Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] RAIZER Making New generations DEX. And distribute all fees to holder - page 10. (Read 3438 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hi guys. What can you say good about the project? Or its flaws.
Everything is not as bad as it seems. Of the benefits of their token will be stable on the exchanges with a good course.
With the stability of the token completely agree. This is pretty promising.
Activity: 168
Everything is not as bad as it seems. Of the benefits of their token will be stable on the exchanges with a good course.
Activity: 2
I will say a minus to go, the anonymity of the team. Although it is their right.

When decentralized exchanges become faster they will also become more popular, and then the liquidity will also increase.

here I agree with you and see what this exchange can show us. I'll keep up with the news. while and watch as developers will promote the project.
I do not know what this project can offer except dividends for users. let's see how it all works.
In addition to devidendov, they can offer a reliable platform for investment.
From this you can immediately draw conclusions, whether they were able to successfully develop projects or they stood in one place, and the fate of the new project at the design and promotion stage will make a lot of difference.
Project development is a very painstaking process. The success of which depends on many factors. Including external factors on which the project team has no direct influence.
The first is the development and implementation. Then marketing and community. Elementary rules.)
As for me, devs should launch advertisement campaign as quick as it is possible because it is important to attract as much investors as it is needed
With this, everyone agrees. But, before launching such a company, you must have a starting product.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
What can you say about the project? Has someone already joined him? What prospects do you see? Worth the time spent?
It’s too early to say anything at this stage. So far, nothing is really known, and prospects are not visible. Therefore, we expect.
I agree with you. While there is no need to hurry, everything is very doubtful. No team faces, nothing. Maybe of course I am mistaken, but there is no trust yet. Excuse me.
Trust and respect can be gained only by hard work at all the team. It is not about team faces, but what they do and how it is done
I have absolutely the same position! It is more important to look at what exactly team have done this it the only one indicator for evaluation them
Activity: 112
What can you say about the project? Has someone already joined him? What prospects do you see? Worth the time spent?
It’s too early to say anything at this stage. So far, nothing is really known, and prospects are not visible. Therefore, we expect.
I agree with you. While there is no need to hurry, everything is very doubtful. No team faces, nothing. Maybe of course I am mistaken, but there is no trust yet. Excuse me.
Trust and respect can be gained only by hard work at all the team. It is not about team faces, but what they do and how it is done
Activity: 238
From this you can immediately draw conclusions, whether they were able to successfully develop projects or they stood in one place, and the fate of the new project at the design and promotion stage will make a lot of difference.
Project development is a very painstaking process. The success of which depends on many factors. Including external factors on which the project team has no direct influence.
The first is the development and implementation. Then marketing and community. Elementary rules.)
As for me, devs should launch advertisement campaign as quick as it is possible because it is important to attract as much investors as it is needed
Activity: 56
Personally I think that project has quite good pace of development and I am pretty sure that they will succeed to create a product
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I would like to know more about the project. At this stage, everything is vague and boring. And much is in doubt.
The whole problem is only in the anonymity of the team. Otherwise, there are no problems, no need to worry.
I think that it is not a real problem and we all should understand that something team members try to be unknown because they care about their safety
Activity: 3
Yeah, it is their own right to remain anonymous, but it causes harm to project advertisements. Because still biggest part of community members pay attention to information about team
I would not say that this causes some serious damage to the project, but the fact of unbelief is of course present ... People want more openness from the project.
I think that this is a perspective and reliable project, but there are some haters. I can’t understand what’s wrong or why some members doubting about it?
Personally I am too skeptical about project, because I have seen too much scams that looked like really good ones. That’s why I am also for checking all the things double times
I am quite sure about this project because it is seems to develop serious product. However I am not sure if team can collect hardcap
If you make a good marketing move, then it is quite possible.
What do you think a successful advertising campaign should look like?
Promotion of the project at conferences. This way you can attract a rich audience.

Conferences are not really often happen among crypto projects. It is rather something rare, but large scale event
That is why it will attract audience. It is very difficult to get there with the project.

Im primarily working on this. Few people are here with me assisting me in keeping track of the issues and handling production chains. I assure everyone here that my work will end up being beneficial for everyone working in fintech industry. The scope of it is mesmerizing although I lack personnel, mostly due to being drunk or high 90 percent of the time when Im working.
It sounded funny. But apparently you are coping. If you need help, then I am ready to help.
Yeah, it is their own right to remain anonymous, but it causes harm to project advertisements. Because still biggest part of community members pay attention to information about team
I would not say that this causes some serious damage to the project, but the fact of unbelief is of course present ... People want more openness from the project.
I think that this is a perspective and reliable project, but there are some haters. I can’t understand what’s wrong or why some members doubting about it?
Project has perspectives, but  I think that it should take much more time to fully develop this project..
The market situation is really unstable and I don’t know if market will  stay as it is know. The only thing is left is wait.
The market situation is getting better. So it remains a little bit to wait.
Activity: 168
this is a project about DEX exchanges and already operated the products, but the team did not provide information about their identity and road map, other than that they only sell 10% of the total supply of their tokens, so I just read and there nothing that made me want to join
Perhaps it is good that they sell a small part? Can the course at the end be higher?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
this is a project about DEX exchanges and already operated the products, but the team did not provide information about their identity and road map, other than that they only sell 10% of the total supply of their tokens, so I just read and there nothing that made me want to join
Initially, I was opposed to the mood, but after some arguments I began to take a positive attitude. It is definitely worth the time spent. I invest a small amount, and see the progress. According to the results, please unsubscribe here.
Activity: 4
This project has a hidden potential. Unfortunately, I do not see the team and their experience, and I can not be sure of them.
Without need of money, even an experienced marketer will not be able to realize their ideas in life, very much depends on investors.
Marketing always requires a big budget. If the project allocates little money for marketing, then no experienced and creative marketer will help.
Not always marketing is expensive. I know brilliant guys who spun the project without a single coin.
Yes, there are such geniuses. The main strategy developed, everything else is less influential factors
Activity: 4
Do you consider centralization in case of global success?
Clearly centralization is not necessary. Everything should be independent.
Centralisation is one of the things that don’t let all other markets to flourish. However, crypt is also on a stage of formation, but i hope that we can overcome centralisation
With centralization appear the person controlling the coin. This causes negative emotions.
But at the same time there are coins of stability. Here which side do not look. On the one hand, plus, on the other minus. You need to think about everything well.
Hi guys. What do you think about the project? On the methods of implementation and remuneration. I want to hear your opinion.
In general, everything is interesting. But they should change their attitude to the community, and try to attract them more diligently.
I would suggest that the creators organize a user vote where they could propose any solutions.
I think that the most important decision should be made by team and maybe some other could be voted
This way you can solve the most pressing issues. Which exchange to choose for placement, etc.
Yes. And I said the same thing more than once. This is quite an experimental experience. But he will justify himself!
Pages:
Jump to: