Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐QASH - Providing Liquidity to Crypto Economy | by 🇯🇵 Quoine 🇯🇵 ⭐ - page 4. (Read 39727 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I wasn't complaining. I stated everything u did but in a shorter way. In fact, my post that u replied to was quite positive. I hope your passionate rant regarding complainers was not directed at my post.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
We will definitely be in the top five cryptocurrency then... Top of the >100
Punched down to 33 yen on quoinex.  Seems the Japanese are getting cold feet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
From week 04-May, QUOINE will be launching the beta version of our ground breaking ICO Mission Control platform. This will be integrated into the unified LIQUID Platform after Beta.

good news comming !!!

Hi QASH and Quoine holders

Hope you got your Airdrop of Peoplewave tokens PWV recently! We are closing our ICO in about 4hr!

Please support us by purchasing our tokens at

Buy now!

Thank you!
Peoplewave ICO Team

how do you get those? I saw nothing in mew.

you will get it on qryptos account Smiley
Activity: 34
From week 04-May, QUOINE will be launching the beta version of our ground breaking ICO Mission Control platform. This will be integrated into the unified LIQUID Platform after Beta.

good news comming !!!

Hope you got your Airdrop of Peoplewave tokens PWV recently! We are closing our ICO in about 4hr!

Buy now!

Thank you!
Peoplewave ICO Team

how do you get those? I saw nothing in mew.
ready to win some QASH?!?!!!

Join to new Instagram campaign #HumansOfCrypto and earn some extra $QASH. ✨

👉 http://bit.ly/2sOZaeM
The community pre-sale is already over. You cannot contribute again unless you join the private sale for a min 50 ETH which is still going on for a few days.

good news, for ico particitants. i hope more ICOs will use the platform.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I bought at 8k sats due to the tentative worldbook date no where near the top. Never said it’s not worth holding as a speculative asset I’m just saying that if you want proven utility and a solid confirmed reason to hold right now it doesn’t exist. All planned utility for any token is tentative.
Activity: 280
The community pre-sale is already over. You cannot contribute again unless you join the private sale for a min 50 ETH which is still going on for a few days.
actually you do need qash for it....but not us the traders....but all exchanges that link to world book will pay fees on trades that are done through the worldbook, in qash
17 exchanges, connected, trading with each other, paying fees on all of those trades with qash........think about it for a minute
many use cases, wb exchanges fee, settlement fee, ico fee, margin trading fee, private sales advantage using qash, qash chain, so many use cases, i can't think of any other token with these many use cases after platform tokens like eth, neo, you name it
you will make a fortune with qash, good projects take time
once btc becomes bullish, its going to be good for the market, and qash will do very well
Activity: 280
Think about holding Antshares for 3 years before major price action, and a few more months before main net and rebrand.  It was also following regulations and being compliant, and will probably become one of the market leaders.  Patience for something as good as Qash will really pay off in the long run.
Activity: 1

good news comming !!!

Buy now!

Thank you!
Peoplewave ICO Team

cheers for the airdrop:) ... what is the ico price? for this token?

0,23 USD
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Guys this is obvious that there is no value in QASH right now but you always buy in before the big project that will give it value. If you buy after then you buy at the value at the time which will already be high.This is why the only thing I care about is liquid launch and implementing QASH utility which is the only value. I don’t care about these listings and ICOs right now, these should happen after the big project.

good news comming !!!

Buy now!

Thank you!
Peoplewave ICO Team

cheers for the airdrop:) ... what is the ico price? for this token?
copper member
Activity: 13

good news comming !!!

Buy now!

Thank you!
Peoplewave ICO Team

I am buying QASH for a long term investment. Since it a ERC20 token. Can I keep it in my wallet or in exchange? What I mean is are you going to swap to another Blockchain? Or you will stay in Ethereum network? Thanks

for now they are ERC20  but in the future will have own blockchain. check the roadmap.https://liquid.plus/ ....lots of good info.

Activity: 252
They have actually been building their exchange platform all this while as a plan B incase the whitelabel deal with quoine don't pull through so don't be too surprise their exchange is almost ready
Activity: 322
The 2nd promised time was March ending which did not also work out..they just had to go with other options they had..the delay was already affecting them negatively
And as you know quoine are not ready to jump the Gun to get things ready, their style is very slow and steady
Activity: 224
I’m in for the long haul so whenever as long as it’s all it’s hyped up to be, I’m past getting pissed at the delays, I do want them to get it right, if ico miss cont is anything to go by I think they are going to smash it, we are just sat here waiting to hear about qash utility which I think will come thick and fast once launched
Pages:
Jump to: