Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] RAIZER Making New generations DEX. And distribute all fees to holder - page 7. (Read 3438 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Tell us about the listing. What features will be available?
Endorsement (Listing Recommendation Rights)
For endorsements, RAIZER token holders have recommendation rights for each
RAIZER token held.
For example, a user holding one million RAIZER tokens can endorse currency A
one million times. As long as the total number of endorsements is one million or
less, other configurations such as 500,000 for A and 500,000 for B are also
possible.
All currencies maintaining five million or more endorsements from token
holders can be exchanged for BTC through Raizer.cc.
If token holders remove their endorsements or sell their RAIZER tokens and this
causes the number of endorsements for a currency to drop below five million,
the applicable currency will be automatically removed from the listings on
Raizer.cc. For this reason, currencies must be recognized as valuable to remain
listed on Raizer.cc. Alternatively, individual users need to maintain holdings of
five million RAIZER tokens to ensure the currency they want remains listed.
What a lottery? Huh
Lottery of Withdrawal Fees
100% of the handling fees collected for RAIZER.BTC (described below) to BTC
exchanges will be distributed to holders of RAIZER tokens using a lottery
system. The profits for the operation and development team will also be limited
to the fees distributed to them as RAIZER token holders
How will the tokens be distributed?
Operation and development team: 60%
-Partnership marketing and various incentives: 30%
-Cloud sale: 10%
The 60% share of tokens possessed by the operation and development team is
used for the collection of handling fees.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Isn't that a scam? I can not understand why the project has no face. And there are some questions.
This is not really bad. This is their own business.
Now they are working steadily and did not let down. Therefore, there is no reason to worry.
Now definitely there are no reasons to worry, because team is running project the right way. I can see that some community members concentrate to much attention on it. It’s not worth it
Activity: 56
What risks should be aware of?
RAIZER tokens are subject to price fluctuations. Attention that there may be
disadvantages due to price fluctuations at holding or trading.
All coins and tokens depend on price fluctuations. Today market in a kind of recession, but community is still strong and that’s crucial
Activity: 238
Isn't that a scam? I can not understand why the project has no face. And there are some questions.
No, not scam.
At this stage, this is understandable. And so the guys have great potential in taking the market, keep this in mind)
It is always hard to be absolutely sure about project’s reliability on the first stage. So that’s why you’ve better wait a bit, and then it will be visible for all of us
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Hi guys. When will the latest announcements be? For a long time there were none.
In the coming weeks I heard there will be an announcement. Wait a bit.)
But there are actually nothing interesting on a market these days. Maybe I am mistaken, but it is rather quiet. Let’s what wil happen
Hi guys. When will the latest announcements be? For a long time there were none.
In the coming weeks I heard there will be an announcement. Wait a bit.)
This is not really bad. This is their own business.
Now they are working steadily and did not let down. Therefore, there is no reason to worry.
Activity: 84
What are the future directions of this project?
The goal of Raizer.cc is to use blockchain and cryptocurrencies to create a world
in which interesting start-ups can thrive and investors can easily provide
funding.
Entrepreneurs can launch start-ups at a low cost based on their own vision. In
this way, repeated trial and error is also a possibility.
The endorsements system run by RAIZER token holders ensure the marketplace
features only the best tokens, enabling them to maximize their own personal
profit.
For individual investors, RAIZER provides a platform for early stage investment
and support of high-quality companies selected by the RAIZER token holders.
In the near future, Layer2 blockchain technology will resolve the DEX system
problems of soaring transaction fees and time lag for orders to be applied, and
Raizer.cc will be able to provide a user experience basically equivalent to the
current CEX model services.
Although Counterparty is currently considered the ideal platform for this service,
as the project progresses, there are considerations underway for various options
while maintaining the core Raizer.cc product.
We are aiming for a future where Raizer.cc is the ideal environment for all the
players involved in start-ups and investment.

When decentralized exchanges become faster they will also become more popular, and then the liquidity will also increase.

here I agree with you and see what this exchange can show us. I'll keep up with the news. while and watch as developers will promote the project.

There are several attempts by various projects to build a user friendly decentralized exchange and the established centralized exchanges also plan on building decentralized versions.
Decentralization definitely prevails over centralization.

It can't prevail over centralization yet as it isn't prevailing as we speak. The world is centrally organized right now and that needs to change to a certain degree.
This will change at the moment when everyone understands the advantages of decentralization. Probably a long time to wait.
Unfortunately, I think this time will not come. People will not be able to take it all over the place. I will not need this.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

When decentralized exchanges become faster they will also become more popular, and then the liquidity will also increase.

here I agree with you and see what this exchange can show us. I'll keep up with the news. while and watch as developers will promote the project.

There are several attempts by various projects to build a user friendly decentralized exchange and the established centralized exchanges also plan on building decentralized versions.
Decentralization definitely prevails over centralization.

It can't prevail over centralization yet as it isn't prevailing as we speak. The world is centrally organized right now and that needs to change to a certain degree.
Activity: 392
There are so many projects that are trying to develop exchanges, so sometimes I even think that there are mite exchanges than tokens and xous.. however, Raizer has some special characteristics that should give popularity
It is too early to make any predictions about this project popularity. I believe it can be popular, but we will see..
Raizer now has quite good development pace and it seems to increase in last few months. I believe that it gonna happen)
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
There are so many projects that are trying to develop exchanges, so sometimes I even think that there are mite exchanges than tokens and xous.. however, Raizer has some special characteristics that should give popularity
It is too early to make any predictions about this project popularity. I believe it can be popular, but we will see..
How do you feel about the fact that the team does not show the face?
This is their choice. I am neutral to this. I think they have the right to do what they want.
I have the same position. They may have some special reasons why they don’t want to show their faces
But what special reasons do you mean? It sounds either like a joke or something very suspicious..
I guess that it is just like some personal reasons. Something like willing to be unknown or something other..
Activity: 238
This is their choice. I am neutral to this. I think they have the right to do what they want.
I have the same position. They may have some special reasons why they don’t want to show their faces
But what special reasons do you mean? It sounds either like a joke or something very suspicious..

Yeah they definitely have some very special reasons why they don't want to show their faces... Huh Huh Grin
You think this  means that they are scammers?Smiley) it is not true. I have checked all technical documentation and it seems to be nearly perfect
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Cashback 15%

Yeah they definitely have some very special reasons why they don't want to show their faces... Huh Huh Grin
How do you think the project will be successful? Why do you think so?
Expect success. Marketing and development at a good level. An idea worthy of existence. Therefore, everything is in order.
There are some obstacles mainly formed because of current difficulties on a market. But I think that we can cope with them
Pages:
Jump to: