Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐QASH - Providing Liquidity to Crypto Economy | by 🇯🇵 Quoine 🇯🇵 ⭐ - page 11. (Read 39727 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 267
If Japan is in I am in, they will be the world leaders in the advancement of crypto currencies.   
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
It has a huge supply of 1 billion so price could go down to 0.20$ to 0.30$, there are so many similar projects.
Many ? Like what ?

Rialto, Salt, Bancor, Exchange Union, Omega One, and there are few more if you search properly.
I also uploaded the picture, last night price crashed to 0.0001$ on the Qryptos Exchange
Someone sold 180,000 Qash for the price of 0.00000001BTC

Yes but this is the difference
https://liquid.plus/images/factors2x-a5bb08ad35.png
Gosh! That sounds fantastic. You what about your targets in 2018 for QASH?
30$

Someone sold 180,000 Qash for the price of 0.00000001BTC.....really? when?
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Hello Team Qash

I will sell soon. domain names buy 1 year ago

- Qash.info
- Qash.fr

would you be interested ?

You need to create a thread for this and sell the domains.Not a place to shill your services, go to the marketplace where you will find a lot of buyers who might be interested in your domains.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
It has a huge supply of 1 billion so price could go down to 0.20$ to 0.30$, there are so many similar projects.
Many ? Like what ?

Rialto, Salt, Bancor, Exchange Union, Omega One, and there are few more if you search properly.
I also uploaded the picture, last night price crashed to 0.0001$ on the Qryptos Exchange

30$
Activity: 13
What is the minimum amount needed to implement your project?
Activity: 98
Some of the paid cryptocall paid groups are saying this coin is going to be HUGE!! Like even bigger than HUGE!! I opened up a gate.io account just to purchase a small bag.. If it keeps dropping I am going to buy another small bag.. I have seen good coins like this before.. It is manipulated to stay low and people lose interest while the whales accumulate.. Then once it takes off It is gone to the moon!!
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
Guys, what are Qash tokens needed for? I mean, is there any use case for them after ICO? For example, Binance allows you to pay your trading fees with their tokens (BNB) and cuts fees in half if you do so.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Hello Team Qash

I will sell soon. domain names buy 1 year ago

- Qash.info
- Qash.fr

would you be interested ?
Activity: 28
Many ? Like what ?

Activity: 6
Many ? Like what ?

Activity: 64

Who do you think your buying your QASH from - lol

When some people say - You'll get 'Financial Freedom' .... blah blah blah......

...... what they really mean, is that THEY will FREELY RELIEVE YOU of your GOOD coins FOR their BAD coins.....
Activity: 8
This ones looking good! Will invest and hope it succeeds. Can we find out about the number of participants and their names? great work. best of luck
Activity: 854

Are most of your customers BTC withdrawals stuck? At what point will you see if you can resend with a higher fee?
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
think? lol i know it's a scam cuz Americans can't even participate!!  Roll Eyes ~ i mean are you serial brah? :-D SIACOIN is the only coin i see here going north ===>

*JAPANESE SIABERRIES TOKYO * ===> + ADD

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sc

Murica does not allow its citizens to participate in ICOs. But it does not mean that ICO itself is a scam. There are big people behind it. Though I do not think it will grow much in the nearest time because too many coins and big enough market cap now. I was very unlucky to sell XRP before the pump and buy this bitch.
I do not know Siacoin but looks like it has been already pumped a lot.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
yet another ico scam :\ great work ~ why don't you do something to help bitcoin instead of releasing shitokens?  >>>rooking n00bs is key<<<

SHEEPLE TO SLAUGHTER===> WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do you think it is scam?

think? lol i know it's a scam cuz Americans can't even participate!!  Roll Eyes ~ i mean are you serial brah? :-D SIACOIN is the only coin i see here going north ===>

*JAPANESE SIABERRIES TOKYO * ===> + ADD

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sc
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
yet another ico scam :\ great work ~ why don't you do something to help bitcoin instead of releasing shitokens?  >>>rooking n00bs is key<<<

SHEEPLE TO SLAUGHTER===> WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do you think it is scam?
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Pages:
Jump to: