Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐QASH - Providing Liquidity to Crypto Economy | by 🇯🇵 Quoine 🇯🇵 ⭐ - page 12. (Read 39727 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I've been following this forum for past 3 months but, registered today to ask for a clarification.

I transferred some bitcoin to my new QRYPTOS account and traded that to buy some QASH. I notice that the bitcoin value is deducted and i'm not able to see any QASH available in my funds.  Is this normal? How long would it take for the QASH to show up on my funds. I'm a little worried and i'm not sure if the funds has been lost.

I have emailed the support team and have o answers so far. Also, my account is waiting for verification (documents submitted ).

Contact some CM here: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@QUOINE

@blueblueoutofblue @sweerong
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Ok....I got my coins now. Seriously, they have a complicated UI  Roll Eyes

Activity: 10
I've been following this forum for past 3 months but, registered today to ask for a clarification.

I transferred some bitcoin to my new QRYPTOS account and traded that to buy some QASH. I notice that the bitcoin value is deducted and i'm not able to see any QASH available in my funds.  Is this normal? How long would it take for the QASH to show up on my funds. I'm a little worried and i'm not sure if the funds has been lost.

I have emailed the support team and have o answers so far. Also, my account is waiting for verification (documents submitted ).
Activity: 117
It has a huge supply of 1 billion so price could go down to 0.20$ to 0.30$, there are so many similar projects.

Say one project with similar TEAM, ADVISORS and INVESTORS.

Have a look "Leadership":
 liquid.plus

Executives from:
Merrill Lynch
Goldman Sachs
SoftBank Group
Gungho Asia
Credit Suisse
Deutsche Bank
UBS Investment Bank
Barclays Bank
Morgan Stanley
Price Waterhouse Coopers International
JFSA
Mistletoe Inc.
Yahoo! Japan
JAFCO, Co. Ltd.
KPMG

Investors:
. Taizo Son – Multi-billionaire & CEO of Gungho Online, brother of Masayoshi Son, the Founder and CEO of Softbank and richest man in Japan. https://news.quoinex.com/articles/elusive-billionaire-taizo-son-is-an-investor-of-quoine/?lang=en
. Nobuyuki Idei – Former Chairman and CEO of Sony Corporation. Director at General Motors, Baidu, Yoshimoto Kogyo and Nestlé.
. Jihan Wu – Founder of Bitmain and Antpool.

Company officially licensed by the Japan Financial Services Agency (License 0002):
http://www.fsa.go.jp/menkyo/menkyoj/kasoutuka.pdf

More info:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7gqj7b/a_summary_of_qash_and_why_i_believe_it_will_serve/

Make real due diligence before guess token price based on air and FUD the thread.  

Thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Have the winners for the first week of Christmas campaign been announced? Where can we see, or is it by email?
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
This project has massive potential reaching even top 3 cap coin. Will see its implementation and adoption the idea is breaktrough
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
It has a huge supply of 1 billion so price could go down to 0.20$ to 0.30$, there are so many similar projects.

what's your point ? the people who invested in the"other similar projects" might also invest in this there's room for everybody did you know the crpto market as a whole is expanding ? QASH's market cap keeps on growing ? ,haven't you learnt anything from IOTA ?
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
so many shaky investors and childish whiny holders in crypto who would cry at every dip and check their portfolio's prices at record-breaking twice a second,this ain't credence coin just chill out and go outside to get some fresh air
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Will this shit ever grow up again...
Activity: 17
Here at Quoine we require multiple signatures to sign transactions.
Activity: 127
Many ? Like what ?

Rialto, Salt, Bancor, Exchange Union, Omega One, and there are few more if you search properly.
I also uploaded the picture, last night price crashed to 0.0001$ on the Qryptos Exchange
Someone sold 180,000 Qash for the price of 0.00000001BTC
Activity: 13
The other half will be QUOINE updates, announcement of Xmas campaign first week's winners and answering questions.
Activity: 105
Many ? Like what ?
I don't wana FUD but on Qryptos price went down to Qash/BTC 0.00000001
Someone dumped 180,000 Qash for 0.00000001 BTC
Please visit Qryptos.com and check the trade history
Trade history 11/December/2018
180,000.00000000 for 0.00000001 Time 20:47:27
10,000.00000000 for 0.00000002 Time 20:47:27

They sold 15% token at very low price to the institutional buyer what is the guarantee that they will not dump their token in the market?
20% token for the management/shareholders so what is the guarantee that they will not dump their tokens?
and what about the bounty hunters who got free coins?
Activity: 20
sorry if that post was fud. I'm definitely looking forward to what's in store. i'm just a little sad that in the meantime i could have put myself in a better position. but of course this is hindsight.
Activity: 14
hi guys Smiley its dumping but i think it will raise up 2018.

now for 0,60$ good deal, or not?
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Guys my bags are becoming heavy. I'm starting to feel the weak hand syndrome. I initially thought there was a dump but then I thought it was false alarm and all was good. I'm more bummed out that I could be holding onto more Qash or something equivalent.

Now that some doubt has creeped in, tell me something assuring so I can ride this out. I know some people who held even at higher buy prices, what are your thoughts?

I hold 11k of this bought for $0.94. I wish I bought Cardano instead...
Activity: 20
Guys my bags are becoming heavy. I'm starting to feel the weak hand syndrome. I initially thought there was a dump but then I thought it was false alarm and all was good. I'm more bummed out that I could be holding onto more Qash or something equivalent.

Now that some doubt has creeped in, tell me something assuring so I can ride this out. I know some people who held even at higher buy prices, what are your thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: