralization 🔥 - page 3. (Read 3391 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Professionals should have control over who can receive their professional data and how others can use it.
Activity: 8
This is a nice project
Activity: 37
Tokens will be available to claim 15 days after the end of the public ICO. That's 30th of September so that we can meet the long term commitment of every investors.
Activity: 124
Profede Professional Protocol will allow businesses to make appropriate payments for a professional's data regardless of the platform in which that person's information is located. Intermediaries are eliminated and interactions are facilitated by the network itself. Instead of paying any intermediaries, businesses automatically make customized offers directly to professionals based on their feedback rating and profiles through a decentralized application. Kiss Kiss Kiss Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
the composition of this project activity is very neat, I see the clarity of all activities to be done, I also see the total supply of coins from this project is not excessive even limited to the sale of coins, hopefully with the limitation of coins will make investors want this coin
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Hi, do you have airdrop? I'm asking because I have get email with information bout profade airdrop and I'm not sure if its yours
Activity: 154
I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful 2018 project!

Video review of ICO Profede in Russian on

channel "Invest with mind!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSdEd-sLH6Q&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 1
#JOIN_AIRDROP
0x2B9CECDB608d95d67afbC1D7596001E7B788aAE7
@TayoTy
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
How much does it take to raise funds so that the project will immediately start operating at full capacity?
That they worked without distraction, you need as much money as possible, so as not to run around investors
Activity: 96
How much does it take to raise funds so that the project will immediately start operating at full capacity?
Activity: 14
Activity: 75
I’m interested in the cooperation conditions with Skyllz? Will the partners take a parallel course, or will they merge?
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
Nice project! Recommended to every investor
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Hello! Do you want to change your life for the better? Then invest in ICO and multiply your profits several times. You will be able to reach a new level and become much more prosperous and happier!
Activity: 17
Nice project, good luck to the team!!
Activity: 11
Awesome idea and good team
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Decentralized professional services are a good concept, and the two sides directly generate transactions without third-party intermediary. This saves a lot of communication obstacles and energy.
Pages:
Jump to: