Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safinus - Platform for Investments in Cryptocurrencies and ICOs. - page 9. (Read 3938 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
and how does SAFINUS compete with other similar platforms like rhythm network? thanks for feedback!
Your team aren’t there on LinkedIn.. Tried to check all but couldn’t find anyone expect the CEO. I will pass on this ICO. Looks fake.
Activity: 3
Please help, l can't copy the smart contact ETH address to make my ETH payment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Good day! Tell me please where to send reports on the bounty of Twitter and Facebook campaigns?
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
oh, sry... another one q:
I want to ask about the "technical analysis and automation tool". is it another platform of safinus?

Sure, Marcus! Ask away, I'm happy to tell you more about the Safinus project  Cheesy The technical tool is one of the components within the platform. It is a built-in feature inside the Safinus platform.
Do you have a mvp?

The release of the MVP is planned on the 25th of April according to our Roadmap Smiley
this project really draws my attention and this project can run smoothly and can bring results  from the mentioned purpose. this is very much a new development for the future.will follow

Thank you for your support! We'll keep the good work up  Smiley
Activity: 84
this project really draws my attention and this project can run smoothly and can bring results  from the mentioned purpose. this is very much a new development for the future.will follow
what happen with telegram bounty, spreadsheet error Huh

Hi there! Smiley Could you tell me, please, what exactly is wrong? As, I've just checked the spreadsheet and it's working.
Hello please am trying to buy this token but my ETH is reversing into my acc.
What is the minimum that I can buy? Or is there a gas limit?

Hello there! We recommend to set a bit more of gas in cases like this (up to 300k). Meanwhile, no worries, as all the unused gas will return back to you☝🏻 And regards the tokens, you cannot buy the SAF tokens at the moment, until the main ICO. Smiley

oh, thanks! Please list a few advantages you feel that SAF has over GVT. Why SAF over GVT?

Sure Smiley Genesis Vision has significant disadvantages. First of all, this platform doesn’t have an internal exchange, where managers could be managing the trading operations themselves. Therefore, here comes the second issue - additional middlemen, in other words - brokers. This leads to additional commissions and as a result, -  everybody loses their income. Safinus eliminates these problems. Experienced private investors and cryptofunds can create portfolios with their cryptoassets, that newbie investors join in, getting a share in accordance with their investment. Experienced investors and cryptofunds manage their portfolio themselves, they conduct all the trading operations within the Safinus internal exchange.
Besides that, Safinus has more of the significant advantages, including the Voting System on the acceptance of the new assets on the platform with a possibility of individual trusted management. Also, Safinus doesn’t have the artificial tokenazation of the portfolios apart from Global Vision.
Activity: 294
what happen with telegram bounty, spreadsheet error Huh

Hello there! We recommend to set a bit more of gas in cases like this (up to 300k). Meanwhile, no worries, as all the unused gas will return back to you☝🏻 And regards the tokens, you cannot buy the SAF tokens at the moment, until the main ICO. Smiley
200 usd is the minimum amount to buy say token...or more than this is necessary have a balance of 200 usd on the account?

The recommended minimum is 200 SAF tokens, that will be helpful for you to strat off. And no, you are not required to have more tokens, you can purchase as much as you like Cheesy
Tell me please if my friend registers and invest through my reference when will I get 5% bonus ?

You will get the 5% bonus after start of the main ICO Smiley

thanks! So in effect, I should just proceed and deposit btc to address generated on the website and wait to receive my due SAF tokens?

No-no, you cannot purchase the SAF tokens now, as the Pre-Sale Hard Cap was reached. And the main ICO strats on the 2nd of May. At the moment, we have the Whitelist opened and by signing up for it you can find out about all our special offers Smiley

You cannot purchase the SAF tokens now, as the Pre-Sale ended on the 2nd of February. You are welcome to join in our Whitelist and get a 10% bonus on top of your purchase, duting the main ICO Smiley (starts 2nd of May). The recommended minimum is 200 SAF tokens and 300 000 gas limit. As all the unused gas will return back to your wallet.
Tell me please if my friend registers and invest through my reference when will I get 5% bonus ?

You will get the 5% bonus after start of the main ICO Smiley
I registered for the 'white list' (which grants 10% additional tokens) but have not received confirmation of this. Is everyone who registers automatically eligible for the 10% or are additional steps required?

Hello there Smiley There's no other confirmation rather than the "Thanks for registering" message on the screen and yes, everyone automatically gets 10% bonus no further steps required.

Sounds good... How do you think you guys are tracking along with adoption and marketing plan??

We have our marketing team that are professional of their fields and you can see the adoption and the outcome of their work in progress and later on its result Smiley
I registered for the 'white list' (which grants 10% additional tokens) but have not received confirmation of this. Is everyone who registers automatically eligible for the 10% or are additional steps required?

Hello there Smiley There's no other confirmation rather than the "Thanks for registering" message on the screen and yes, everyone automatically gets 10% bonus no further steps required.
Will I get a reminder when you open the ico (anything)?

Yes, of course, we will remind all the participants of the Safinus community about the start of the main ICO within some days prior to it.

Thanks! and one more q... How to register in the Whitelist? Do I need to fill in the KYC?

Ask away, I'm happy to answer your questions Smiley You have to register on the Safinus website and then, in your cabinet, you simply fill out a little application form. No, no need for  KYC verification. Before making purchases, you will need to write down your full name, your country and your address Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: