Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safinus - Platform for Investments in Cryptocurrencies and ICOs. - page 2. (Read 3938 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
From what I see in the official Safinus bounty telegram channel, the bounty campaign ended yesterday. Congratulations to all those involved. I'm not sure if yesterday it started its main ICO. Good luck.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Considering what the Official Post of this thread says, ICO dates: between June 12th and July 12th. The official site is written as of September 12th. Is it possible for any team member Safinus to announce clearly and credibly what is the next step? What can we expect? Thanks. Good luck!
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Good information, this indicates that the team is very serious in carrying out this project. stages are taken very structured to make the user can know the progress of this project.
Activity: 88
I saw on the trading platform that the transaction volume of your token is not high
Do you have any other publicity strategies? After all, no matter how good the project is, it needs to be publicized
Activity: 88
Did you drop out of the bounty or airdrop?I'm very interested in your project
Add your cable and I'll keep an eye on your message
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Safinus is not the first to try to do this, so they will have to face strong competition. Therefore, they need to improve the team behind the project , and also the marketing behind the project is not strong they need to make a more great marekting work.
The Safinus project expects a great future, because it is a team of professionals in their field, have extensive experience and clearly know how to achieve their goals. Join now! https://www.safinus.com/
Activity: 146
Investment funds from investors through the Safinus platform where their performance is monitored through the platform. Whether good or bad their performance will be recorded and stored for monitoring to follow
investment fund investors like his could be developed by the team and hopefully can achieve satisfactory results

Users will not lose their investment money. SAFINUS tries to provide the best explanation for all parameters of funds, so that inexperienced investors will have a good understanding of investment risks.
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
Investment funds from investors through the Safinus platform where their performance is monitored through the platform. Whether good or bad their performance will be recorded and stored for monitoring to follow
investment fund investors like his could be developed by the team and hopefully can achieve satisfactory results
copper member
Activity: 378
copper member
its a great project but why so quiet here. hope safinus team keep active here
copper member
are you planning to stick current dates available on the website or release of MVP and tokensale could be started sooner than was expected?
The innovative project Safinus begins its participation in ICO! The company will release a limited amount of tokens! Hurry up to examine the project and make investment in the future!
Activity: 168
Your project is amazing. I would like to suggest you that you must try getting your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en.
I am very glad that has found Safinus project on internet open spaces, the first company with a ready-made product which carries out by ICO. The cool team of managers, will help with any question. Join now!
copper member
An investor has the ability to verify that the returns reported by a crypto fund are really authentic.
Activity: 95
Safinus it is very benefit for everybody, I am very glad that so many people are interested in this fantastic project. This project has a good and strong team. The team is moving in the right direction.

Safinus, this smart and diverse platform for your investment. Safinus gives the best explanation for all funding parameters, so even inexperienced investors will have a good understanding of the risks associated with cryptocurrency.
Safinus project will be successful if the team continues to develop and review. This project has got plenty of reviews from experts. Definetly worth to invest!
Investors who invest in the Safinus project will definetly win. People always tend invest in projects like this. I'm sure that this will be the most profitable investment for me in 2018. Safinus.com
Safinus project has a very nice concept, hardworking team, and great prospects in the future! Join this ICO for the opportunity to be part of this great and innovative project!
Pages:
Jump to: