Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐QASH - Providing Liquidity to Crypto Economy | by 🇯🇵 Quoine 🇯🇵 ⭐ - page 14. (Read 39727 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
QASH is so solid and their marketing just needs some tweaking !!!!!!!!
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
hey what is happening this Qash

there is no movement?

0,90 - 1   Huh Huh Huh

Hopefully it is a consolidation before pump. Or dump Grin
Activity: 29
hey what is happening this Qash

there is no movement?

0,90 - 1   Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Imagine if every exchange decided to launch a token just like this with no income generation for token holders; only as a means of payment for services. I do not intend to FUD, just to make people think about it. Why would something like that be worth half a billion dollars for example? I don't get it... Crazy crypto world!

Then read the whitepaper, this is not something an average exchange can do successfully Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Imagine if every exchange decided to launch a token just like this with no income generation for token holders; only as a means of payment for services. I do not intend to FUD, just to make people think about it. Why would something like that be worth half a billion dollars for example? I don't get it... Crazy crypto world!
Alright I worried for no reason and thankfully sticked to the basics and what i know. Good news, i didn't sell Cheesy. But the bad news is i didn't catch that dip either which i should have Sad.

Relatively low-key which actually isn't bad. The hype will probably trickle in though. Waiting for Liquid platform, 2018 pipeline, new investors getting verified, high exposure on coinmarketcap, qash adding onto different exchanges, /krw pairing for the koreans, and so much expectations and potential: world book, high liquidity, regulated and licensed, platform for other exchanges to link to, more currency pairings, future go-to global exchange, possible forex of the crypto world, and more that got me to invest in the first place.

Are you guys as excited as I am?
Almost the end of the year, let's start 2018 off right  Wink

Also, think 2018 might be the year that institutional investors get into the crypto space or too soon?

I'm excited too, Qash is a real deal for any experienced investor Smiley, huge potential with practical concepts.
Activity: 20
Alright I worried for no reason and thankfully sticked to the basics and what i know. Good news, i didn't sell Cheesy. But the bad news is i didn't catch that dip either which i should have Sad.

Relatively low-key which actually isn't bad. The hype will probably trickle in though. Waiting for Liquid platform, 2018 pipeline, new investors getting verified, high exposure on coinmarketcap, qash adding onto different exchanges, /krw pairing for the koreans, and so much expectations and potential: world book, high liquidity, regulated and licensed, platform for other exchanges to link to, more currency pairings, future go-to global exchange, possible forex of the crypto world, and more that got me to invest in the first place.

Are you guys as excited as I am?
Almost the end of the year, let's start 2018 off right  Wink

Also, think 2018 might be the year that institutional investors get into the crypto space or too soon?
Rank 36 on CMC now and volume was DOUBLED , some hype is coming lol.  Grin Grin Grin
sad Shocked I bought at around $0.85 thinking I got a good deal but it seems to be just around the beginning of the dump

You are lucky, I bought for 0.94.

How many coins in circulation? Anybody knows?
Read their website mate, it's a little more than 350M and most of remain are locked or hold by long term investors..
Activity: 257
Merit: 12

Hello. Bounty campaign  the end, when i get my bounties QASH ?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Although I did not have any extra money to put towards the ICO, I kept an eye on the telegram channels. I have to say, that the marketing for QASH is impeccable. Being listed on bitfinex is really a good sign, that many people overlook. Probably QASH will be sleeping giant until a big explosion on bittrex or binance. So I hope to buy some before it hits the masses  Grin Grin
sad Shocked I bought at around $0.85 thinking I got a good deal but it seems to be just around the beginning of the dump

You are lucky, I bought for 0.94.

How many coins in circulation? Anybody knows?
Activity: 20
Activity: 5
hi to all,

i buy some QASH before 1 December, in order to HOLD for long period. this project is very attractive, they are amazing after you read the project.
But i read some days ago that QASH will be listed on greater exchange starting with December. But, today QASH is listed only at Bitfinex and EXX (EXX with 1K volume in last 2 days). My question is: when will be listed on Binance (i read this befeore december), on HITBCC or Bittrex or other exchange?
wwh
Activity: 160
Lol people haven't noticed how huge this token will be  Grin Grin Grin

What are your arguments? What is so special about it?

One of the main argument that QUOINE Corp. is one of the first fully compliant and licensed (License No: 00002) cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, based on legal measures issued by Financial Services Agency of Japan.

What are your arguments? What is so special about it?
Activity: 238
When will you see the Qash we should receive free for registering an account with qryptos? Don't even see the QASH token on the exchange their, isn't it trading?
If you fill out the form for your free tokens - you should get it.
Qash is tradable on quite many exchanges since ICO end. You can find exchanges here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qash/#markets

I filled out the forms and I'm in the spread sheet, but wondering when the distribution will happen, thought it was to be done on 1st of December, but not yet.
wwh
Activity: 160
Is ICO still going on?
No. ICO was over already very successfully within 3 days only.
And they raised 100M $
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
Is it good to buy QASH now? Its price already 1.04 USD
Pages:
Jump to: