Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Red Pill Coin - The Decentralized Currency Of The Future🔥 - page 10. (Read 7845 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
As far as I understand, you use a universal wallet. Does this mean that I can store tokens of other platforms in it?
Activity: 350
Hello. Many people are interested in crypto-currencies In Ukraine. Could you briefly tell us why it is worth make a choice in favor of your platform.
Activity: 280
When you implement a new feature, do you first test it on mobile or on a web version?

Obviously, the web version is more practical in this case.
I agree with the previous speaker, but you can’t check the mobile functions on the browser version.
Activity: 336
When you implement a new feature, do you first test it on mobile or on a web version?

Obviously, the web version is more practical in this case.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon, how can a platform participant find another one?
I did not quite understand what you mean. Are you interested in what search tools will be implemented within the platform?
Yes, we are talking about it. Could I find my friend using his address in blockchain?
Activity: 280
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Well, what about oil? And what about investments in “green” energy? I think it will be an excellent option to strengthen such a young currency as yours.
Activity: 392
I did not quite understand what you mean. Are you interested in what search tools will be implemented within the platform?
Activity: 378
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. I would like to know if developers are planning to strengthen their currency at the expense of physical assets?

Physical assets? If you mean like Gold or Fiat currency, then we aren't directly linking the two. Red Pill is based around supply and demand. Fiat currency is based around how much people believe in it, and a governments ability and willingness to print more. Red Pill stands out on it's own. It's decentralized, and people can decided what they want to do with their Red Pill coins. They are limited in supply and there lies the great potential.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Today, many portals have paid partitions. Do you think it will be appropriate to use Red Pill tokens to pay for these services?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. I would like to know if developers are planning to strengthen their currency at the expense of physical assets?

As for me, this action is completely devoid of sense. How do you even imagine such an option?
Let's say a blogger needs money to shoot a new large-scale video. He gets a loan in Red Pill tokens, after that some of his profits from the views are sent to the holders of the tokens.

I would not agree. There are too many risks and mandatory linking to the fiat currencies, it is unlikely that the platform team will take such steps.
Activity: 252
Hello. I want to hold a competition among designers in my forum. When can I set a reward in the tokens of your platform?
Activity: 224

As for me, this action is completely devoid of sense. How do you even imagine such an option?
Let's say a blogger needs money to shoot a new large-scale video. He gets a loan in Red Pill tokens, after that some of his profits from the views are sent to the holders of the tokens.
Activity: 406

Activity: 70
Hi! At first glance, the project deserves attention. I will study in more detail and, possibly, support you on the ICO.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. I've heard that PayPal has disabled the monetization of several popular streamers. Don’t you plan to attract them to advertise the platform?
You have misunderstood a little. It did not turn off the monetization, but disabled the opportunity to receive donations via the system.

There are no truly decentralized platforms set around streamers and content creators. Redd Coin is the closest, and while they have been around for years, they are a verry centralized platform. PayPal and Patreon which support fan funding have been disabling the accounts of anyone that they say violates their ethical guidelines. A good example, would be that you could have your PayPal and Patreon's accounts closed for saying someone that is deemed, sexist, trans-phobic or any number of things. Ultimately many creators have lost the ability to monetize their content because it now too controversial if you aren't always politically correct. 
Activity: 336
Is giving reward to content creators the only possible way for using your tokens?
I don’t think that this is an incredibly narrow niche, there are already convenient methods of donations introduced.

I got it, and can you tell me please, what other fields are considered by the developers? Unfortunately, I could not find any additional information on this topic.
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. I've heard that PayPal has disabled the monetization of several popular streamers. Don’t you plan to attract them to advertise the platform?
You have misunderstood a little. It did not turn off the monetization, but disabled the opportunity to receive donations via the system.
Hey, maybe I missed something, but what streamers are you talking about? Could you provide the source from which the information was taken?
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: