Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐QASH - Providing Liquidity to Crypto Economy | by 🇯🇵 Quoine 🇯🇵 ⭐ - page 6. (Read 39727 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
be ready for the exciting ride to mars, buy the ticket using qash, that costs just 100k qash, the offer expires sooner, after that ticket will be very expensive, dont miss the ride
Activity: 207
 what I wanted to know. I remember either Bitrex or Binance didn't allow to withdraw funds from one account to another and required them moved outside the exchange first. Good to know there's no such inconvenience here.
Activity: 238
When they launch Qash blockchain in 2019 do they convert Qash token to the new Qash blockchain or what is the purpose of Qash blockchain ?
Activity: 126
I can't find any information on your issue but i've seen it mentioned before and i remember it was definitely something to do with Qtum being an ignition token now....please come back a little later when some other admins who know more about the qtum wallets might be online
Activity: 252
Where can I find info about the QRYPTOS withdrawl situation/problems?? Still coins are stuck at "pending" whebn trying to withdraw
Activity: 247
Which mean for those who has account approve, they can provide their referral link to Friends or family who want to sign up new account with us
Once the account approve ( FYI, we put high priority for kyc for Vuulr referral sign up atm ) and make purchase of Vuulr token, both of you will get 100 Vuulr
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I am considering the possibility of participating in the project. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Project looks good but will it be listed on cmc?
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Hello,

Why Liquid, Quoine and Qryptos banned Serbia? I have verified account, but cannot access anymore. No one banned Serbia, but you. Why?

wow realy, this need to be asnwered asap.

try to get your answer on telegram and come back here please.
Activity: 31
Hello,

Why Liquid, Quoine and Qryptos banned Serbia? I have verified account, but cannot access anymore. No one banned Serbia, but you. Why?
This Thursday,  is Reddit AMA with @Vuulr_Official, who are the first project listed on ICO Mission Control platform. Ask anything about Vuulr, ICO Mission Control and the partnership. Get your questions in now!

1st ico on qryptos, prepare the rocket fuel:)
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
Hi,

Where can I find a complete guide on Quoine Exchange?

I deleted some windows from default layout and now I'm nota able to restore the initial configuration
Is the quash bounty program still active?
i dont think is any bounty on rightnow...
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The smart order routing technology is something needed in the crypto market. How will this be implented? Does quoine needs a partnership with a exchange for this, or will all exchanges be connected to this system?

That's outstanding. I'll see this having a positive effect on the project overall.  this is what would be expected for a professional company like Quoine.
Activity: 28
Work team looks very strong, good website.The heart do now ico is running out.I want to study under this theory, want to be able to participate, blessing.
Pages:
Jump to: