Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 45. (Read 4298 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
And what are the conditions when buying tokens? When will the sales begin and how many tokens cost? I think I will take part in the project
Found this information on trackers:
ICO (PRE-SALE): Mar 1, 2018 — May 15, 2018
Price: 1 REME  =  0.4 USD
Start: 01/03/2018 - 01:00 p.m. Berlin (CET)
Finish: 15/05/2018 - 01:00 p.m. Berlin (CET)

Minimum investment: 250 REME
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
How long will this token sale take? And what will happen to the unsold tokens?
Activity: 224
And what are the conditions when buying tokens? When will the sales begin and how many tokens cost? I think I will take part in the project
Activity: 224
Hi, I think this is quite an interesting project, but I do not fully understand the concept, can anyone tell more information about REME-Coin. This project interested me and I would like to participate in it.
REME-Coins give access to the billions big companies make by selling collected user data

REME-Coins give access to the billions big companies make by selling collected user data: E-commerce combined with cashback systems is one of the most dynamic growth segments in the digital market. The bonus models are not only a proven instrument for customer loyalty, but also generate comprehensive and high-quality consumer data. In the information age, data is the "gold of the 21st century." Therefore, e-commerce platforms and cashback companies tend to look at the obtained consumers’ insights as their property and use them primarily for their own marketing benefit, without consumers (as the data producers) taking part in the marketing revenues. repay.me is determined to change that by redistributing daily 80 percent of its advertising revenues to its users as cashback.
These daily cashback payments continue until up to 100 percent of your online and offline purchases are fully paid back.
With REME-Coins you profit from all of these advantages – simply by paying with it.
Sounds quite interesting, as an online buyer, I'm interested in the project. It will be interesting to see how this will not work Smiley
Activity: 252
https://thenextweb.com/cryptocurrency/2018/01/23/the-reme-coin-lets-online-shoppers-monetize-on-their-data/
A marketplace that gives back

Repay.me subscribes to the ethos that users should own their data and benefit from how that data is monetized.

The marketplace takes its cues from the obvious examples of eBay and Amazon in how it’s designed, with both new and second-hand goods, but with one crucial difference – up to 100 percent cashback.
Looks interesting but from where can I buy that coin when sale starts ?   Roll Eyes
ICO (PRE-SALE) start date: March 1, 2018
https://www.remecoin.io/
PRE-SALE begins. I think sales of tokens will go at full speed Wink
Hi, I think this is quite an interesting project, but I do not fully understand the concept, can anyone tell more information about REME-Coin. This project interested me and I would like to participate in it.
REME-Coins give access to the billions big companies make by selling collected user data

REME-Coins give access to the billions big companies make by selling collected user data: E-commerce combined with cashback systems is one of the most dynamic growth segments in the digital market. The bonus models are not only a proven instrument for customer loyalty, but also generate comprehensive and high-quality consumer data. In the information age, data is the "gold of the 21st century." Therefore, e-commerce platforms and cashback companies tend to look at the obtained consumers’ insights as their property and use them primarily for their own marketing benefit, without consumers (as the data producers) taking part in the marketing revenues. repay.me is determined to change that by redistributing daily 80 percent of its advertising revenues to its users as cashback.
These daily cashback payments continue until up to 100 percent of your online and offline purchases are fully paid back.
With REME-Coins you profit from all of these advantages – simply by paying with it.
Activity: 168
copper member
Activity: 50
an interesting project, the team inspires confidence! I want to move with you! Thank you very much for such an opportunity!
Thanks for your interest in the project. Tomorrow will begin the sale of tokens.
copper member
Looks interesting but from where can I buy that coin when sale starts ?   Roll Eyes
ICO (PRE-SALE) start date: March 1, 2018
https://www.remecoin.io/
copper member
The idea REME-Coin is interesting.  Tell me please.  How much is the min amount to invest when the pre sale starts?   Thankfulness.
Thank you for the feedback. Minimum amount to invest 100 CHF (= 250 REME-Coins plus bonus).
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
The idea REME-Coin is interesting.  Tell me please.  How much is the min amount to invest when the pre sale starts?   Thankfulness.
Activity: 12
Merit: 3
Only Russians in thread- Vadim, Bogdan, Oleg... a Berlin-based startup Grin Cheesy Cheesy
“Data is the new oil” is a well-worn adage these days. The data we generate every day through clicks, likes, and posts keeps the engines of online businesses rolling but there is an ever-increasing lack of control for the regular user over how this data is used. We get access to free services and in turn, we hand over data that informs massive digital advertising and marketing networks, but we get little else in return.
Nowhere is that truer than in ecommerce with the data given on our purchases. Ecommerce and online retailing is showing no signs of slowing down either with sales from online channels tipped to reach $4.48 trillion globally by 2021.
Repay.me, a Berlin-based startup founded in 2015, envisions doing things a little differently. It is building an open source marketplace on the blockchain where shoppers have greater control over their data and are rewarded for their purchases.
“Every one of over 1 billion Facebook users […] work averagely 20+ minutes per day on liking, commenting, and scrolling through status updates. That is more than 300.000.000 working hours of free digital labour per day.”
Taken from DataEthics, this finding addresses the collection of user data and content. The concept is neither new nor unknown; however, the dimension is mostly unseizable for the individual.
As people living in the age of technology, we are aware that there are entities who gather our data for unknown purposes. Big companies come up with increasingly innovative ways to profit from user data. They are tracking what we do, where we go, what we like. The methods and purposes of data collection keep expanding, with seemingly no end or limit in sight.
Beginning of ROADMAP was at 2015, company foundation
COMPANY FOUNDATION
DECEMBER 2015
The idea for an e-commerce platform with up to 100 percent cashback has been evolving since 2014, and one of the first steps was to develop a project plan of this vision. With the project plan in hand, the start-up repay.me was founded in December 2015.
MVP DEVELOPMENT
2016 & 2017
A team of meanwhile 35 employees and freelancers has developed and is fine tuning the last details of the repay.me marketplace. International payment provider adyen was selected and integrated into the platform and cashback systems. Agreements were signed with leading international providers in the adtech sector such as OpenX and Adform. At the same time, the expansion of the cooperation with Intershop, Microsoft and azure were accelerated.
PRE-SALE OF THE REME-COIN
MARCH 2018 - MAY 2018
The pre-sale of the REME-Coin presumably starts on the 1st of March, 2018. The pre-sale ends on May 15th 2018, followed by the issue of the REME-Coin on June 14th, 2018.
MVP-LAUNCH
3rd QUARTER OF 2018
The repay.me marketplace MVP is planned for 3rd quarter of 2018. The self-booking platform via Adform will be made accessible to advertisers.
Activity: 248
SASCHA JONAS - CEO/CTO
https://www.remecoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Jonas2.jpg
Sascha is CEO/CTO of repay.me (repay.me GmbH + repay.me FL GmbH). He holds a master’s degree in Applied Computer Science from the HTW in Berlin. Sascha is an expert in machine learning, cryptographic currencies and software architecture. Before joining repay.me as a software architect, he worked as a software developer at Deutsche Telekom Laboratories, Axway AG, Neofonie GmbH and Portfolio Invest AG.
Master’s degree in Applied Computer Science from the HTW in Berlin. Pretty impressive Smiley
One of the main representatives of the team
Software developer at Deutsche Telekom Laboratories, Axway AG, Neofonie GmbH and Portfolio Invest AG, intresting Smiley
“Data is the new oil” is a well-worn adage these days. The data we generate every day through clicks, likes, and posts keeps the engines of online businesses rolling but there is an ever-increasing lack of control for the regular user over how this data is used. We get access to free services and in turn, we hand over data that informs massive digital advertising and marketing networks, but we get little else in return.
Nowhere is that truer than in ecommerce with the data given on our purchases. Ecommerce and online retailing is showing no signs of slowing down either with sales from online channels tipped to reach $4.48 trillion globally by 2021.
“Every one of over 1 billion Facebook users […] work averagely 20+ minutes per day on liking, commenting, and scrolling through status updates. That is more than 300.000.000 working hours of free digital labour per day.”
Taken from DataEthics, this finding addresses the collection of user data and content. The concept is neither new nor unknown; however, the dimension is mostly unseizable for the individual.
Beginning of ROADMAP was at 2015, company foundation
COMPANY FOUNDATION
DECEMBER 2015
The idea for an e-commerce platform with up to 100 percent cashback has been evolving since 2014, and one of the first steps was to develop a project plan of this vision. With the project plan in hand, the start-up repay.me was founded in December 2015.
MVP DEVELOPMENT
2016 & 2017
A team of meanwhile 35 employees and freelancers has developed and is fine tuning the last details of the repay.me marketplace. International payment provider adyen was selected and integrated into the platform and cashback systems. Agreements were signed with leading international providers in the adtech sector such as OpenX and Adform. At the same time, the expansion of the cooperation with Intershop, Microsoft and azure were accelerated.
PRE-SALE OF THE REME-COIN
MARCH 2018 - MAY 2018
The pre-sale of the REME-Coin presumably starts on the 1st of March, 2018. The pre-sale ends on May 15th 2018, followed by the issue of the REME-Coin on June 14th, 2018.
MARKETPLACE PRE-LAUNCH AND REME-COIN ISSUE
2nd QUARTER OF 2018
repay.me is planning to pre-launch the marketplace in the second quarter of 2018, opening it up for exclusive user pre-registration (with invite only) and the listing of products.In addition, the REME-Coin will be issued on June 14th, 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: