Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] RAIZER Making New generations DEX. And distribute all fees to holder - page 9. (Read 3438 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What do you think, which exchange to choose for the project? Large or small? How will this affect development?

To begin with uniquely exchange of small volumes. This will stimulate the growth rate, and limited distribution. As soon as the token is localized, go to the larger stock exchange.
Activity: 168
What do you think, which exchange to choose for the project? Large or small? How will this affect development?

Immediately go to the high volume exchange. One such will be enough.
Activity: 266

I think you first need to go to the exchange of small volumes. As distribution grows, it will be possible to choose an exchange more.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Hi guys. What do you think about the latest news?
As for me, this is a very serious step and the project will succeed.
The result is stable work. now I will gladly invest the project
It is really looks more than okay and that’s why I also think so. If you want to invest so then now is the best time for it
I am pretty sure that this project could implement useful and more interesting projects if compare with some other
Activity: 392
The result is stable work. now I will gladly invest the project
It is really looks more than okay and that’s why I also think so. If you want to invest so then now is the best time for it
Activity: 238
Hey. Should I choose this platform for investment? Why?
Interesting question) I think that this platform has it’s own features. Devs are planning to implement really good product. But today market situation is so unclear and I am too careful with all the projects..
What do you think can go wrong?
The market will go down, and development funds will not be enough.
Has it happened before?
Yes, in my experience I remember several projects. They were quite successful, then collapsed because of the market.
It's sad when everything goes well. And in the case of a similar factor, all the charges fall on the team.
Yes. Always expose a guilty team. Therefore, I do not recommend taking risks. It is better to wait for stability.
I think if the team raises funds for the ICO, it should understand all the risks in case of a bad market and provide for all measures to preserve them .
As for me now team members do all important things to develop their product the right way. I am sure that they will succeed
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
This is a benefit for all of us. Therefore, it is worth enjoying the news.
What are you talking about? Maybe I have missed something very  important. However, I am also glad if it is positive news
This is a benefit for all of us. Therefore, it is worth enjoying the news.
Activity: 2
This is a good achievement. It remains only to enjoy all of us.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Interesting question) I think that this platform has it’s own features. Devs are planning to implement really good product. But today market situation is so unclear and I am too careful with all the projects..
Has it happened before?
Yes, in my experience I remember several projects. They were quite successful, then collapsed because of the market.
It's sad when everything goes well. And in the case of a similar factor, all the charges fall on the team.
Yes. Always expose a guilty team. Therefore, I do not recommend taking risks. It is better to wait for stability.
I think if the team raises funds for the ICO, it should understand all the risks in case of a bad market and provide for all measures to preserve them .
Has it happened before?
Has it happened before?
Activity: 5
Hi guys. What can you say good about the project? Or its flaws.
Everything is not as bad as it seems. Of the benefits of their token will be stable on the exchanges with a good course.
With the stability of the token completely agree. This is pretty promising.
Last week we have seen a rapid increase in market volumes, but now we are again in a deep dump.. I am not sure about stability at all
The market has become better lately. The general decline caused doubts in cryptocurrency. But it is temporary.
An interesting opinion. I hope you are right.
Everything is not as bad as it seems. Of the benefits of their token will be stable on the exchanges with a good course.
Last week we have seen a rapid increase in market volumes, but now we are again in a deep dump.. I am not sure about stability at all
The market has become better lately. The general decline caused doubts in cryptocurrency. But it is temporary.
Activity: 112
Activity: 238
Activity: 5
I don’t think that it seems to be bad at all. Personally I am supporter of Raizer project because it has some features that differ it from other exchanges. I believe we will develop it!)
I am also a supporter. And many people are not always fair to them.
Activity: 56
Among the shortcomings I will highlight the lack of competent marketing. But soon it will be fixed.
Market now is rather dead. I don’t even imagine how can we make it even a bit more vivid. However, we should do something about it
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I don’t think that it seems to be bad at all. Personally I am supporter of Raizer project because it has some features that differ it from other exchanges. I believe we will develop it!)
Activity: 2
Of the minuses, their clear plans are not fully defined. Perhaps this will be fixed in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: