Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐QASH - Providing Liquidity to Crypto Economy | by 🇯🇵 Quoine 🇯🇵 ⭐ - page 5. (Read 39727 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
They are contradicting, you said retail token buyers are important as part of the economy, but since you dont consider as investors and quoine does not have to update us. thats what you are saying. if thats true, quoine is treating us as trash
Breaking what contract......just after an explanation why late or why change of mind with date they have made out that everything was ready just waiting for the date now it’s been put back so wouldn’t mind knowing why anything would do
Is it problems is it Jfsa is it..........I don’t know and nobody else knows
Maybe but still wonder how things are going would be nice to hear how well it’s going or something along them lines
Hopefully but could be some time yet......you don’t think they may spring it on us then market the shit out it
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I have 4400 but lots here have a lot more than me
That is 95 % of my portfolio so not really a portfolio.... more of an all in cash better fucking moon ledger
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello QASH believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of QASH at: https://cointopper.com/coin/qash

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I am considering the possibility of participating in the project. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

KYC will be used for all ICOs that are run on the platform. That's part of the sales pitch. Since everyone on the platform will have already done KYC, the ICOs don't have to worry about that part of the process anymore.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Does anyone know the total amount of money that was raised for this ICO?
Activity: 126
If the WB is released on schedule, I think we are in for a nice ride in 2018. My biggest concern now is that it's going to be postponed again, that will send the price back to ico levels
Quoine and Qryptos already have a substantial volume, combine that with Bitfinex and a couple other decent exchanges and it will blow Binance out of the water
Unfortunately, overall crypto sentiment is pretty low right now and that is spilling over into here. No reason to doubt the team. There is evidence out there if you look for it that things are progressing as expected. Just need to stay positive. Few more days to go
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Are I’m in it till it moons or dies , and I’m all in 95% , I never loose faith because nothing has gone wrong , ever really , they have done everything they have said they were going to do, I just think being in crypto now is like being a premier league manager , if the fans don’t see results in a few weeks they start crying
Activity: 117
I have completed the process data of the document kyc and already verified, I want to send the withdrawal from the qryptos, my account can't witdhdrawal of qryptos, but why is my account disabled?

go to telegram @quoine_support and read pinned msg
Activity: 238
I also remind you that Quoine products are regulated by JFSA, which has very high security and accuracy rules, so the comparison with Binance can not be done. Maybe the same documents are good for Binance but not for Quoine. Follow the team's advice to solve as fast as possible. Good luck
Activity: 210
I have completed the process data of the document kyc and already verified, I want to send the withdrawal from the qryptos, my account can't witdhdrawal of qryptos, but why is my account disabled?
Another thing. Some people have spotted a very recent reduction in trading bot activity. Could this have anything to do with partner exchanges getting ready for integration into world book? Opinions?
Activity: 210
The correct time to "sell" was 90-105k sats, not now at 66-72. ESPECIALLY if you're looking to sell for USD/USDT on bitfinex. Please, stop being stupid, it hurtsAnd if you ARE selling, atleast sell it for btc
can someone tell me my the withdrawalls are not automated on qryptos? i did a withdrawall today but now i read that they only do withdrawalls from monday to friday..?
Activity: 224
I am buying QASH for a long term investment. Since it a ERC20 token. Can I keep it in my wallet or in exchange? What I mean is are you going to swap to another Blockchain? Or you will stay in Ethereum network? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: