Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 44. (Read 4298 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
https://thenextweb.com/cryptocurrency/2018/01/23/the-reme-coin-lets-online-shoppers-monetize-on-their-data/
A marketplace that gives back

Repay.me subscribes to the ethos that users should own their data and benefit from how that data is monetized.

The marketplace takes its cues from the obvious examples of eBay and Amazon in how it’s designed, with both new and second-hand goods, but with one crucial difference – up to 100 percent cashback.
Users receive a small amount of money back to their repay.me account every day until they have been fully reimbursed for a purchase. The cashback feature applies to all products rather than searching for select products that qualify for coupons or discounts.
Customers also receive cashback for contributing to the growth of the marketplace by leaving reviews on products, referring new users to the platform, or taking part in surveys. Users will even have the option of donating their cashback to a charity of their choice.
Cashback programmes are employed by a number of big-name companies like Rakuten and Flipkart. Shoppers are more and more interested in finding better cashback and coupon schemes that save them money but according to repay.me, many existing cashback programmes are lackluster or too small to have a meaningful impact on the user.
Good evening, everybody! I did nkt quite understand. Your reme-coins will be circulating only within the marketplace you are creating? Or we will be able to pay in reme-tokens in our usual shops?
Of course it would be good that you could pay absolutely everywhere, but I think that this will only apply to the partners' shops. Let's hope that there will be as many of them as possible Smiley
So it will be, but REME-Coin has many partners, so the choice will be good
Activity: 204
REME-Coin has two telegram chats, where it is also possible to discuss the project.
https://t.me/joinchat/G3eZNw7m_7-mEQ7M796eAg - German
https://t.me/joinchat/G3eZNwwFOrzPNVXB9INZIw - English
Helpful information. Even 2 chats, convenient. German and English
Activity: 266
REME-Coin has two telegram chats, where it is also possible to discuss the project.
https://t.me/joinchat/G3eZNw7m_7-mEQ7M796eAg - German
https://t.me/joinchat/G3eZNwwFOrzPNVXB9INZIw - English
https://thenextweb.com/cryptocurrency/2018/01/23/the-reme-coin-lets-online-shoppers-monetize-on-their-data/

Repay.me subscribes to the ethos that users should own their data and benefit from how that data is monetized.

The marketplace takes its cues from the obvious examples of eBay and Amazon in how it’s designed, with both new and second-hand goods, but with one crucial difference – up to 100 percent cashback.
Users receive a small amount of money back to their repay.me account every day until they have been fully reimbursed for a purchase. The cashback feature applies to all products rather than searching for select products that qualify for coupons or discounts.
Customers also receive cashback for contributing to the growth of the marketplace by leaving reviews on products, referring new users to the platform, or taking part in surveys. Users will even have the option of donating their cashback to a charity of their choice.
Good evening, everybody! I did nkt quite understand. Your reme-coins will be circulating only within the marketplace you are creating? Or we will be able to pay in reme-tokens in our usual shops?
Repay.me allows up to 100 percent cashback for both online and participating offline stores (boutiques, restaurants, etc.) and even for used items. repay.me users can influence the amount of their daily cashback payments themselves through various platform activities, such as inviting new active users, participating in surveys or writing helpful product reviews. Already after their first purchase, users receive cashback payments in daily amounts. This happens until up to 100 percent of their purchases are fully repaid.
Hi, I think this is quite an interesting project, but I do not fully understand the concept, can anyone tell more information about REME-Coin. This project interested me and I would like to participate in it.
REME-Coin also have many bonuses for investors:
PARTNER BONUS
Partners, major investors and consultants are enabled to buy REME-Coins with a partner bonus of +50 percent.

BONUS FOR MAJOR INVESTORS
Major investors who do not meet the requirements for the partner bonus receive a bonus depending on the investment volume according to the following graduation:

5% from 10.000 to 49.000 CHF
10% from 50.000 to 99.000 CHF
15% from 100.000 CHF

FRIENDSHIP BONUS
Rather than paying big companies for expensive advertising, repay.me is promoting viral growth with a bonus of +10 percent for inviting friends. Both the sender of the invitation link and the recipient, i.e. the new investor, receive an extra bonus of +10 percent (up to the 2nd level).

TIME BONUS
During pre-sale, there is a staggered temporal bonus. In addition to the purchased REME-Coins, investors receive the bonuses shown below.
I read about these bonuses on their site, quite favorable conditions for investors
Activity: 196
Of course it would be good that you could pay absolutely everywhere, but I think that this will only apply to the partners' shops. Let's hope that there will be as many of them as possible Smiley
REME-Coin Official Bounty Campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-reme-coin-up-to-100-cashback-anywhere-online-and-offline-3037790. The Bounty program starts on the 28 February 2018.
Official Bounty Campaign started, it would be interesting to participate
Unbelievable! Cashback 100%? WoW!, my hobby is online shopping but i never heard about 100% Cashback
really this will be a great project, looking forward for this!
Yes, it really sounds very cool, so I was very interested in this project. I also love online shopping Wink Smiley
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 50
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Unbelievable! Cashback 100%? WoW!, my hobby is online shopping but i never heard about 100% Cashback
really this will be a great project, looking forward for this!
Looks interesting but from where can I buy that coin when sale starts ?   Roll Eyes
ICO (PRE-SALE) start date: March 1, 2018
https://www.remecoin.io/
Everybody is ready to buy tokens Smiley
Hi, I think this is quite an interesting project, but I do not fully understand the concept, can anyone tell more information about REME-Coin. This project interested me and I would like to participate in it.
REME-Coin also have many bonuses for investors:
PARTNER BONUS
Partners, major investors and consultants are enabled to buy REME-Coins with a partner bonus of +50 percent.

BONUS FOR MAJOR INVESTORS
Major investors who do not meet the requirements for the partner bonus receive a bonus depending on the investment volume according to the following graduation:

5% from 10.000 to 49.000 CHF
10% from 50.000 to 99.000 CHF
15% from 100.000 CHF

FRIENDSHIP BONUS
Rather than paying big companies for expensive advertising, repay.me is promoting viral growth with a bonus of +10 percent for inviting friends. Both the sender of the invitation link and the recipient, i.e. the new investor, receive an extra bonus of +10 percent (up to the 2nd level).

TIME BONUS
During pre-sale, there is a staggered temporal bonus. In addition to the purchased REME-Coins, investors receive the bonuses shown below.

REME-Coins give access to the billions big companies make by selling collected user data

REME-Coins give access to the billions big companies make by selling collected user data: E-commerce combined with cashback systems is one of the most dynamic growth segments in the digital market. The bonus models are not only a proven instrument for customer loyalty, but also generate comprehensive and high-quality consumer data. In the information age, data is the "gold of the 21st century." Therefore, e-commerce platforms and cashback companies tend to look at the obtained consumers’ insights as their property and use them primarily for their own marketing benefit, without consumers (as the data producers) taking part in the marketing revenues. repay.me is determined to change that by redistributing daily 80 percent of its advertising revenues to its users as cashback.
These daily cashback payments continue until up to 100 percent of your online and offline purchases are fully paid back.
With REME-Coins you profit from all of these advantages – simply by paying with it.
Sounds quite interesting, as an online buyer, I'm interested in the project. It will be interesting to see how this will not work Smiley
I agree that the concept of the project is very interesting and the idea is good. Getting money back when shopping is always interesting for the buyer
How long will this token sale take? And what will happen to the unsold tokens?
ICO (PRE-SALE): Mar 1, 2018 — May 15, 2018
Start: 01/03/2018 - 01:00 p.m. Berlin (CET)
Finish: 15/05/2018 - 01:00 p.m. Berlin (CET)
As I heard unsold tokens will be burned
Looks interesting but from where can I buy that coin when sale starts ?   Roll Eyes
ICO (PRE-SALE) start date: March 1, 2018
https://www.remecoin.io/
PRE-SALE begins. I think sales of tokens will go at full speed Wink
The sale of tokens for all interested Wink
How long will this token sale take? And what will happen to the unsold tokens?
ICO (PRE-SALE): Mar 1, 2018 — May 15, 2018
Start: 01/03/2018 - 01:00 p.m. Berlin (CET)
Finish: 15/05/2018 - 01:00 p.m. Berlin (CET)
Pages:
Jump to: